Hello there

Hello there,
Im a student ( in europe ) 17years old and i graduate next year . My country is poor and has no future i wanna live good so i have to study abroad or i will be miserable here..but some of my teachers are dumb and i told myself fk them..so my doploma will be around 4.80, now im really sad about this. So i wanna study in The Netherlands i really hope that they will accept me..can someone tell me is it possible for me to study in The Netherlands with a diploma like 4.80..please let me know...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im a girl btw.

Tits and time stamp or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

discord

==================
.gg/a89Pewb

Which country ?

Anders kanker je gewoon even op en kom je ons land niet bevuilen.

i am asking you something important about life..why do u care only about a fking girl..u can fk ur whole life..thats not the most important thing...so u either answer me or fk off this is not a fkboi fap thread

i dont speak that language sorryenglish onl;y, and im bulgarian

i dont think i can talk now, we can chat in skype or smth ?

Moved to the shithole called Holland 6 years ago from Australia. They did not look at my past results, just the year I was in. I basically did a test they gave me, they accordingly put you into a level based on how well the test went. The highest is the key to university, the rest is shit basically. Got more questions?

what does that have to do with the thread ?

You can't just go to the Netherlands and get free college and healthcare like illegals in the U.S.? Weird.

as fasr as i know there is no test to get in, all they look is just the grades from ur diploma and a English Certificate which i have . Im worried because im pretty sure they will not accept me with my shit..4,80..and i think my life will be wasted if i dont get accepted cuz staying in Bulgaria is waste of time..

You definitely won't be able to get into university here, you'll have to do at least two more years of high school in Holland. The median age to enter uni is 18 here, so it won't be much of a problem.

i dont want free things . I am going to pay my university, pay my taxes and everything . I live in the EU i dont need a visa . I can go there like a normal person, find a place to live in ofc im gonna pay for that too and study thats all i want..i wanna have a decent job..and i know i can have one if i finish university there

What are you talking about. im 17 and 11grade , i graduate next year - when i will be 18..even 19

Did you finish high school yet?

next year. dont worry about that i will apply next year not this one..im just worrying wether im going to get accepted or not when i graduate

A couple of things first then, you will have to go to an English university course here, which is pretty expensive. Just saying that right now.

Second thing, what subjects do you have, what course do you want to follow? Accordingly you can find the university and look if they'll accept you.

i wanna study politics and why the course ? i will have the sertificate ?

usa

>17 years old.

MODS!!

MODS!!!!!!!!!!

I'd advise Erasmus University in Rotterdam. It's the best uni for politics. Just call them tomorrow and ask if you are applicable.

In Finland you get payed to study, but it's harder to get accepted, and english will only get you so far, knowledge of finnish(don't even bother) or swedisch is required.

Belgium is piss easy to enter: just pay 800 euro, for most schools at least, English can get you pretty far, but knowledge of Dutch or French is required.

France: you need to speak french fluently

Netherlands: Why would you voluntary go to a place filled with Dutch people?

but will they accept me....i was thinking about The uni of groningen

University of Groningen is the reason why Hitler started the holocaust. Don't mention that shitfuck of a place. Whether they accept you is up to them, in standard Dutch education, a certificate is enough. The scores don't matter here, only if there are too many people applying for that course.

1. not expensive uni - 2000 euro yearly
2. good chance to have a good job after u finish studying
3. rich country, you wont be miserable
4. All you need to enter is Engish and diploma and u can do good only with english ofc i will learn netherlandian if i go there but..

why is it a shit place i thought it was very good

Because most people in Groningen won't speak the language properly, and there's literally nothing there to do. It also has a lower ranking for politics than Erasmus.
I got to go now, here's my Skype if you have any more questions: nozzovic