Evalion

youtube.com/watch?v=_nqRw3sODy0
This bitch doens't actually believe one sentence she's speaking, this is way too artificial.
>inb4 she keeps grabbing subs from Sup Forums virgins saying nazi shit
>inb4 she gets a few more thousand subs and start twitch streaming while commenting moderate anti-semitic stuff so she doesn't lose her channel and views explodes
>inb4 channel reachs a few K subs and she completely drops Sup Forums speech and start vlogging normally
>a new gamer whore is born

I love her.

Yeah, man, this one Uruguayan faggot and a couple of other people won't stop shilling her bullshit. She reminds me of a loser's highschool girlfriend. I'm sure I would enjoy this is if I was still 14.

The gamergurl thing is getting old, so the only way for below average girls to get attention is to jump on the antipc train.
I welcome this development though.

Subscribed

she fluctuates between 40 and 13 years old.

No idea who she is but she looks like Ted Cruz cross dressing

I seriously hope you guys don't think these are her real beliefs. It's obvious she's a crypto jew and is only mocking right-wing racist bigots.

>she keeps grabbing subs from Sup Forums virgins saying nazi shit

Been there done that, I don't need to get another infatuation like I did with other Sup Forums girls. And if people learn their lessons from mistakes which do not result in any harm, then it is a good situation.

It's pretty sketchy, but to me it screams mental illness and attention seeking more than shilling.

PS: Quads get one off

Nice trips

>to me it screams mental illness and attention seeking more than shilling.
i would guess a bit of everything

>women on youtube
>doing anything for any other reason than to siphon subs and beta bucks from cucks

jesus. women dont even have to become strippers anymore, you just have to pick a group of people to pander to and you can make thousands a year

>76

how

I've had dudes that used to hang out with her in the IRC chat for /r/coontown (which she would frequent) that she had mental issues

where girls go desperate hounds follow and soon you have an army

Same thing trump's doing

Why is it that every time a girl stumbles upon Sup Forums and gets a bit of the redpill they begin to attention whore? Same shit happening with Tila Tequila.

It's so fucking cancer.

I'm with you OP, as much as I wanted to believe her beliefs being genuine, it just doesn't seem like it's the case. If only she were a little bit hotter and didn't have Euro-tier teeth I would have backed her regardless.

Also, in her latest set of videos, did anyone catch the fucking cobweb with spiders? Like WTF, members of the master race need to adhere to various standards, overall cleanliness being one of them.

Every time she opens her mouth, I imagine a waft of shitty fish breath. Bitch needs to brush her teeth.

You forgot to say her knees are too sharp.

Women with political opinions should be ignored, regardless of who they are.

women's only purpose in life in to get attention from men. it used to be that they needed the attention of alpha men to secure resources. now with the advent of the internet, they can just get attention from betas who will send them money for reasons im not cucked enough to understand

This. This whore is either autistic or a chronic attention seeker

inb4 this thread gets deleted because evalion

So why are you giving her more attention with this thread? Stop shilling this heeb.

You hate the kikes and niggers too? Oh user, kiss me!

>implying the majority of this contaiment board doens't know her already

Was I supposed to get this?

I love Evalion.

She is vegan and so is her (presumably) beta boyfriend.

I will find her and make her mine.

I kind of like her. who care if shes fake or not its not like ill ever donate her a single penny

This slag again...

BRUSH YOUR TEETH YOUNG WHORE

I just keep reporting her channel.

>drumpflet
>able to cuck anyone
Sure thing bud

Seriously though, this bitch has weird eyes, they droop

She's an ugly whore with bad teeth and, to top it off, she's absolutely fucking retarded.

Trashed.

:*

The only reason I even look at her vids is cause she's a hot 18 year old

The only reason she has even gotten attention in the first place as well

>we have to wake the goyim up

>Sup Forums falls for the next in a neverending line of "girls who think just like you"

Sup Forums has seen these type of women before. they all turn out to just be attention whores every time

>that thing
>hot

There is no standard of beauty for women, only youth

Ho shit im going to have to look at that shit again.

Evalion did nothing wrong.

She is uncomfrotably antisemetic. I dont like it.

I know right? It's so weird.

Evalion, I love you, but you look like Ted Cruz in OP's pic.

>not wanting to hate fuck her asshole
seriously, you guys might as well just kill yourselves

Those fucking teeth

TRUMP/EVALION 2016

>hate fuck
Why do you hate her? Are you a dirty kike?

STAY SANE