Millennial Woes on suicide watch

Millennial Woes on suicide watch

>"Something happened that really took the wind out of my sails. I don't want to go into it here. Suffice it to say, as a result,
>I really don't know what to do, with the channel, MW, with the entire alt right. I don't know what we're fucking doing, even
>I can't be specific
>I feel gutted. And confused"

What is he refusing to tell us?
youtube.com/watch?v=aUcymHT0bUQ

Other urls found in this thread:

atcwallace.com/2016/05/08/on-the-changing-face-of-the-alt-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_-QHCwN50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

I'm too high to listen to this right now, is that literally all the information he's given at the moment?

>mfw his "girlfriend" posted a thread on Sup Forums last night

WHEN
WILL THEY
EVER LEARN

He probably got cancer or something. Yea, he hasn't let the cat out of the bag yet

only the best alt right youtuber of all time

The Muslim mayor was too much for him

proof or you're bullshit

>only the most autistic alt right youtuber of all time

ftfy

Fuck off nigger, why are you even here

It doesn't mean he's wrong on everything.

He's literally autistic. He has aspergers.

I doubt cancer.

Perhaps a knock from the Scottish police? There is no free speech in the UK.

He also supposedly got a gf recently so that could be a factor one way or another.

>He's literally autistic. He has aspergers.
yea fucking right

he's a pretty cool guy. he's troubled, but he's a cool person.

o yea good guess, he could have gotten some kind of police notice

or yea a GF demanding he stop being "racist" might overwhelm him

I agree he definitely has that autist vibe. Cool guy though.

I wish he had release those fuckin Rotherham videos though.

Did he say that? He's actually a good conversationalist, picks up social cues, has accommodating pacing, and back and forth, so I doubt that he's an aspie--they tend not to be able to do those things.

He does, or did, likely have social anxiety, and he was diagnosed with depression.

He's pretty far from autistic. You are working pretty hard to insure that word means nothing aren't you?

Honestly anyone with social anxiety would never make tons and tons of videos like that. He's putting himself out there. Not socially anxious behavior

damn what happened

He's autistic in the sense he still loves at home at nearly 40 years old in a shitty area of Scotland yet insists on speaking in a refined way , and is obsessed with 70s British drama and Coca Cola.

He's mentally ill ffs. He obviously has a lot of personal problems that have attracted him to the alt right. One of the first videos I watched from MW had him talking about the fact he had been contemplating suicide.

What a sad existence for an otherwise intelligent man.

If not an autist he's very, VERY eccentric.

ensure

Now, THAT was autistic--what I just did.

I feel really bad for this guy but I'm really thankful he makes these videos.

Well, he went to art school.

Thank you. Really.

maybe he's coming out as gay

"I finally had my first taste of black cock and I loved it"

I'm going to laugh my ass off if that's it.

Publicly associating yourself with a race based movement is pretty autistic, the fact that he is a faggot depressed suicidal neet who is worshipped by the alt right is a clear indication of the lack of depth in the movement.

literally who?

We don't worship him, we just like how smart he is and that he BTFOs the left.

I wish he was not a messed up neet, but he's not a piece of shit. The guy has a lot of good qualities

>yfw Milo brings these newfag "alt-right" fedoras onto Sup Forums

probably got threatened by an antiracist organisation

or threatened by the security services

wow this is so dumb

Before anyone knew who the fuck Milo was, there were Millennial Woes threads on Sup Forums lol

I just listened to the videos. He talks about doubts and not wanting to be fake. I'm guessing he's had a change of heart. He probably had a love affair with a gay muslim man somewhere in France.

or he was one of the women raped in Cologne, which was where he went for vacation

he probably converted to Islam

hif gf cucked him with a muslim

but how much did he like it?

Did his new gf dump him? She was hot as fugg

pic?

This guy sounds like a fucking woman. On the verge of crying for 20 minutes and not getting to the point. Fag.

Have some sympathy

Sounds like he's going through a hard time.

Not to mention how cringe it is when he sparks up a smoke mid-vid.

Literally a mouth fedora.

I saw the thread. There were a couple of pics of her and him in it. I think she deleted it after like 50 posts

4plebs it

damn. i always sort of felt bad watching him because he's genuinely a nice and intelligent guy who hates what his country is becoming, and there's nothing he can do about it. i feel for him

Alright give me a minute to find this shit. It was posted last night I believe. You can look for it as well.

Brb

Manlet Woes got blown the fuck out by based Adam Wallace. (PBUH) He's now completely butthurt because MW's videos are shit tier compared to Adam Wallace

Just looked - can't find it on there.

I'm watching of this guys vids
He's a fucking drama queen

"I'm the leader of the alt right"

most popular video: 30,000 views

never heard of this fag

New Hitler?

link

It's none of these things.

I've spoken to him on Skype about it.

He's had a 're-think' about some of his opinions, especially his antidemocratic and racial views, because he believes to have finally 'lifted himself from depression' and realised that he was espousing those ideas from pain, rather than from logic or need.

His girlfriend has had a moderating influence on him and has talked him out of a lot of things, including the channel. And he doesn't feel right being a 'leader' of the alt-right.

That's the long and short of it.

He probably met a single non-white person that he liked and it changed his whole perspective.

Alt-right people are fucking retards.

>He's autistic in the sense he still loves at home at nearly 40
that's called being a poorfag, it's not always the result of autism. also, asperger's is a fake disease. real autistics can hardly talk or take care of themselves without sreaming and acting insane over noises and colors around them.

sounds plausible

Lmao. Most of the alt right would switch up real fast if they met a brown qt.

Jesus he's been bewitched. I fucking knew it

stuff like this makes me want to just give up

he has to rethink his "racial views"

so he's turning into a cuck essentially?

and another emerging freethinker has been pulled back into the darkness of liberalism

>wakemeup.jpg

>saveme.jpg

>all his views were based on emotions rather than facts or logic, and now that he's not depressed, he believe opposite things
If this is true, let that be a lesson to you anons about the "alt-right", to be skeptical about anyone one youtube asking you for clicks and views, or claiming to be leaderfag of online bullshits.

>giving up your views to get paid

Literally the most "guy" thing ever.

*to get laid

thats not remotely true

you're just a bitter nihilist

There's no real leaders in any of these things. It's just disparate lost souls wallowing in the fading light as they're consumed by the abyss of the Left.

She's a blond white girl my man.

Dat nigga hasn't had sex in so long he's probably fallen completely head over heels for her

Lmao

yea this is not true at all

We'd all fuck brown girls, because we're males, but we wouldn't stop believing in White advocacy

mkultra HAARP activated

That is even worse than being an autistic loser. My wife was not moderated my views. I have made her a woman who screams "the fucking kikes again" when a new study promoting interracial marriages is promoted by the media.

Good lord you alt-right people are super depressed. Maybe you should focus on improving your own life instead of calling everyone that you don't like a nigger or a cuck.

it's probably bullshit, the same poster was bullshitting earlier

Keep the thread alive idiots. I'm trying to find that thread

It doesn't exist.

please find it

Hes new gf is an ex coalburner. He's doing mental gymnastics out of pure desperation

I doubt he did a total 180. He didn't just magically forget the realities of IQ, and disparate population characteristics. If anything, facts about those areas are only going to becoming MORE understood in the mainstream over time. The only room for disagreement is the specific implications and approaches we can take as a society.

All ideological groups, can have a self-destructive tendencies for the most puristic views to always whip alternative viewpoints into shape, and continuously push a movement to its furthest extreme. This is the reason for the left going off the deep end, and I don't want to see the right wing fall into that trap.

We should worry about agreeing on the facts, rather than agreeing on every solution. It's hard enough to get certain facts in the mainstream, let along right wing responses to them.

evidence?

inb4 you're responding to a troll

you can't say something like that and have no proof

>ex coalburner

Wut

Who exactly is his gf?

I was just fucking about guys, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's slightly true.

most boring thread in /pol

an amazing achievement, OP

23andme results are in

He's another quadroon but this time half jew too.

I've actually talked to him on skype. He had a visit from the Scottish police who just told him they were watching him. Basically a threat that freaked him out and now he has a gf he has something to lose so he's unsure of what to do.

He isn't used to dealing with police so it's understandable he's freaked out by it

This is the most likely scenario.

Listen to your heart.

>mfw literally everyone has talked to him on Skype and he's told 20 different stories and everyone's trolling everyone.

I don't know who the fuck this is. And I don't care. Shit thread.

>his Skype is literally just millenialwoes and he's always online and will talk to anyone.

you make it sound really emo.

ALSO, I'm listening to this youtube OP posted and I don't hear shit about him "changing his mind" or "having opposite views". he spends the whole time talking about building a website, whether hangouts are good or bad for the audience, whether the channel should grow or be abandoned for a different format with new production methods.

>skip ahead to 9:40

He sounds super motivated to keep producing content, just not sure where or how -- then he drops this weird comment about
>"i completely flipped from being upbeat and full of energy, to being gutted and confused"
>"i dont know if i should be talking about this thing publicly"
>"before I was a 'figure' i could say whatever i thought"
>"ive become some kind of leader...a prominent figure...i dont know if a leader should discuss ones doubts in public...but then that would be insincere, dishonest...i dont want to do that...something i've prided myself on is being honest with you...i dont want it to become fake...if i have doubts about this, then its not right to continue, BUT IM NOT SAYING IM GOING TO STOP, its just something i need to cogitate over
>meanwhile, ill make a dedicated video expressing these doubts in a structured manner

It could be anything, but it sounds like he wants to keep building his show. Might have been a falling out that made him think this "movement" has structural problems, could be the election in London, could be Milo and the behavior of people coopting the "alt-right" for their own careers, could be some other insight about what good the alt-right can do.

who the fuck knows, who the fuck ultimately cares -- hes going to make a video explaining it all. just wait for it.

This is why you choose anonymity, especially in a country with speech laws.

OP here again guys

I think this might explain part of what's going on
atcwallace.com/2016/05/08/on-the-changing-face-of-the-alt-right/

whats up Tik? how you been?

MW is always a low-energy downer though. Luckily with his hangouts he brings on high energy people like based Seventh Son and such.

Seventh, if you're reading this, I fucking love you and the rest of the goys and you should do another Triple D parody.

He had some shit in his description of another video about police and in his hangout with that Khan dude, he mentioned the cops at least twice. Maybe he had a run in with law enforcement. That or maybe Londonstan electing a muzzie

Nah, literally no one gives a fuck about 'trap' Adam Wallace.

>atcwallace.com/2016/05/08/on-the-changing-face-of-the-alt-right/

wow Sup Forums is 2edgy for these jewtubers what a surprise?

also this video
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_-QHCwN50

he mentions that MWs originally posted a comment on that video, which he seems to have taken down. Alt Right is kind of more edgy and coarse than it used to be. Big deal say I

Yes, I read that article. I think it's undeniable when you simply consider how many people on pol would react negatively to its point. No one has figured out a way to translate intellectual right wing though to the dissatisfied masses. Admittedly, it's hard to show up at a beer hall, and have a casual chat about Guénon these days. Charges of elitism aside, most people simply aren't educated enough to have substantive political discussions anymore, if they ever where. This is as true on the right as it is on the left.

Denying this won't do any good. It is simply difficult to synthesize a viable right wing populism atm that isn't almost as contradictory and self destructive as SJWism.

Lmao. This guy actually thinks you can have a movement completely filled with intellectuals. Does he have no idea pandering to the bottom is what moves nations? He's seriously mad because "da alt right" is gaining support from the rubes?

What an absolute moron. Look how well that elitism turned out for the neocons

I agree with you

Intellectuals are important, but he's too intolerant of plebs. Also he calls Richard Spencer a "leftist". lmfao