Does Sup Forums know who she is?

Does Sup Forums know who she is?
>also post your 10/10s

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/betsy-devos-christian-schools-vouchers-charter-education-secretary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op here, here's some of mine.

>not posting the jiggly version

Wow, she passed high school! Next in line for till service at the local fast food joint.

Only suspended 7 times fucking casual

High school in US is basically a walk in the park tho.

Its nothing more than a daytime hour nigger warehouse.

She was fucking them all and sucking dicks during break in the toilets.

in some areas. but some parts of the US aren't completely infested with niggers and mexicans. my state is 95% white according to the latest census.

>proudly stupid and aggressive
>the peak of white culture
This is where rednecks and trumptards come from

Rancho bernardos a pretty white hs

>white

that's obviously a beaner.

ha. my dads house is in that picture way in the back.

ten years from now she's going to look like crap and be working in some service-industry shithole.
Winning!
Earning a high school diploma in the USA is no great validation of your 'tude dude.

not everyone is some edgy teenager that needs to paint school walls with graffiti

School system is a joke. The teachers, principals, school boards, and state all take shit if students fail, so they design a system to make everyone pass regardless of effort or intelligence. You have to really want to flunk out to make it happen.

You do know that Mexico has a lot better curriculum than the US right?

Doesn't matter how many niggers there are, no child left behind caters to retards, white black or hispanic.

>so they design a system to make everyone pass regardless of effort or intelligence
That's because the left has changed it into a marxist indoctrination system. It doesn't matter if you leave the institution capable of individual thought or not as long as you absorbed the multicultural mental poison.

depends on which state. sure theyre probably better than texas or louisiana, but no way their schools are better than any new england state.

Her name is Chloe Viser

also my 10/10

Thanks bb didn't check yet but I assuming you're not trolling

Nope, saw a friend tag her post the other day

You mean blood and brains right

Another pic of her

Proposed by bush, a republican

No child left behind was introduced ny John Boehner, a Republican.

Passed with only 10 less republican votes. Only 10.

Trumps pick for education secretary is a billionaire who wants to get rid of private school mandate to be better than public schools. Basically letting provate schools be just as or worse than public schools.

Its the left mann!!!

Just put your bib on and let them spoon feed you.

Thanks again found an ass pic of her but i can't tell if it's fat by the way she's standing

>he goes to public school

Please, don't do this.

B-b-but Muh Common Core Math Is Weird!

and then there's this

>This is where rednecks and trumptards come from
>Girl goes to Rancho Bernardo High School
>One of the richest areas in California
You, sir, are a retard.

she's clearly a spic

Viser originates from Holland. She's probably only half spic you dip.

I dont think you know enough about he topic to have a valid opinion on it.

Wifes cousin's who are in high school came to visit from mexico. They knew how to do calculus and trigonometry without a calculator...
They add, multiply, divide and subtract by doing a few steps in their head so they are faster. They knew more about geography than i or anyone i know would want to know.
And they come from a really shitty rual area of mexico where my wife is from.
As it turns out all of that is mandatory. Kids CAN actually fail for not knowing things.
Kids actually have to repeat grades for having lower than a 7 grade average which would be a mid C here in the US.
Trust me man... thier curriculum is oretty good.

>Trumps pick for education secretary is a billionaire who wants to get rid of private school mandate to be better than public schools.

She does believe that teachers in charter and private schools are much more likely to lead the way toward better education—the kind that will actually prepare students for our current times and move us away from standardization and testing.

motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/betsy-devos-christian-schools-vouchers-charter-education-secretary/

> go eat you tendies and take a nap, playing "i know politics" with the adults is cute, but it's time.

While knowing math is great and all, it's pretty useless if you don't use it for its intended purpose, which is STEM, which no latin american country fully embraces. I am hispanic, I'd love to not be able to say that but it's the truth. High school means nothing, college matters more and ours make Mexico's look like an Ethiopian schooling system, and ours isn't even that great either.

I believe your anecdote is true. there are good private schools in Mexico. people are not guaranteed an education there like they are here. less than half of their population finishes high school.

The spic half seems to be fully in control of her attitude and appearance choices.

nah bruv, she's just a filthy white woman who loves melanoma too much to stay out of tanning beds.

>Thinks posting an opinion piece refutes a point.
>Doesn't respond to any other point
>Hasn't even read the article he linked
>Condescends

Nice life homie.

One drop motherfucker

That practically has nothing to do with what i said.
She still wants to rid of the mandate for private schools to be better than public.
Doesn't matter what she says. Its her actions that show her true intentions. You can show me any article boasting what she has said or her "ideals" but her actions are what matters. And her trying to rid of that mandate for private schools says a lot.

I grew up around white trash, it's just a different style of stupid. Also she graduated high school, that says nothing about her future. Go back to drinking your crackers and avoiding milk because it's too acidic you cum skin piece of shit.

I dont think you know what you are talking about man. I dont know all about mexican politics but i do know their universities are pretty good. This isnt the 90s anymore. Mexico is getting a lot better with their job problem. Have you ever looked at a mexican college?
I have. Its huge. And every year i go back they keep adding to it. And this is a college 15min away from a rual town. And 15min away from the city. Its not even like the top college in mexico its a normal one. And their curriculum is to set what they learend in HS and expand on it.
While the kids were here, my wifes friends were asking help on their college grade homework, they were asking 17yo mexican kids for help on their college homework...

Also no you are not Hispanic. You are an American.

My wifes cousins go to public schools.
One of her nephews does go to private school and its wayyyy better. The kid knows Chinese, englis and Spanish.

Their public school in a rual area is that good and their public school is even better.

Granted that all that knowledge goes to waste IN mexico but mexico is getting better every year.
Mexico is putting out a lot of well educated kids around the world tho.

A good post? On Sup Forums?!

If they are getting better, that's great news and I'm glad to hear it. Last I checked Brazil was leading in STEM but it's nice if they are making an effort to keep up with modern times. Also both my parents are Salvadoran. I have half indigenous and half Spaniard like most others in latin america(though I'm sure glad as shit I was born here)

it doesnt matter if they put a few people around the world if only 40% of their population even gets the opportunity to try going to high school.

She just wants to break apart the teacher's unions that have been fucking US education for decades

Yeah im also glad they are doing better. Any country who is actively trying to better it's is good. Altho mexico has to do that all while dealing with massive corruption to the presidential level they are doing surprisingly good for that.
As corrupt as they are they still put effort into education. And like i said, mexico is churning out kids in the stem fields to other countries because there are no jobs for them in mexico but every year they get a tad better at it.

And hey man i dont think it matters i think if you are born here you are an American.
I dont agree with the idea of putting American citizens in boxes.

Dont think you know what the fug you are even talking about man.

Citation needed*

suspended twice? That's it?

>girls do better at school than boys
>but boys do better at jobs than girls

neckbeard detected

just statistics. less than half of their population goes to high school.