How smart are you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xP5MfjW9TuU
duckware.com/tech/worldshardesteasygeometryproblem.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

30*

Its 30° my lad

purpke

it is 55° my friends, 100% positive, just aint going to tell you how i found it. well i might in an hour if no one else does kekeke

x=x
boom i win

It's 35 retards.

i got 20. did i do good sir?

40°
Easy

believe me, it is not easy. it takes a lot of steps and a little out of the box thinking. it's 55 for sure kek

Believe me. I am not as stupid as you might think.

Ok this is kind of funky, not sure if I'm right because I don't do this often, because I'm PRETTY sure the answer is 80. Those half circle marks in the angles, yeah, both add up to 80, so I'm pretty sure that means x is the same thing.

you are wrong and i will prove it.
is this a joke or are you serious?

can you explain how you got that solution ? cuz for reasons i think he gave us too less information

All green angeles added must be 180°. Same for all blue angles

Bullshit

Forgot one agle

nope, not true

This is all I could do, I have no idea on how to find the rest 2 of them.

And why?

wrong
nice try though

same here

>How smart are you, Sup Forums?
Not very, tbh.

This

Me too someone pls say What's the next step

40°

My guesses are:
x=40
x=80
I have no idea on how you got to 55, can you please post the way you resolved it?

The other angle in x triangle is also 70 as it has to make 180 with the 110° angle in top left triangle where it intersects the other 70 in x triangle. Same plain

Trick question, not enough information provided.

Verify that by adding it to the 50° + 20° and then x has to be 40 in the bottom half triangle

hope i make u fags happy now

the solution is 30°

X can literaly be any number as long as when its added to the missing angle on the bottom right will result in a total of 110.
For example, it can be 30 as long as the other missing angle is 80.
It can also be 40, as long as the other missing angle is 70.
You can check for yourself that it can work. And since i cant find a way to get an actual value for the missing angle, i think op might be duping us.
Either that or im just dumb.

>im just dumb
This

Ok

Reposting the "solution" that was proven to be bullshit the last time this puzzle was posted, nice work faggot

>you are wrong and i will prove it.
I am still waiting

>x+y=160
wrong

they do

Sry, was my fault. But in your solution the two angles 35 and 75 could also be 36 and 74. How do you know that your solution is correct? Keep this in mind
>All green angeles added must be 180°. Same for all blue angles

No bullshit

There's no way to isolate x from the other unknown angle (y). Every equation you can come up with will boil down to x+y=110, so you can't solve it with mathematics. Go find a protractor.

>There's no way to isolate x from the other unknown angle (y)
There is for sure
>All green angeles added must be 180°. Same for all blue angles

There is indeed, though that attempt at a solution is horseshit

Can you proof me wrong? Can you give a negative example pls?

Can you prove your claim that all the green and blue angles have to add up to 180° each?

Here, it's measured in Autocad. But still no idea how to solve it.

69 youtu.be/xP5MfjW9TuU

wrong

roll

Smart enough to not do other people's homework for them.

No it's not.
I just DRAW the bloody lines and measure it. It may be cheating, but it's not wrong

Same over here

wrong

Almost always, these images are drawn with angles that aren't actually to scale. Unless it's ninety-degree angle (Which are generally marked as such), they're not just things you can measure and get the correct answer for.

notbut i also work with CAD, he is right

if he did it correctly he did the math for all those angles we already know and then inserted them in the software, not the image... that would be retarded

it is impossible to find out unless you measure the lines' lengths

Why are you wasting your time, by trying to solve an unsolvable puzzle?

jesus christ, it's not unsolvable, it's 30

How to solve without measuring?

First one to figure it out, congratz

Sum of all angles inside triangle is always 180 deg.

Jesus, you had to use cosine to do it?

ass a kekistani ill have to go við 42...... butt in fo reals its 40 you cum drinking faggots

many people said it was thirty

Because they cheated or guessed, that's not figuring it out.

I used law of cosines and law of sines to solve this. It's basic geometry.

You don't even need to use the triangle on the left

When you have 2 left to solve, it gets kinda obvious, clearly x = 30°

And yet no one posted a correct solution until

Perfect example of just posting a guess with no explanation or calculation of how the angles were figured out. That's not a solution.

Thank you!
Also proves that was right

A submission without a proof is just an opinion... Trumpfags

Its not a guess faggot. Its called geometry.

All triangles have a sum of 3 angles equal to 180 degrees. By this logic, you can determine the third unknown angle if you already know 2 of them. This gives you 70 degrees for the middle, top angle. Another rule of geometry states that the inverse of one angle at an intersection of 4 angle will be equal to that angle (ie, the inverse angle for the middle, top angle is also 70 degrees)

You then keep making new triangles from the geometric shapes where you know two of the 3 angles. This is basic shit you learn in 5th fucking grade man.

It's basic math up until the bottom two angles of 30° (x) and 80°. Finding the vales for those is more difficult, and you have failed to show how you did it. Come back when you have an actual solution, retard.

Suck a cock faggot and learn geometry and stop asking people to do your homework before its due monday morning you dumb fucking cunt. This is the most basic shit ever. If i have to explain step by step how its done, it means you dont grasp the basic concept, which means you are just parroting what you hear and youre not learning shit. I learned ths shit when i was fucking 10 years old. You have no excuse for being so fucking dumb that you cant use literally one of the most basic concepts in geometry ever to solve the unknown angle in the most basic geometric shape in existance. All the math is there. You just refuse to do the work. Fucking pathetic like youre practically asking me to show work for how 5x20=100. It just does. If you cant get it, that means you dont know wtf youre doing.

Youre going to fail retard. You can cheat now but just wait til you get to college where you actually need to use your brain. Enjoy summer school faggot.

I rest my case. remains the only person to have posted a correct solution.

fuc this . i tryed and i didn't succede . i like math and geometry but i dont like staying up too long on a sunday to solve this shit . by the way i think ypu have to rearange the triangeles

Solve the problem.

kek

duckware.com/tech/worldshardesteasygeometryproblem.html

The answer is 30.

Yeah, an actual solution, unlike this bullshit:

Here is a CAD drawing to stop this shit.