Who's the worst female artist of this generation?

pic related

Grimes

>she

b a i t

grimes is the best one

>Grimes

nice meme, because that's what it is

"grimes is just a meme" is just a meme

your moms a meme bro

Marina desu

she's pointing at us

no, you

ariana grande easily

Charli XCX, Grimes, Lana Del Rey, Sky Ferreira, Poppy etc.

>being this wrong

not really kiddo they are the worst, my 6 years old sister love them kek

Objectively speaking: Marina is the worst female artist of this generation.

All those artists you mentioned atleast have some artistic identity and talent unlike Marina.

And I'm fairly certain that your 6 year old sister doesn't have such good taste in pop music.

Well it's not good kiddo, she likes them but she praise Taylor Swift, she has in her room an altar for Taylor it's really creepy

>user has worse taste than a 6 year old

>user has taste exactly like a 6 year old girl

fpbp

Bjork, if she counts.

OH The worst. Never mind.

>alt+f4 no Lorde

fucking claimed

>she has in her room an altar for Taylor
That sounds a completely normal thing to have to me.

And in that case, Iggy Azalea. Literally no redeeming qualities. At least with artists like Grimes (who is no where close to being a bad artist, by the way), Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, etc. you can point to their good or at least passable songs.

listen to more top 40

NOO! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! GRIMES IS PERFECT! GRIMES IS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED ARTISTS ON THE PLANET AND IN HISTORY!! SHE READS RUSSIAN LITERATURE AND DOES EVERYTHING HERSELF! SHE'S A MODEL! FUCK YOU YOU STUPID CUNT I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

Those who said Grimes are morons and avant plebs.

Only sensible answer in this thread
Fuck you guys and your waifufag wars

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana, they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent.

You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

this is embarrassing, maybe fuck off to your SA forums instead

by far

maybe not. maybe you just go fuck yourself, cunt.

meme is funny