What country is the biggest threat to world peace?

What country is the biggest threat to world peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

whiteoutpress.com/articles/2014/q2/133-g77-nations-vow-destroy-americas-new-world-order/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canada.

Israel.

this

World doesn't seem to fear us too much, I think we should correct this problem.

theres no way canada said iran. We 100 said america.

Lesotho

Only Bangladesh and Iraq got it right

>a lot of the asian countries pick China
>SK picks NK

That's just cute.

Australia is the biggest threat to Islam, I'm certain.

This map is confusing and arbitrary.

You know, for all the hate poo in loos get, they're pretty red pilled on Islam.

Nevermind, figured it out.

>That Somalia

FTFY

Saudi Arabia IMO

Sweden.

That's because they've been dealing with muzzies all of their lives. Anyone who has dealt with actual Muslims understand. They literally think they're better than you because of their religion (much like Christianity), except their profit told them that killing anyone who wasn't Islamic is a good thing, and because we're not Islamic, we're infidels and not really human.

Syria currently.

Let me clarify this. Canada is the perfect breeding ground for terrorist activity because of their moronic policies of importing anyone no matter who they are.

>But Canada is totally safe!

Yeah that's what Belgium said just before they were attacked. Leftism is a mental disorder and pretty soon we will need TWO WALLS.

And Tunisia and Morocco.

Israel has never been the aggressor in any war throughout history.

USA and UK

>you will never know if Portugal hates Italy as much as Italy hates Portugal

Also,
>all those non-Americans taking our political dick on Iran
This is a map of our satrapies.

>implying there will be anything left of Canada by the end of the month

pls i wan 2 b friend

Israel

lul fuckin pollacks

That's right motherfuckers. Fear us. We will dominate you. Manifest destiny doesn't end with North America, faggots.

God bless the United States of America.

t. CIA, FBI, NSA, Trump.

>world peace
>attainable
Kek

A tie between Israel and Saudi Arabia. Both countries should be nuked.

That's like saying a mob boss doesn't have any blood on his hands because he didn't directly commit murder.

All those US flags are actually israel flags. Think about it.

kek

They'll be expecting one of us in the wreckage, brother...

yeah and they only jave 200 million of them.

Definetely Saudi Arabia.

The Western media cries over minor lack of democracy in the Eastern Europe, but completely, fucking completely, ignores the fact that that there's a country, where women can't drive cars and people can actually be stoned/whiped by its law as if it is perfectly OK and democratic.

Double standards at its finest and it actually makes me butthurt.

Hope their oil industry collapses, a literal extremist country exporting extremist ideology, while everyone ignores it on the official level.

The country who spends more than all other countries combined on military using money gathered by gunpoint from unwilling and/or unwitting "citizens".

Israel and Hitler.

Poor innocents savagely and unjustly provoked into undeniably fully justifiable preemptive wars.

And which is this, fellow patriotic American?

all that CO2, we're taking you with us!

I don't particularly care about the rest of the world but as far as peace in America this is correct. Near constant Islamic terrorist attacks organized and launched from Canada are sadly in our future.

Thanks Libs. Hope you choke on poutine.

trudeau is burning the forests to create deserts, to make the refugees feel like they are in their homelands

>Hope their oil industry collapses, a literal extremist country exporting extremist ideology, while everyone ignores it on the official level.
This is the big deal. They aggressively push that shit and help (us) destabilize their neighbors. They are in reality what we imagine the Israelis to be.

they don't ignore it in saudi arabia but they have different standards for them
it's because saudi arabia is a kingdom and it is treating it's citizens financially very well they allow it to develop it's democracy very slowly

at least that's the official reason and it makes sense in a political way of thinking

America has become the great Satan.

I can't say that we don't deserve some type of nuclear holocaust but hey gents, I tried to wake up family and friends since the late 90's and they are simply unreachable.

So if I am not a partaker of her sins, shall I not receive not of her plagues? Too late. Hey God, just get me the fuck out of here.

Trudeau did 5/01
Fort McMurray was an inside job

US since all we have to do to cause WW3 is apparently "literally anything other than exactly what we're doing right now" at least according to the neocons.

New Zealand

I agree, desu. You think "The government pushes this. No one actually believes it. They'd rebel, if given the chance." The truth is, they're as implicated as anyone else. Proud, even. Can you believe we were envisioned as a kind of Anglo Switzerland. Now, we are The Beast.

Kill yourselves.

If it was up to the Neocons Syria would be Sunni by now, Iraq even more of a massive beheading party than it already is and the US would be well on it's way towards invasion of Iran.

that's ridiculous no one I know believes iran is any threat

Go, die stripping some country of its sovereignty, feeling satisfied having killed two or three people, only to have millions flood our white countries and ruin the world as a result of your actions, which by the way never held any benefit whatsoever to our people or families, unless you come from a long line of old money.

Italy said Libya not Portugal

>and the US would be well on it's way towards invasion of Iran
this is the only part of your post I would want to avoid

This desu

Soros will make it his paradise

Kek will confirm that we are.

Everyone is tired of their nonsense. Now, they had to reform, so that the liberals are repackaging the same policies as "humanitarian intervention".

The one good thing I really didn't expect in, as the entirety of the political establishment both domestic and foreign interests we're partially beholden to (Israel, SA) opposed it, was the Iran energy deal. They gave us literally everything we asked for and have no capability of producing a warhead but still every neocon, Israeli, Arab and empty-headed stooge here was furious. This was one of the best things to happen politically in recent years.

I would say USA , but i will say ISRAEL cause israel controlls the USA anyway

Mexico be like "America is the biggest threat to world peace. Better live there and beg for money"

>fund you're retarded welfare systems with our military for 50+ years
>get called a threat to world peace

eat shit spain, germany, scandicucks

SA and some international corporate and monetary interests are what control us and motivate us politically to do the things we've done in recent years. The Israelis are mostly lobbyists and play on the naivete of Christians to garner guilt and support here. They're not very effective and don't have the raw economic wait like the Muslims do (oil) to get us to do their bidding.

did italy vote fucking portugal?

Your momma

You have to be a total muslim semen gargling cuck if you live in a first world country and pick US or israel.

What the fuck, Australia?

afghanistan

Its Afghanistan you retard

I just want to call attention to Turkey hating us as well, despite being a NATO """""ally"""""" and receiving support (bribes to run guns to rebels in Syria) from us on a regular basis, even though they blatantly let terrorists train and smuggle in their east, we could have invoked NATO charter, forcing them to seal their border under penalty of sanctions, in order to stem this.

Well... It treats its citizens well, but incredibly harsh in certain aspects, which are not appropriate even for a remotely democratic country.

Why no feminists in the USA bash SA for their treatment of women? At least, why such notions are not publicly heard. Why don't they bash SA for inhumane and barbaric laws? For human right abuses (freedom of religion) and their death sentences?

They literally imprison people for being christian. And no, the West chooses to ignore that as if it is perfectly OK and democratic.

At the same time the West and the USA bash Eastern European and certain Asian countries for their lack of freedom.

That is fucking hypocrisy multiplied by thousands, considering the fact that many of these countries are not even REMOTELY close to the Saudi Arabia level of social control, human right abuses and savagery.

Cannot take Western politics and values seriously, having all of that in my eyesight.

>We voted for America
>We didn't vote for the boats

Yy

I wonder why, when they were bombing civilian populations during the Houthi uprisings, our president didn't go on television and say they were about to cross a "Red Line" or that the BBC never wrote ten thousand snide Op-Eds on the house of Saud and it's responsibility for every civilian death. Oh, that's right. We sold them the weapons and when they proved completely incompetent to operate them we had to send more men and money to them to show them exactly how to bomb them.

No, if there's one country I could see wiped from he face of the world, it'd be Saudi Arabia. We'd become alot less corrupt as a result of someone finally off'ing our drug dealer.

Germany

Bro, I would endure the oil price collapse just to watch SA fall and burn.

Sure, Russia would be damaged severely economically, but we will be able to pull through, for we have much more resources other than oil and have actual scientists. If there is an urge for economic diversification, we'll go through it, it will be hard, but we will.

SA is literally living on the oil needle and will collapse on the other hand.

I sure would endure collapsing oil market and temporary hardships to destroy that Middle Eastern abomination.

America.

>Invade more countries, destroy more civilized governments and throw your weight around more than any other country since 1945.
>Anything other than the worst terrorists in history.

I think the real reason is that we are too dependent on them. If the oil from the saudis stopped flowing today we would be in serious economic troubles.

Also a population like that of saudi arabia is a lot easier to control than that of Iran for instance.

There was no Arabic identity or political culture on that peninsula and foreign powers saw that as an opportunity to shape an ally in the region to their liking.

Arabs have been merchants and simple nomads for thousands of years with no ambitions for building an empire or a nation state until Islam came about. The british had to take them through each little step when they were about to become a recognized nation because they simply had no diplomats.

A country like Iran on the other hand has a rich history of national identity and political culture dating back centuries before Rome was even established and without the Persian influence on Islam I doubt the religion would even exist the way it does today.

This made Iran politically unstable in comparison to Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the pentagon and the likes. They tried to "stabilize" the region by installing dictators in the countries and Iran was one of those that turned their back on them. They grew sick and tired of being chess pieces on the geopolitical game.

We'll see if the next US president continues Obama's new path in diplomatic relations with countries earlier legislations declared "evil and enemies of freedom" or simply ignores all the work done and goes back to the destructive ways of the past.

Iran was also a regional power for thousands of years before the british even found interest in their resources which made them possible competitors in the long run. Saudi Arabia had no ambitions whatsoever to be that until very recently.

>Poland
>Russia
Based Poles

Paint Indonesia white please. Ask anyone in Indonesia. No one likes america nor the arab world here.

Lots of edgy teens in the World.

A real show of our military strength could be good. I feel like the world doesn't realize how absurdly mighty it is.

We did it retroactively to protect everyone. Whether it's Stalinist famines and gulags or Islamic terrorists beheading and bombing the kuffar, we're always there for everyone and we get treated like shit. Fuck you guys, seriously.

>This map only shows the threat to world peace, not hate in general

You're in big trouble USA. 133 out of 206 countries now hate you and wish you didn't exist. How does that feel??

Pretty old article about it here
whiteoutpress.com/articles/2014/q2/133-g77-nations-vow-destroy-americas-new-world-order/

>Want to destroy you?

What was that?

Foolish, disgustingly naïve politicians in the West think that the world fundamentally changed just because we had a brief moment of dominance.

Power has always been about the capacity to inflict, pain, suffering and death on other people.