So this is one of my friends on steam and i wanted to see if the power of Sup Forums can horass him until he says sorry...

so this is one of my friends on steam and i wanted to see if the power of Sup Forums can horass him until he says sorry to me he was being a jerk ruining my reputation in school so i want you to horass him and send him death threats i dont care send him hateful things you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCfqrXTloUZS-mJ9Gh8lvLbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also please upload pictures of chat.thank you Sup Forums

>horass
Not your personal army faggot.

nypa

fuck off

Im gonna send him some free games.

not an army but a donation?

newfags need to learn the rules

fuck the rulez nigga

>this kid is like nine years old
>his most popular video has 69 views
>26 subs
Let's boost this kid's popularity a bit.

thats fucked

Yeah, he doesn't deserve hate

ITT: cool dad tries to get his kid views and maybe some free shit

ok lets make him a star

op is clearly the one posting this, and the owner of the YT channel. we see right through you, op.

Inb4 the Steam account is actually OP and is using you cucks to get free subs/games.

sub to his channel

>this is one of my friends on steam
>add friend

hes your friend?

is he 9?

Next time you bait can you please make your grammar mistakes so much less shitty? No kid is gonna go to type an "a" for harass and then just slip all the way the fuck over to O. Bait is only getting shittier and shittier yet somehow people still fall for it. No idea why.
Sage in the hope Sup Forums improves somewhat which is impossible as it's been on a downward spiral since it's incepetion.

i say we get him popular

youtube.com/channel/UCfqrXTloUZS-mJ9Gh8lvLbw i subbed to this greedy bastard

shut up op.

NIGGA

you are all
gay

>so much less
Nice bait

Nypa faggot kys

Are we ignoring that OP said it's his friend from school? And by that name I would guess that they're both 12. Underage B&.
Mods

no seriously can you harass this fucker dont even be fucking nice just be a fucking dick to him

Underage b&

Are you trying to say whore ass or harass?