He's not a leftie

is he?

he has an gay

neo-con actor that sells fear

huh? I like his videos.

discord

==================
.gg/a89Pewb

He's a genius. He's repackaging peoples hate and ignorance and giving it back to them with Youtube adverts along side.

Because he spouts a lot of edgelord non-sense which is lapped up by his audience of insolent, easily swayed neckbeards.

thats not an argument

I don't even know who this is

Does he also still pretend he doesnt wear makeup?

dont forget to buy your BRAINFORCE at NAIVEWARS.CUM 3% off using this code - iamnaive2017

because he's 35 year old teenager

>elfish
>british
>chugs dick

Is an obvious stooge. he came out of nowhere following September 11th, along w/ Alex Jones (Austin Crowd) and was part of the whole alt-right/left group that 'resisted' the neo-cons/liberals.

They were heady times -flitting back and forth between Chomsky-style leftists, Infowars, Rense, McGowan, Jeff Wells/RI, Electonic Intifada, Makow and the big daddy- David Icke.

Little Green Footballs stopped hating Muslims and PJW became a freeper and you began to see everything for what it was- a load of manipulated bullshit.

Most Sup Forumstards follow his politics so I don't know why they hate him.

That's Onision

Because he's not a leftist

This

wrong.

he went from being pro-muslim to being anti-migrants/sharia/terrorism.

wtf is a freeper?

>muh alt light
>insert try hard speech to make normies go right(which isn't bad but they're basically monkeys)
Sums it up. Degenerate neocon.

He looks like he has face cancer.

Who's this?

>Freeper=someone on Free Republic

You're interpretation of what I wrote is incorrect. I never said he wasn't pro-Muslim. You had to be there.

Antiwar.com was another site wrapped up in that bundle. The enemy were neo-cons and their supporters- LGF, Free Republic, Instapundit and the like.

PJW had Propaganda Matrix which was anti-west. Overnite he flip-flopped and became alt-right.

He's also a fagfag

He is a shitbag and propaganda spreader.

He's retarded and so is Alex Jones.

he once said "Conservatism is the new punk rock, deal with it" which is the fucking lamest thing that has ever been said. That's my reason for hating him.

Cuz he's an obvious fancy boy tosser

Paul is the right's Linda Sarsour, a fucking idiot who should drink poison.

Oh boy we have here a liberal sissy faggot spouting out his hate for PJW. You sound exactly like the faggots they try to interview at antifa rallies and that's the only thing they can muster up to say.

>He's retarded

Alex jones is a faggot, but he's Caitlyn Jenner. Hope PJW goes the way of her cock. That's to say cut off in a medical waste basket and away from civilization.

I bet Trump is your Mohammad isn't it? You are The six year old wife. Getting raped like a pathetic bitch and don't even know what's happening.