This isn't even good other than the first two songs

This isn't even good other than the first two songs.

What the fuck?

I thought it was pretty good. 7/10. If the last 3 tracks werr omitted, maybe an 8/10

I thought it was a 9/10 on first listen but now it's probably around 6.5/10 for me

>he doesn't make his own opinions

I'll say it again, as I've said before in one of these threads

Fantano is rating it highly because wants to be seen as an early supporter of an alternative hip hop group that makes it big. It's why he rated Floss so highly.

Another user put it well too, he could be trying to flex his tastemaker complex. It seems to be working.

This shit is overrated as fuck. Music that does absolutely nothing to catch your attention.

most newfag artists are shit

It's quite funny that people who only heard about Brockhampton in the past couple of months are trying to claim day one status.

>Fantano is rating it highly because wants to be seen as an early supporter of an alternative hip hop group that makes it big. It's why he rated Floss so highly.
This is the same way he acts with Death Grips.

A lot of people discovered Exmillitary through The Needle Drop. Therefore he has always felt like they were his band.

Fantano genuinely loves death grips, I don't think the two situations are comparable in terms of his motivation

But I agree this album was highly overrated

I actually still really like this album a lot, but it wasn't ever near my favorite of the year. I don't think Fantano overrated it, mostly because it's right up his alley. This is just what his taste is.

i don't see the hype around this. but oh well

Or maybe because he actually likes the music they put out. There are multiple other bands/artists that fantano discovers and could over hype them the same way. Please stop embarrassing yourself and realise that different people have different opinions.

>There are multiple other bands/artists that fantano discovers and could over hype them the same way.
like?

Any band or artists that hasn't been discovered yet? Like are you fucking dense or something

All-American Trash: 8
SATURATION: 5

Are you telling me that you have never discovered an obscure artist and consider their music to be absolutely amazing? If you haven't then you should explore music more.

Also this.
If Fantano truly wanted to feel special he would have "overrated" them before Saturation.

so basically besides dg? he has discovered nobody? cool

You are literally dense if you don't understand what I'm trying to tell you.

It's p good

>God tier:
HEAT
GOLD
STAR
MILK

>Good tier
BOYS
TRIP
BUMP

>Meh tier:
SWIM
CASH
WASTE

>Shit tier:
FAKE
BANK
FACE

The skits are pretty useless desu.

I'd say a 7/10.

8/10 without skits

>God
HEAT
STAR
MILK

>Good
BUMP (If the acoustic parts were expanded upon it could have been GODTIER. The rest of the beat is too mind numbing and basic as well.)

>Meh
WASTE

>Shit
the rest.

t. fantano

>Maybe he genuinely hurr durr likes them hurr durr

generic garbage doesn't deserve a 9/10.

The first track was so good and I was hoping the whole album was like that...I was left kinda disappointed I don't think this is a 9/10

The last 3 tracks were the best nibba

wtf this is like, they took odd futures spot and made it less corny lol

MILK is so fucking good. After a few listens I still think it's awesome. Fuck P4K

i liked the gritty sounds of the first half, some of the tracks just come of cringy, and i don't like any of the beats of the last 3

The most corny song in recent memory

WASTE IN THE MEH TIER...
angery react

exactly

I have 11 tracks off of it on my playlist so I guess I really like it.

I preferred All-American Trash much more. Although the singles on Saturation were better than any songs on AAT.

Yet he rates this higher than Blonde? Hmm, Fantany ples

this, I knew them since All-American trash which was better in my opinion. Star is the only good song on Saturation in my opinion.

Star is the best of their singles. Although Heat, Face and Gold are still good.

more*

Not him but a lot of albums don't have lasting power and this is one of those imo. It's got a lot of fun energy but it doesn't survive repeat listens.

BANK and FAKE are amazing fuck you

desiigner is unironically better than future

he was alluding to anthony fantano's review and then pitchfork's