Hey guys, my friend told me there may be some photoshop wizards here who could help me...

Hey guys, my friend told me there may be some photoshop wizards here who could help me. Could you fix this pic so im holding up the leaning tower of Pisa? Thanks.

Youre so fucking gay i hate you so much fuck you kill yourself

Im currently on vacation on an island that is a hotspot for gays, yet this is the gayest shit Ive seen all week. Neck yourself.

Hang urself fagitt

NYPA FUCK OFF

Well thats not very helpful at all.

NypA FuCk oFF

You arent very nice.

You are more gay than my mother who originally was my father.

Here you go OP, I hope you enjoy long arms

Why so much hate?

ITT a fag creates a thread with his friend and not him in the picture but pretends it's him to trigger newfags and get rubbish photo job jobs for Lols so he can't spam his besties Facebook and possibly get a brojob.

Nice try cancer. Sage

here you go OP

I hate this board and i hate the internet fuck all of you

Close
Closer
Nailed it. What did you even change? I cant even see whats been moved.

this has to be the most beta shit i have ever seen

oh my god..

If I was on my PC I'd replace the tower with a nice big cock. And then a second one where you're replaced with a cock and then a third where I swap you and the towers place and the tower is holding you up with a cock

Made a template of the chap on the right. Copied and moved to the left at 50% opacity to get the lining up ok. Brought it back up and cloned out the visible portions of the original

Talk is cheap.

check image dimensions. Shaved 37 pixels off the horizontal

Lol'd at the watermark

You need to improve your masking

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT HOW Sup Forums FUCKED MY PICTURE UP ISNT IT FUCKIN HILARIOUS OMG EVERYONE ON THAT Sup Forums BOARD ARE SO EDGY AND CALL ME GAY IM THE FUNNIEST MOTHERFUCKER ON THE PLANET HAHAHAHAHA

someone needs to quit the coffee

needs to quit masterbating

What do you have against OC? You are the cancer, niggerfaggot.

oho its such a unique and clever idea taking a picture that makes it look like youre holding up the tower of pisa. how did you ever come up with this?

goddam

Missed a bit, here

How the fuck is this OC? Its one of the top posts on r/Sup Forums where you came from. Its fucking old and not funny anymore

Why is Sup Forums being so helpful? Im a little bit disappointed in you guys.
Has the right idea.

Oh, so I suppose this is more your style?

Jesus Sup Forums really has changed, and this thread really proves it. Instead of seeing creativity and tomfoolery that one would have seen 8 years ago you see hostility and being asinine for the sake of 'cool points'. It's like everyone is acting like a parody of what they think Sup Forums is because they saw on /r/Sup Forums that people who use this site are assholes and thus they must act like assholes too, to fit in. They have no concept of LURK MOAR or, in simple terms, don't post till you get a feel for the board. Wait a six months to a year before making your first post. Sup Forums is cancer now because of this.

this. also has anyone been noticing people are neglecting GETS? I've seen people get quads, satan trips, and nobody notices any more.

This precisely.

Iguess? In threads like this yeah now show me your dick

am i doin it rite lol

Heres your tomfoolery this place has always been cancer bud get used to it

Reported, underage B& fuck off back to plebbit

I think I did that shop. Maybe not that exact one, but I did do one in a thread.

I did also do 3 or 4 piss takes though.

Cyprus? You faggot.

kek

Thats the response i was looking for! Im goin to bed do whatever you want

fixed!

fuck off normie

>i got btfo so im gonna go take a depresson nap and steal my mommies antidepressants

Why don't you drink acetone you waste of carbon.