kek

Other urls found in this thread:

setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2017/worthy-farm-pilton-england-1be4fd70.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jhFRlDK8q44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

filtering out the plebs I see

Bet they played Vaseline

It sounds like news is being made solely on the basis of having insulted Theresa May, a hyperbolic status quo regulator.

How was it indulgent? I didnt watch it.

>The Torygraph

*yawn*

I didn't either but I'm guessing they played more what they wanted than what the normal fans would want.

They are the new U2

What did they play, Pablo Honey and King of Limbs in their entirety?

blow out is a belter desu mate

Fuck no. They played some stuff the common Glasto fan probably wouldn't know, but near the ends they played "the hits" so to speak

Okay, I don't see how that doesn't mean that they were indulgent though.

Who honestly cares? I was browsing the hashtag during their set and the amount of normies unironically wanting more PH/TB songs was worrying to say the least.

I thought it was a good set, I was actually a bit disappointed that they played Creep at the end though

People started leaving when Thomas started screaming "PENETRATION", that was a bit inappropriate.

They played most (if not all) of their hits. They even played Creep for god's sake.

They just played what they'd play at a regular Radiohead gig, pretty much, but normies in the crowd were probably expecting Creep/Fake Plastic Trees/whatever, all of which they didn't play until the encore. It would have been weird pretentious bleep bloop to their ears for a lot of the gig.

It was all their hits, pretty sure the Telegraph are upset that someone said Theresa was a joke

Normies btfo

>watching radiohead
>not seeing the quo with a bunch of dads instead

Someone post the setlist pls

SEE YA LATER THERESA, JUST SHUT THE DOOR ON YOUR WAY OUT.

We're sure he wasn't just stood near the Palestine protestors, right?
setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/2017/worthy-farm-pilton-england-1be4fd70.html

i thought one of them died

Name 1 (ONE) song from the setlist that "would have been weird pretentious bleep bloop to their ears for a lot of the gig"

He did, but they're carrying on
Myxomatosis
I don't mean to even semi-interested music fans either, I mean to ultranormies who are there for Ed Sheeran and stuff.

YES, amsp tour finally stopped and now we have an oknotok tour

But yet they played no bonus songs from OKNOTOK... ?

Hmm I would've been very happy with that.

Creep aside that's a great list. What the fuck is wrong with people? I mean I understand going in expecting The Bends tracks if they had released it 2 years ago, but it's been more than twenty now. What kind of special retard you have to be for them to play stuff that sounds nothing like what they have been doing for 20 years?

I noticed this as well. I hope they keep playing OKC stuff

>What the fuck is wrong with people?
pay tons of money for overpriced festival. band can't even play the hits
jeez idk

Fake Plastic Trees/Karma Police/Street Spirit/etc. are literally the hits

People started leaving before those song came on

Glasto attracts a twat crowd, that's not surprising

Well then that's their fault for not sticking around. It's almost as if the hits/most popular songs come at the encore section at the end of a concert.

And I agree with normie twats generally make up Glastonbury's audience.

too much IR and HTTT

>too much IR

is there even such thing

Never compare radiohead to u2 again

youtube.com/watch?v=jhFRlDK8q44

>last song is Karma Police

fucking hell thom has gone full smeagol

I don't see why they don't play "Anyone can play guitar anymore" I'd take that over Morning Mr. Magpie

lol at that pic

I guess you could say he's a creep ;-)

>all that IR
>no Jigsaw Falling Into Place

they were right to leave

>spend £300 on a festival ticket
>all the headliners are middle-aged
>sniffer dogs on the gate
>gay as hell giant peace sign
>an OAP politician gets a huge crowd

this really is the worst generation ever.

Based

I hope they keep playing deep cuts and pleb filters just so the normies get out

At least Corbyn was openly mocked the day or whatever before is stupid fucking speech.

Radiohead were fine, just watched the set.

>Let Down into Bloom into Weird Fishes into Idioteque

What the fuck that's literally 4 of their best songs in one stretch, normies need to be gassed

>a telegraph writer and many but not even all of his friends left

can't spell journalism without autism

Myxomatosis
Bloom
Idioteque

>>spend £300 on a festival ticket
>>all the headliners are middle-aged
>>sniffer dogs on the gate
>>gay as hell giant peace sign
>>an OAP politician gets a huge crowd
>this really is the worst generation ever.

mein sides, sent this to my dad

FAT

Idioteque is literal bleep bloop that most people who only know radio by creep couldn't even fathom the band having a song like that

>At least Corbyn was openly mocked the day or whatever before is stupid fucking speech.
source?

They played Weird Fishes so I automatically like this list.

>people started leaving before the hits
>lucky, airbag, exit music, pyramid song, letdown and everything in its right place among the first 10 songs

They definitely played their hits early and often, fact of the matter is if you left this set early you were never a Radiohead fan to begin with

I always forget Creep is from Pablo Honey

he's probably there.

They really are, I could easily forgive cheering at killing Trump but it was a redflag but these people actually are the worst people in the UK. I know Allah isn't real because nobody bombed this festival. Fuck Trump but Radiohead is sacred man.

Also they should do a 5 year embargo on Creep just because of these assholes.

>an OAP politician gets a huge crowd
tbf, to a large extent it was because he was on literally right before Run the Jewels. I think he even introduced them.

fuck that meme band they attract all the edgy progressives and pseuds

plus didn't Killer Mike's mom die like two days ago? why is he in the U.K.?

Yeah, his mum died, but I think he's doing it anyway. If he finds it easier to perform and do his work to take his mind off it than to be at home than I'm not going to hold it against him.
Also, Corbyn was on after Craig David who apparently ended up bringing in a big crowd as well. Putting him inbetween two acts who pull in a big audience definitely helped him with the crowd size (some might say intentionally...). Ironically David's a Tory, so I doubt he was too happy about it.

>Craig David who apparently ended up bringing in a big crowd as well
what the hell
haven't heard from this since like 2002

this thread should have ended here

does anyone even know what the telegraph is

People just got lost lol

>2 encores

Yeah it sounds shitty straight up that he still played the show after she died but he probably couldn't make it back that quick since they're in Europe anyway. Some of the greatest live performances have been right after a parent dies. U2 played an incredible show the night that Bono's father died, same with A Perfect Circle after MJK's mother died.