DAYUM Sup Forums, I alwas knu yu wuz a sillay hoe

DAYUM Sup Forums, I alwas knu yu wuz a sillay hoe.
BEST SKETCH IN ALL OF ADULT SWIM HISTORY SO FAR?
What do they call him?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Million_Dollar_Extreme
youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this Uncle Cornrows Sam Wallis?

He introduced this character in KSTV.

overrated desu. best sketches have been jews rock, tap, prostitutes.

Keep it on yourube

18+

>look at me im black
>American '''''''''''''''humor'''''''''''''''

Was it? I think Sam Hyde's all right, but I barely even cracked a smile. I've been very underwhelmed by World Peace so far, I don't think any of it has really made me laugh. It seems really half-assed

its edgy

Peanut Arbuckle

I remember when I was 15 and thought that making fun of single mother's reliance on the welfare state to the detriment of the society that provided it was hilarious, but I'm an adult now, and I only laugh at things that are very funny for serious adults, like John Oliver

IM DEAD THATS IT

>strawman strawman strawman because I can't comprehend why some people don't worship my favorite youtuber
The mind of the average Sam Hyde fan, everyone.

I remember when I was 16 and thought that Sup Forums was good, but I'm an adult now and I only browse websites that are worthwhile for serious adults, like Reddit

this post really made me think, John Oliver is the show for true gentlemen.

agreed dear gentlesir, john oliver is true patrician humor

whoa all that bitterness for reddit
have a chip on your shoulder dude?
Even MDE has a subreddit, no one worthwhile wants to browse this shitheap

Episode 4 was gold
>dragging the handicap
>"You're name is Moonman, secret name David Duke"
>Charls mom sketch, pretty dark
>Charls Ray Liotta voice over in the gambling dad

>im that gorilla dick nigga that makes dyke pussy wet

Why else would h cause so much butthurt?
I.e. your post

Your post is micro-machines

THEY CALL ME THE DARK CHILD

haha he talked like he was black, even though he's white!!! holy shit that's hilarious

and then he flew away!! humans can't fly! oh my god that's so random xDDD

i mean like seriously how do they come up with this hahaha

>Why don't you have a ramp? I mean, what do your parents do?

I agree, it's not funny at all, maybe if he had made some references to Republicans or Donald Trump I could have laughed. This is a dumb show for teenagers, not successful adults

By actually being funny and somewhat different. Casual harmless racism is hilarious.

Liberals don't like it when it's the other way around.

He is rising above it

As opposed to charls and nick who become consumed by the rejection and lash out

t. Proving my point. You literally cannot comprehend that some people don't enjoy this kind of beat you over the head satire so you make shit up about their politics to feel good about yourself. :^)

fuck off back to /brit/ you cringeworthy paki

I cant comprehend why people who hate this show keep shitting up these threads so much.

I assume its political.

>You literally cannot
>that gif

hmm. reminds me of a certain community of people with good intentions

they get triggered when they see MDE threads but convince themselves they're not

>He is rising above it

omg so true!!

you probably aced english 201

Keep proving my point for me, lads, your lack of self-awareness is funnier to me than anything Sam Hyde has ever done.

"literally can't even", the post

hi tumblr. most of what makes MDE so funny is knowing how much it pisses you off

calm down m8, if it really upsets you this much just ignore it.

There it is. There's the folder full of strong women looking smug reaction gifs.

There's the real 'critique' of this type of media, contentless, political, and entirely insincere as always.

Sorry about the minimum wage and lack of career prospects, hun.

It was the worst sketch of the episode though.

Read the word that went before it, friend. Here's some help. :^)
>calm down
I'm honestly just doing this for the (You)s, people in these threads are more easily triggered than unironic tumblr types. In their attempts to thwart reactionary, easily offended modern culture they've become the thing they jate most. This is horseshoe theory in action.

you just seem like you're trying too hard, like you're mad but you're pretending you aren't.

Stop shitting all over the thread. Simple as that.

"If you guys challenge us you're just as bad as us!'

I didn't think it was all that funny until the one guy got into his car and ran it straight into the house.

You faggots crying that it isnt deep are clearly butthurt about something more.

>strawman strawman strawman
I still haven't said anything about my politics. ;^)

You are being made fun of, buddy.

i remember when i was 10 and built treehouses and stuff

calm down

This show is shit, the fans are shit, this guy is shit. Stop making threads. Here's a black guy to piss off Sup Forums.

Well you confuse getting made fun of with crying, so that narrows it down

Faggotry speaks volumes m8

Eric andre has been dogshit this season, it's ridiculous how much better MDE has been.

Sup Forums loves Hannibal you dumbfuck

How's your general fitness level, my intellectually superior liberal friend

PS: it's really cool how you have a bunch of pictures of women saved to illustrate your reaction to Sup Forums posts. It helps set the scene.

So are you, manbabies.
My melanin-enriched bredren!

you are awful at this, utterly inoffensive.

I remember when people were actually happy with their lives before blaming all their problems on others

coons always blamed their problems on others though

White people caused nearly all of my problems. If you don't believe me go to university

>utterly inoffensive
Apparently my mere existence in this thread is enough for people to imagine political leanings and apply them to me in a display of mass perceived clairvoyance.

Black people are funny. They talk funny look fuuny and act funny. So are retarded people and cripples. This show is a work of genius.

If this comedy was so smart, it would be making fun of conservatives, not me.

Just looking at this picture makes me laugh. He's stuffed cotton up his nose to make his nostrils bigger hasn't he. That jerry curl. oh lord lmao

Is this your first time on Sup Forums? Because that shit happens to me all the time I come here when the only thing I want to do is talk about movies and shows.

Seconded, very cringey

I thought it was Gutta Man

Plebeians actually hate blacks (just for being black) and think that pretending to be black is funny.

FACT: blackface should be outlawed and any attempts to do blackface should get you fired and sent before a truth and reconciliation committee.

FACT: deliberately making liberals angry isn't funny. Liberals are better educated and have higher IQ than conservatives, because they've read more books.

FACT: this thread and the sensible people here trying to argue against MDE are not funny caricatures of out out of touch modern millennials

I disagree with this. I am going to get angry and reply to this point by point. Then my views will surely be....WAIT A MINUTE

Jews Rock was the best skit and that's a straight up fact

Nope, I spend an uncomfortable amount of time here. I anticipated exactly this reaction, because Sam Hyde fans seem to take personal offense at criticism of their revered icon and lash out as a result.
>people trying too hard in a Sam Hyde thread
Seems appropriate.

ok

No you don't and if you did you would be 70 years old fucking retard.

Maybe if they were so smart, they could make a joke about colonialism, or maybe have some humour for the educated crowd, some subtle tilt at the patriarchy, or the white power structure. And then mug at the camera and make funny faces like they did during the golden age of comedy, the Jon Stewart age of our youth.

Is it possible that shows like Million Dollar Extreme, like terrorism, are actually caused by climate change?

>I'm so smart XD

Not the best sketch
But they do call him "doorway" and "pink dress"

Well yes.
why do you think they have all the hot women as extra's to get the teenage boys watching.

If WP is a success do you think we will see a full-length MDE feature film?

Something along the line of a mockumentary like Borat. The three of them posing as liberals and touring Europe.

>I have an inferiority complex XD

Yeah this is a show full of sex appeal and toilet jokes, not something for sophisticated folks. I guess the target market is hormonal teenage boys! It makes me really angry and I don't know why, sorry.

>last name Almond, first name Bitter

encyclopediadramatica.se/Million_Dollar_Extreme

I used to think comedy just sucks now but people laugh at this. I get it, sure, reactionary to sjw bullshit but this kind of sketch show only exists when people are ironically distant enough to ironically support a show, ironically stating how ironically hilarious it is.
With a sleepy bored look on their faces.

We get it, you're all stoned and just dgaf!!!

John Oliver made it too obvious

wew lad the passive aggressive-ness in that is tangible

You came here and acted like a faggot then got called a faggot. The joke isnt on us, buddy

I was on your side until you blew your load a few posts in.

Horseshoe theory? Horseshoes bring you luck, right?

>another day, another daily 10 page 1 mde threads

i really hope you dont do this for free

Oh yes it is, it's just that you're too wrapped up in your own euphoria at seeing your favorite youtuber hit the moderately bigger screen to see it.
I'm okay with this, no hard feelings.

>defending bronies
>defending John Flynnt

they're being kept alive because people keep baiting the fans. They get archived pretty quickly if there're no trolls

I remember when trolls didn't blow their own cover.

link to episode 4 pls

Seriously though, how much of these skits are ad-libbed?

It's up on youtube little homie

Probably 100%. Not even joking, it's their thing.

what channel? dont see shit

i watched all 4 eps and laughed a couple times

whats the big deal? it looks like typical cc or adult swim stuff

I don't necessarily expect people to see it or believe that it's what I was doing, but I was sort of trying to make a point about how easily triggered these people are. You can spell out exactly what you're doing and exactly how they're going to react and they'll prove you right every single time with no sense of shame about it.
Only if you get bonked on the noggin with one, it's kind of like how Spiderman had to get bit by a radioactive spider to get his powers.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk

you're weird as fuck, you'd actually spend the next 6 hours in this thread as long as people keep replying wouldn't you?

What about if I get bitten by a radioactive Sam Hyde? What kinda powers do I get?