Without laughing

Without laughing.

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible.

First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway.

With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

OP is retarded.....

no you can't

Old pasta

A gorilla would snap your ass like a twig idiot. lol

if you're so fuckin ripped you'd have a picture of your own body with a timestamp, but well...
you're "trolling" after all

Go for it OP

You won't be able to put enough weight into your punches
Gorrilas are several times heavier than you it would be the equivalent of you fighting a really fast middle schooler

OP go to your nearest zoo at night, break in, fight the biggest silverback you can find and livestream that shit. If you win I'll give you £1000, no jokes.

Will also chip in 500$

>I practice MMA for 7 years
Gave it away.
Nobody practices MMA.
You practice BJJ or other martial arts. MMA is just a competition form.

But let's run with it. Let's say you do.

> throw good punches to his head
Won't matter. At 400 lbs he won't fucking feel it.
> I won't stop
neither will it

But as other have said.
Do it. But be sure to have some friends with you with some good cameras. At least they will get richt with the video and might even pay for your funeral.

Gorillas are renowned pussies who are all show. An orangutan however like in your pic would tear a human apart with ease. So would a chimp.

Literally this, weight ratio is the main reason that dindu is gonna rekt u

Ever wonder why weight classes exist?

Good lad.

Come on OP, stop being a fagget and fight harambe

Oh, i completely forgot. Reach. At around what... 8ft arm span? ... you would not even get near.

But in the end: It's bait.
If this
> I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years,
were true, you'd know
this.

So then my brazillian jiu jitsu will come in great handy.
I can use any of my numerous techniques to take down an opponent i.e. leg sweep, single leg throw, etc.
From the ground, I would have the advantage and stronger power to swiftly dispatch my enemy

>I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands
>First, nothing is impossible with will
cute

I have superior speed. I'm disappointed in my fellow humans confidence of their own species potential. It's all about willpower and how much you really want it

> leg sweep
not at 2:1 weight relation

> single leg throw
not with inferior reach, won't get near

> From the ground, I would have the advantage
literally the domain where weight is the most advantageous

The only chance I see is tiring it out, evading it, etc. and then in the end a human might have a chance.

have you seen a fucking gorilla?
kek.

Well, I'm not a pussy who would back down due to a pulled vagina muscle. I fight it out like a man. Fighting is what life is all about. It is a tradition that dates back to the first human beings. If you want your kids to learn how to be men, they are going to have to learn how to fight a gorilla.

Sweet jebuz. Not sure if worst bait or stupidest user ever

You replied didnt you? He's gotten a whole thread out of obvious trolling. The fact that you are not sure whether or not this is bait speaks volumes.

Rhonda Rousey would kick your ass let alone a 400lb gorilla

Dude, for real, go for it. I'd love to see you fighting a gorilla. Honestly. You'd be a legend. The outcome would be irrelevant.
The outcome being you beaten to a pulp.
> I fight it out like a man.
And I believe you! You will! But the gorilla will fight it like a beast and if you confront it directly, you'll be out in a matter of seconds.

no, primate brains are wired differently to allow them to utilize upwards of 90% of their muscle fibers at full force to the point of physical trauma, they also all have denser muscle fiber then human muscle fiber,

Human brains are wired to allow for around 25% utilization

the average fully grown male silver back gorilla has a pull strength of around 5000lbs, it could literally tear you apart like you are nothing if it chose to do so

A gorilla would topple you and your shirt MMA stance on a matter if seconds. Once it's on your chest you're fucked. You wouldn't be able to dodge it, they get too close.

I have to say. This would be an interesting reality show.
Man vs. Beast: The Show
An arena, a human, an animal. A survivor.
Fight to death.
> would watch

Granted, gorilla's have upper body strength, but very weak legs. If I put him in a figure four leg lock the gorilla would be completely helpless

K

You'd still be in his reach. Would plummet you.
>very weak legs
yeah, because legs that can support and move 400lb are weak. Like Spaghetti.