It sucks

It sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/whiteboycarl/status/764326732811816960
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first 5-6 episodes were fantastic, then it deteriorates a little - but that is expected for a mystery series

Nah

Nah

Nah

I wasn't impressed. Seems like a 2010's Stephen king miniseries

Nah

What sucks is the rumour that Stephen King is directly involved in season 2.

It's already going to riff off IT, keep King the fuck away from it.

Episode 1 was really strong

everything else was just a let down

Nah

It's mediocre/watchable. Wouldn't watch it again though. Not for a long time.

t. /got/

Yeah it isn't as good as some redditors here lead you to believe. It's watchable, but not that good overall.

im loving it
just starting to watch episode 8

at least strong 7 and probably a light 8

Are you serious? It's fucking awful. The kids can't for shit, winona is a terrible """actress""", and the El retard fucking sucks at acting too.

The only good actor is the Sheriff

Nah, 5-6/10 at best.

Oh yes it does, I guess kids can like that kind of shit it would explain the hype on Sup Forums

Nah, it's all around very well made, effective, captivating, has heart, camaraderie. Yeah, it's popular, but you shouldnt let that sway your opinion against it ;)

Hmm. Starts falling apart right when women start taking over the writing?

What the fuck, the kids are great.
What about the setting, set design, cinematography and the writing of some of the characters is great.
You can't judge a show based on a shitty actress

t. Tasteless Pedophile

Oooooooooh so EDGY!!!!!!

>friendless cunts detected

really? c'mon guys

The kids are fucking awful though, especially the fat one with the lisp. If you'd watch what they do objectively instead of sitting there fantasizing about all the different ways you want to fuck them, you'd see that they're mediocre actors at best.

I'd agree with Winona. But it probably had some of the best child actors in a long time. Which isn't much but they were good for kids.

Winona was the weakest link. Thank God they didn't give the cunt from glee hardly any lines.

wats wrong

too stinky 4 u?

hey bro I have not many friends and Im not a friendless cunt.
I love stranger things I think its pretty comfy and cool. The boys are really good acting, nancy is a bit annoying thats true, and winona ryder sucks ok. But the show its pretty strong 7 to light 8 for sure

why do normalfags love this so much? Haven't they seen any of the 80's movies it's referencing every episode

>the El retard fucking sucks at acting too.
this

>stares autistically at someone for ten minutes
>utters two or three words or maybe a short sentence
>does some mind shit
>gets a nosebleed
>does that cringeworthy scream

Some great acting """"""skills""""""

nah

i know

totally overrated, with a terrible story

You shut your dirty fucking mouth.

you bunch of haters.
>Normalfags love it so much

whats your problem bro?

>El is a great character with no dialog
>Mike is a great character and can deliver one of the best love stories of the year
>Will is great
>You can't do any of that
>They are 13 years old
I can agree with you about toothless and Lucas

There is a difference between acting and shitty character direction
Can you please leave my board?

LOL RLM were definitely right about the contrarian backlash against this show. You faggots are pathetic

They were also right about it being an -okay- show that has no original ideas just references and homages.

At some point you just have to accept that maybe it really is you who has the shit taste and not everyone else.

Nah

No, they said it was a very good show. "okay" means somewhere around a 5-6/10. Very good means 7-8.5/10.

maybe you should watch the review again, champ

Watched it just today actually.

>Mike: it was good, not great. Gooood.
>Jay: I really loved the show.

Then they go on and praise the show for about 20 minutes while also listing minor complaints about the writing and Winona's acting. Maybe you should rewatch it because not once do they saw "it was okay".

nah

Only the dumbest of plebs care about muh originality. Everything is a remake of something, it's all about the execution and your take on it.

feet fags are not allowed itt, fuck off

>tfw missed some periscope with Finn
>tfw fomo hits hard

what is this spicy kino?

the intro theme is GOAT

twitter.com/whiteboycarl/status/764326732811816960

Finn and Memelord are canoodling You just know.

And when it's derivative AND poorly executed, it deserves to be called out on the pandering shit it is.

I was there in the 80's. Growing up and shit. It wasn't anything like this show.

The only people that praise it, are millennials that weren't even around in those days, or were infants, and closeted pedophiles.

Which one are you?

>contrarian phase initiated

nice projection you faggot

>BORK BORK BORK I'M OLD BORK BORK BORK BORK MUH MILLENIAL BOOGEYMEN BORK BORK BORK

No one believes you.

Did they have a, different system, for using, commas in the 80s?

Quality retort you got there, kid.

Let me guess, you're both too young to know what it was really like AND a closeted pedophile.

Welp, enjoy your pandering garbage. Can't wait for you guys to turn on it like mad dogs in second season when the pedophile aspects of the show get toned down.

>Quality retort you got there, kid.

Post your license homo

>I know he's completely right, but I can still attack him on his grammar/punctuation!

Life must be hard being this tasteless of a pedophile. I guess you were too young to enjoy the Lazytown days.

Aug 12th 1978

You can do the rest of the digging.

yah

Nigger, Lazytown was the mid aughts. I was born in 88 and still inappropriately fapped that sweet pink cunnybitch. Back when YTMND was all the rage and lil' jon was relevant. You didn't have to be "growing up" in the 80s for that. I posted Stephanie this fucking morning, faggot.

Oh sweet, mine's Nov 24th, 1365. That settles that then.

kek

>thinking I'm stupid enough to let you see my ID

This show really does appeal to deluded pedophiles. We'll see if your still as loyal come season 2.

why not? You scared, faggot?

>I was there in the 80's. Growing up and shit. It wasn't anything like this show.
Who gives a shit? Seinfeld isn't a terribly accurate representation of life in NYC circa the mid-90s, but that show's pretty decent.

>I was there in the 80's. Growing up and shit. It wasn't anything like this show.
What the fuck was so outlandish about the way they showed life in the show? It didn't seem all too different than life is right now, life was in the early 00s, or how life was in the 90s. I can't imagine that the 80s were THAT drastically different than any other time.

>The only people that praise it, are millennials that weren't even around in those days, or were infants, and closeted pedophiles.
Well them and, y'know, just about everyone else. It's an incredibly well received show across the board. I struggle to believe that EVERYONE who liked it was a pedophile or millennial boogeyman.

They didn't have bikes in the 80s. Or houses. And most life on earth was tungsten based as opposed to carbon.

I was there, too, and growing up was like that. At least for the kids, I thought it was quite accurate. For Nancy and that group, yeah I think maybe they put a little bit of a more modern spin on it. No one in high school in 1983 walked around with a camera, but whatever.

It's incredibly derivative, but not poorly executed. The first episode was extremely well done. After that, it admittedly went downhill.

Fuck off, kid. You weren't there.