If lyrics aren't important then why are rappers rich and famous?

If lyrics aren't important then why are rappers rich and famous?

riddim

Because out of some bizarre coincidence or fate, all record exec surnames just seem to happen to end in Stein, Berg, Cohen, Goldman, Fitz, etc.
It's really quite strange. I wonder what it could all mean.

>rap has good or interesting lyrics
I GOT YO BITCH ON MY DICK AND I GOT MONEY ON MY MIND / TWELVE CELL PHONES AINT GOT NOTHIN FO YO TIME

UHH HUH

Lil Yacht is an underrated lyricist tho

Just how exactly do you think this cabal works? Shadowy rooms? Perhaps Satan plays a hand?

Rich and famous =/= good
and also this

vibes

>(c)rap is popular because le evil joos want to kill the whites and empower the niggers!

jewish influences

As if rappers aren't being carried by skilled producers now

>waaah the Jews are out to get me mum!

the jews decide who gets famous, they do it to subvert people into thinking that decadence, degeneracy and race-mixing is 'cool'

because rap hits the sweet spot between being incredibly marketable to normies and being the "music le cool negro-I mean, BLACK PEOPLE listen to!" that white hipsters jock for progressive brownie points

Because it's easier for dumb normies and black people to understand the ramblings of stupid niggers than having to actually understand and enjoy anything remotely musically complex.

im not complaining, its just in thier nature to try and subvert whitey, its in whitey's nature to fight back against it, shits been ongoing for a millennia now

>im not complaining

>rappers rich and famous
>lyrics aren't important
Answered it in your own question.
Rappers are only rich and famous if the lyrics are not important to the consumer.
If lyrics were important then rappers wouldn't be rich and famous because the lyrics are TRASH.

Rappers aren't rich and famous, their handlers are.