I'm considering suicide. If I do want to film it. Here's my story; I hate my life...

I'm considering suicide. If I do want to film it. Here's my story; I hate my life. I made so much stupid shit and missed so much opportunities that I feel like my life is never going to reach the fullest potential. I wasted $500 online to take pre calc and failed that because im retarded. So I had to take pre calc senior year The girls I liked were either out of my league or so smart they knew not to even talk to someone stupid as me. I feel mutilated because of circumcision, not like it matters anyway since I won't have sex anyway. Until I realized circumcisions fuck up the baby in so many ways it affects them for life. My dad is an alcoholic who I held I hard grudge against. Easiest way to kill myself? Something where I fall asleep and don't way up preferable.

Idk what that bullshit about circumcision is but...
Get a tank of helium and hook it up to an oxygen mask. Set it up to have a very light flow and just breathe normally. It feels just like breathing oxygen but you will go unconcious in a couple of seconds.
Please film m8

None of the reasons you gave are reasons to kill yourself.

I'm not even trying to Pat you on the back and be supportive. I'm telling you that if your suicide note listed those reasons people would go out of their way not to attend your funeral.

If you really want to get out of the life you have that's one thing.....but circumcision? Seriously? What the fuck?

Where do you find helium that doesn't have oxygen added?

I'm also going to kill myself. I have been hoping to find a way to make it not look like suicide, even trying to find someone to kill me for cash.

look faggot
don't kill yourself
grow a pair
your parents wasted money on your fucking childhood
don't do this

Don't listen to this faggot op, helium is a non renewable resource and we're wasting it on crap like balloons and a blimps.

Don't kill yourself, especially considering that you're still a kid. Trust me, it'll get better. Well, better is a string wird. Life will get more manageable.

Idk man wherever you buy helium i guess. I think most helium doesn't have oxygen in it.

This is false. They can easily get more helium they just don't because it's cheap and they already have a lot.

I feel like if anything this is a good use for helium.
Better than balloons anyways.

You're wrong. I've spent a good amount of time looking for helium. They add oxygen so you can't kill yourself with it.

"Our helium is 99.9% pure. We add 20% oxygen."

Such bs.

Maybe take ur dad with u? Atleast u wont be lonely in the trip to hell.

What are you waiting for?

>want to kill myself because im circumcised

how fuckin autistic are you? there's so many reasons to kill yourself but thats gotta be top 5 stupidest reasons i've ever heard.

you're coming across haaaard as an angsty little weiner of a teen. 'wahhh i wanna kill myself cause i failed math'

just wait 2 weeks and you'll feel better, jesus christ.

It doesn't really get better lol

that math though

Wat, helium is a non renewable resource that has slowly been dwindling for the past couple years. It's expensive as fuck to produce too.
So using helium to kill yourself is better than using it on the development of rockets, fiber optic cables or even the workings of your phone?

Okay, you'll have slighlty more control over your life?

It's not math. They start with helium that's 99.9% pure. They then add 20% oxygen.

It's like saying "made with 100% chicken meat" when it's 50% soy. The meat is 100% chicken. The helium part is 99.9% helium.

Circumcisions lower sensitivity of the penis. Making sex unenjoyable for both partners, mostly the men. Sex is a chore and not a pleasurable experience. They removed more skin then usual so my top part of the dick is unresponsive.

if you go down this way, buy the helium at a welding supply shop and not a baloon shop, bc ballonshop helium may be with a bit oxygen to exactly prevent this shit, not the case with welding supply helium. your welcome op, anyway, you should not blame circumsicion or your dad or anyone for your shortcomings but you, i advice you to go on until at least 27, you never know what comes around, at least you can still go out with 27 with a bit of dignity left. if you want to go now anyway, tell god i hate him and hes a motherfucker. peace out

Have you tried killing the process?

Tight. I'm not OP but I waited until 27 to kill myself. Partly because it wasn't a good time, partly to join Kurt Cobain. I'm 27 now and my friend gets married next month. After the wedding I'm free to die.

Faililng high school pre calc has got to be the worst reason to kill yourself. I literally dropped out of high school and just went to community college instead. Just took Calc 3 this semester. That didn't happen by crying about it.

(samefag)
Also, I dropped college algebra before failing it like 3 times. Just don't give up man.

Killing yourself is never a bad decision because there are no negatives. No positives either. But without any bad side effects it can't be a bad decision.

Livestream suicide now or shut the fuck up, faggot. Just hang yourself using a chair and some rope. It'll be quick(ish) and entertaining for us.

Dude, remeber those are daily basis in many peoples life. If you hate your family, fine, move out of there. Just keep studying, dontgive up that easily went it coomes to education. Maybe one day a girl will appear and will be the women of your life. Have patience and try your best, dont be a fag and use your knowledge wisely

Go to a dodgy part of town and pick a fight with people who are obviously on drugs.

There was a study that linked circumcision to permanent changes in the brain, though I don't have a source. Someone posted it last week when people were having a cutfag vs. uncutfag fight again.

There are negatives for the people around you. Suicide is a selfish way out. I've literally dealt with so much more shit than you are describing dude. I was bed ridden and unhealthy for years. You just don't appreciate living because you haven't dealt with any real shit.

Congratulations, you or your family have had 500 lying around to waste on academic trivialities.

Have you ever seen your mom cry in front of your family trying to tell all of you that there is no bread left?

Things can always get worse. A lot worse.

Look into Buddhism, it will change your perspective on how to be happy.

"The end to suffering is called nirodha. It is achieving Nirvana, which is the final liberation of suffering. The mind experiences complete freedom, liberation and non-attachment. It lets go of any desire or craving. It is attaining dispassion."

I'm not OP. But I am killing myself. Only people I'm worried about hurting are my ex and my little sister, but I'm leaving them both money and I think that will help. Especially my ex. I guess she's my friend, being my ex isn't what's important. But she really needs money and it will pretty much fix her life.

Who really gives a shit though? I'm cut and have always done well in school. Crying about something you can't change is a waste of time.

Nirvana. Kill yourself at the age of 27.

Keked. Thanks user

funny, me too, 27 now, shits still fucked, depression as bad as always, but fuck it, lets make this a good summer, plus who knows what can happen in the next few months, anyway, i hope the tides turn for you my brother, if they dont, i wish you the best luck for your next life!

I almost failed college algebra. What really weirded me out what that I found trig through calc 2 to be significantly easier than college algebra. Or maybe it was just my professor

>They removed more skin then usual so my top part of the dick is unresponsive.

Dude you got plenty of dick still left. I'm fucking circumcised and I couldn't care less. Not a reason to take your own life.

>20
>5'4"
>ugly
>really fucking stupid
at least you have somethings

I made some horrible life choices. Didn't take care of my teeth growing up because I was depressed and my parents didn't seem to care that I wasn't brushing. I bought a condo that I hate and am now stuck here. I could explain why I bought it but the reasons don't even make sense. I bought a car I hate too that drains my income. I'm fucked up sexually and can't make relationships work. I've got acne scars that make me sad every time I look in the mirror. I also have small hands that I'm really insecure about. I think about my hands way too much. But I see them all the time. Hard to forget about something you interact with all day long.

The odds of you being born on this specific planet in this specific solar system in this specific galaxy in this specific universe is 1 in infinity. Are you actually considering killing yourself, when you have been given the gift of life?
We are currently in one of the most Pivotel moments in history, mankinds technological golden age. Even if you feel like you have no purpose or meaning, just wait. Yup. Just wait. Just don't kill yourself and observe the world, see what I becomes in the following years. Who knows maybe you will find a hobby in that time. Also if you are definintly going to kill yourself, put a GoPro on your head and rob a store (make it violent if u want), I always wanted to see that in first person :).

warning alot of assumptions here since i don't know the guy personally.

hey you, poeple who say it will get better. don't listen to them because it won't. UNLESS you work to betterment. UNLESS you start to learn yourself and grow some non-judging self awareness. (aka learn to know what you want and take the action needed to take what you want). look..

life takes effort, just think about it. you're living in a highly complex reality. thinking life should be effortless will only hinder you. (that'd be a believe and not an accurate description of reality btw). and believes like that only help to self sabotage. because with this believe you'd not have any patience to take the time and effort into things you want to improve yourself on. (oh i didn't do it right in x amount of time/tries i must be bad at this shit or this is too hard for me or it's not suited for me) while the only difference between someone doing it successfully and unsuccessfully is the amount of effort spend.

so you failed pre-calc? good know you know better how much effort you must put in to succeed next time. now you can even use that knowledge to apply it to other subjects. that is... estimating how much effort to put in to be successful.

you learned something highly important there that will make the rest easier. and honestly life is like this. life is hard because of undeveloped skills, in this way life becomes easier the more experience you have.

also, accept that you're likely in this state because your parents fucked up your upbringing (emotional neglect, maybe even abusive). not teaching you the life skills you need to successfully cope and live in reality. you CAN learn this though. that's where the part of learning yourself and growing non judgmental self awareness comes in.

anyway, just realize deeply and intuitively that you're the only person who can build up your life. and take ownership of it.

1/2

bump 4 u

bump 5 u

are you even typing?

life isn't only about sex

yes, it just takes some think work to structure it well, as i am not used to this kind of thing at all.

Grade A, "don't kill yourself math".

sounds like a lot of shit to deal with, and foremost i would say low self esteem, bc you really shouldnt be so insecure about smth like the size of your hands, i think you would be surprised how little people actually care about that; how bad is your financial status? you got a steady income at least? you need the car to get to work?

This, OP. I wanted to kill myself after I failed my first class ever, which happened to be the 2nd math course in my third year of college. I felt like a fucking useless retard, because I gauge my worth through academic achievement.
Anyway, I cried for seven hours, then after I was done being a faggot, I registered for another math course. Passed it with A, the next semester.
The point is, it gets better.
As for your dick, consult a doctor and see if there is anything they can do to restore some sensitivity. But don't kill yourself over your dick, that's just autistic.

here's a small overhead plan

if you want to learn the skills needed to life the "good" live i'm highly recommending a therapist specialized in emotional abuse (because they are the peeps who know how to teach dem life skills). if you can't afford a therapist check out "spartan life coach" on YouTube, he's a life-coach/therapist that specializes in narcissistic abuse, actually i'd recommend this guy even if you're visiting a therapist. his knowledge is insanely applicable even for the normies.

after knowing yourself better and developing a skill set that allow you to learn from the mistakes constructively.
(also knowing you're doing things badly and judging yourself is not self awareness that's just ruminating don't get those two mixed up, could be fatal).

try considering going for a "workaway", it's basicly voluntary work for the normies (cleaning, teaching, gardening, could be anything really). for free food and lodging in a foreign country with an ample amount of free time to do your own thing, you'll be surrounded by people who actually care, and are highly accepting. this shit will skyrocket your self-development like nothing else.

though, with that all said. you're far too complex of a being for me to fix with just a text over the internet.

but i hope this might point you in the right direction.

2/2

feel free to ask any questions.

>blaming your parents, because you never started brushing your teeth.
There are a lot of things to blame your parents for, but eventually you get the fact that brushing your teeth is up to you.

Oh my god. So much angst over a bunch of shit that doesn't matter.

God OP, just go join the military or something if you can't cope with the trivial shit everybody deals with.

Stop being a pussy op.

I don't necessarily blame them, but if you don't make sure your children are taking care of themselves growing up then you can't be surprised when they kill themselves.

Also it wasn't just a lack of brushing, you need to take your kids to the dentist.

I always knew they weren't big but never really thought about it much or cared. Then this one girl I was involved with would point them out a lot.

It bothered me when she'd say something, but I'd forget about it. But then I started dating another girl who commented on how tiny my hands are. After that day I've thought about it every day. Then the Trump bashing, always talking about his hands made it worse. Now I am aware of them most of my waking hours.

I went trough the same thing, my child hood was horrible now that I look back but always knew some days it will get better, f math it sucks. Just do other things that you like, i recommend take long walks to just get some of that steam, do things to get your mind off the depression push yourself. Remember there are others that have it so much worst fuck look at some of these retards here trying to help you kill yourself f them, life is precious.

Didn't read.
No one cares about your story.

Lifeline:
1 - 800 - 273 - 8255
Call it. Now.