Guys need help, could anyone recognize what this is? I'm 100% it's some drug but idk which one

guys need help, could anyone recognize what this is? I'm 100% it's some drug but idk which one

Looks like one of those new Marijuana injections...

dmt

dmt. Maybe weird molly.
Describe the smell to the best of your ability.

Yep. Confirmed, it's injectable marijuana. Not been out long but it's fucking amazing

Breadcrumbs??

Crushed ghram crackers confirmed

Could be MDMA (Molly) Does it smell like root beer?

it looks like small crystals

Do a key bump and find out. post results

doing this rn

Looks like DMT to me. Take a tiny bit of it and burn it, tell us what it smells like.

Definitely molly, the "pokey" crystals rather than fishscale and that brownish color give it away. See if it smells sweet and somewhat like vanilla

MDMA or Parmesan cheese

Smell it fucktard.
It's clearly not going to harm you if you're sure it's a drug and not faggot poison.

It looks to me like some kind of synthetic THC.If it is, you're either in for a real treat or a nightmare. Stonerfags put the stuff down all the time and say it's shit, but it's basically pure THC. There is no strain of weed in the world that can get you more high. Anyone who disagrees either a) hasn't tried it b) didn't take enough or c) trainwrecked themselves on it.

Try rolling a cigarette and putting a VERY SMALL amount in the tobacco.

Holy shit! I haven't gotten trips in like 10 years!

Looks like H to me. If it is H, then that's A LOT of it.

Looks like mdma. Why do you ask?

Finaly I can get a good hit
All them years of rubbing weed oil on my gums

agreed looks like dmt probably stinks like hell

Its definitely MDMA, if it smells like licorice its Molly. If not its sas. Either way, its a good time.

A) You are correct, synthetics will get you more high than you ever thought possible, I've seen several people get way too fucked up on that shit
B) The pic looks to have a bit more color than I'm used to seeing in synthetics; not sure you're correct on the ID here.

bag of smashed saltines. gonna have a good time tonight OP!

Garlic -- no vampires.

if it is actually a drug it looks like dmt

onion powder

What is it ?

mdma

really bad amphetamine

bro thats parmesan

Shit, OP, actually now that its mentioned yeah, I think this user is right. That looks a lot like really shit quality meth.

looks like 90% graham crackers and 10% bathsalt crystals

It's either dmt MDMA or some really bad quality meth. What does it smell like op?

>MDMA

Eat some you fucking pussy, post results.

Did a key bump, feeling good, weird buzz and body feeling, kinda disoriented

That's wood cellulose, you easily baited morons...

definately meth

jenkem.

MDA or meth

it's molly, I am 100% sure, ignore everyone else

congrats.

It's meth

fag

Brown sugar ftw

Looks like it could be DMT / DPT. If it's DMT, it has a very distinct "new shoes" odor to it. Unmistakable.

Wait, now that I saw this
That's probably not DMT/DPT. I've never seen it form crystals like at the top of the baggie. MDMA is now my vote.

MDMA also has a distinct odor though. What does it smell like OP?

how long did it take for any effects. if mdma snorting should only take 20 to 30 minutes. if it was within 2 its definetly meth

i could feel it few minutes after, had come up like in 30 minutes after, guess i had meth/really bad mdma, but then again i took just a lil bit so I can't really tell just by feeling

quads I shoot it

probably mdma then. nice Sup Forumsro enjoy that shit ive got some in the cupboard but havent had time to do it since march. its good for the psyche

It's meth, but not a very good mix because that pink is the red phosphorus used in making it. Do not shoot it up!