Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpwFNFjL8SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28
youtube.com/watch?v=ydB6Sn75BdI
youtube.com/watch?v=MZuJb4SwtOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also cringed at her pinned tweet

what do you expect? she can't win if she doesn't split the white vote into male and female.

They also have babies and leave the job for months or are generally less valuable.

She'll win the democrat nomination, we'll make sure of that. So her vs Trump will mean she loses due to berniecucks apathy.

The only people who believe this crap are people who have never held a steady job before.

>what is the majority of the Democrat voting base

She needs scapegoats to exploit and blame.
The Nazis used Jews as a scapegoat, the elites today use le evil white men as scapegoat....

She doesn't have a fired up base. Trump has the most fired up base in history and a floor nation wide of 40%. There are real human beings with functioning brains that think Hillary Clinton will win

the best attack is 2 pronged:

tell them there are at least 3 federal laws making it completely illegal to pay women less for the same job title and hours worked, if they are being paid less THEY CAN SUE """RIGHT NOW""""

next ask them how exactly they plan to get women to do more lucrative jobs? are we going to kidnap teenage girls who want to be nurses and teachers and force them to become chemical engineers?

telling them no there isn't a wage gap doesn't work, these people can't possibly grasp that Hillary and planned parenthood would mislead them to gain power, you have to sneak around the side and plant doubt

>"""""""" Women's issues """"""""

Dumbasses

I like that chart Hillary

I can't believe how this meme exists.

Studies always talk about how it's comparing average salaries of full time working people, which obviously is comparing wildly different occupation/fields.

probably because retarded american voters easily catch baits like this one ;^)

shes an enemy of the state

I know all this is true but can you provide sources plox

what will feminism do when western civilization fails and there are no free rides anymore?

get fucked
literally

saw a tampon commercial say
>it's time to close the wage gap
i don't even know how it was related to tampons other then
>muh oppression of women

Same thing they did back before Western civilization rose. I'll let you google some history to fill in the blanks.

i fail to see why it's red boxed

leaf understands.
godspeed leaf
godspeed

based leaf

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>tampon commercial
>closing wage gap
>not closing the thigh gap with absorbent cotton

they probably were going to go with that but the HR cunts had to get whiny about it

Why didn't she end the wage gap when she was working with Obama? His female staff is still underpaid!

WEW
E
W

They're not immigrants, they're criminals.

>feminism cares about sharia law
>college campus rape really exists

They fuck whoever takes over.

>hl3 development
topkek

spbp

I also love how the number changes. Obama said 77 cents on the dollar and she's saying 79 on the dollar.

I'd at least think, "Wait, what is the REAL figure?"

In reality, we know why she does this. It's a winner with dumb women, which are such a large number of women that she doesn't have to be careful.

these poor sonsabitches aren't even going to know what hit them.

>misusing quotes

"Women's issues"

>take hundreds of millions from corporations
>ask people to "chip in" anyway

lmfao

But the wage gap exists, user.

I cringe at everything she does.

Realistically, shouldn't women always earn less than men? Men tend to work more labor jobs which tend to be harder and cause more health issues over the long term while women tend to work in support roles like dental assistants or secretaries or cashiers.

Women should always earn less because labor jobs have to compensate the workers more because of the physical toll they require. The only way i see women making the same amount is if women take over all of the high paying obs through discriminatory hiring like doctors, lawyers, engineers, CEO's. I suspect thats what Hillary means when she says she wants to see women make more.

And this one too. Nice forced meme cringe.

If people can pay women less than men for the same job/work, why don't companies hire exclusively women except for power holding positions of upper management?

time to shut cunts up more like

Don't forget she puts mom-and-pop out of business, accepts government tax breaks, and pressures suppliers to move to China. Also she supported NAFTA and still does, except for when she has to speak in public.

Like 90% of her propaganda is a pro-Trump ad.

This is what happens when you have a candidate that is 100% SJW memes.

SPATULA MERCHANT

Has she gotten fucked over more on the blatant cringe HISPANDERING?

youtube.com/watch?v=hpwFNFjL8SQ

youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28

youtube.com/watch?v=ydB6Sn75BdI

Because her campaign is built on misinformation and lies. Well, the entire democratic party is.

TOP FUCKING KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Wow I can pay women less than men and it's not illegal? Time to fire all the men in my company and hire nothing but women! How could I have missed such an opportunity to save money!?

They can't even try to keep pressing this shit on the Donald because of how outstandingly trolly his was.

They will probably die childless from starvation because they have spent too much time trying to force other people to live that they couldn't even fathom trying to learn how to live/survive.

I enjoy how we knew his tweet immediately for what it really was.

Wew they are calling her a liar with a venomous tongue.

There was also an earlier backlash months ago, but I forget the context.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZuJb4SwtOQ

Lol I want them to play this at one of her rallies. I doubt she would understand that it's about a lying woman. Also yeah I remember dying of laughter at the abuela thing.

I like to ask if companies could hire right now a person who could do the same work for less money would they? Then ask why dont companies then hire only women

Forgot to add. Abuela is Spanish for grandma so they were trying to pander and say "Vote for Hilary! She is basically just like your sweet little mexican grandma! Here's 7 reasons why!!"

first they were illegal aliens

then illegal immigrants

then undocumented immigrants

now just immigrants like they didnt break the law

what a joke

It's all she has

youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w

that guy makes some bretty good comics

My mother believes the wage gap. I know there will be no convincing her otherwise, but is there any empirical data to show this claim by her as false?

"user I've been around a while longer in the business world and it's true. Partially because people aren't allowed to talk about salary. There was a study done that if salaries had to be out there and available to everyone, like civil service grades then it would happen less. I asked the same thing at my job and the guy who's job I took probably make 30k more than me."

Specifically I want data pointing to exact same positions along with same exact years of service, hours worked, etc all accounted for. I know it's BS anons.