Damn

damn

is anyone still thinking that lyrics arent important after that? fuck you

not sure what you mean

I mean that those retards who're saying that lyrics arent important got literlly BTFO

should I replace the regular OKC in my library with this or should I skip it because loudness memes

Ahhh right I gotchu

listen and decide for yourself

GTFO WHO ELSE HAS TWO ALBUMS IN THE TOP 10 OTHER THAN KENDRICK

The tracks themselves (obviously) don't sound vastly different. Some tracks like Subterranean sound a bit cleaner, but thats all really. You might as well replace it, as its the same album with extra songs which are fucking neat

They aren't.

Kid A would definitely been in the top 10. It's just that critics went retarded and gave it negative reviews because it wasn't "muh alt rock".

an equation:
oknotok = ok computer remaster + how am i driving EP (1998) + Lift + Man of War + I Promise + How I made millions

it's so unspectacular if you've already heard the "how am i driving" EP

woah

how i made my millions is an odd track title considering that album is literally how they made their millions

>overrated band get highest score

nothing new here

>genre: pop rock
wtf i hate radiohead now

U2 has a 93 and a 95

>album gets 'universal acclaim' because websites will get butchered for going against the popular opinion

>"""remastered"""

No surprises (heh) here, the album is agreed to be a classic these days so of course the special edition or whatever will get perfect scores. Just like Sgt. Peppers.

They certainly don't make a track good or bad. They can enhance a track very slightly but that's it. Not very important though.