What's up Sup Forums

What's up Sup Forums,
I've got some questions for you guys who are traps. How did you get to become a trap? What did you do ex. diet, exercise, make up and body hygiene?
I'd like to become one. I have a perfect body for it but I just need to know how to get there without using any kind of supplements since they do give really bad side effects even though they're rare.

Answer these questions if you can.
What exercises did you do?
What did you eat? Give alternatives that are easily obtainable.
Is it ok to eat red meat (very very little) every week or two?
How did you remove hair? Are hair removal creams good?
Did you ever take any supplements to boost your estrogen? If you did which were they and were they worth it?
How long did it take for you to see noticeable change?

Post results if you want to! It's important!
I will use this information to compile a small "booklet" for others to read from and any information is good!!

Anyone got anything?

I started taking estrogen.

What kind?

estradiol tablets, sublingual, and spironolactone, 150 mg

Has it given any kind of effect?

I have boobs and look like a girl, when I used to look like a boy.

Genetics. I basically got shoehorned into looking like a girl from my parents genes. Both my mother and father look very feminine and it was passed on to me with small hands, feet, frame, bones, and in general a naturally athletic girly figure. I'm not even sure how I got such a nice ass because I really don't do a lot but it's like a perky girls ass.

>exercise is very light amounts of cardio, squats/leg presses and I try to not use my arms/upper body as much as I can. Also yoga and stretches/poses for your glutes. In general I don't really do much.
>small portions, eggs, sandwiches, hamburgers, vegetables, fruits, nuts. Steer clear of fast food of any kind except maybe subway and also steer clear of soda of all kinds, drink as much water as possible.
>I eat red meat but I can't say for sure since I was basically born a super feminine guy
>shaving but shaving is ineffective for me since body hair was the one curse I got being Italian, I'm going with epilating and while I can say it's horrendously painful it is very effective and cheap/convenient
>I've never consciously taken estrogen supplements of any kind because I don't wanna fuck up the way my body is since I'm very lucky, my sister is also getting chunky/fat and ironically I'm starting to have a better figure than her so I don't think I should mess with a good thing
>Like I said, I've been consistently feminine since I was a child, I got lucky, I'm 23 and still very passable even though I'm just a cd

(OP)
Same here, just want to be much more feminine looking just to look much younger and cuter.

Mind sharing any kind of pics?

Go with skincare probs then. Exfoliation and moisturizing are what I'm going to work towards next personally to really get over the edge. I wanna do my eyebrows too but I don't wanna out myself

>How did you get to become a trap?
Legitimately fuck this board. Hang yourself faggot.

I would, but I can't really show you any before pics, and after pics don't help without a reference point.

I don't want to become a trap to fuck guys. I just want to look cuter.

Sad...

that anime hair style is extremely appealing to me

You don't have to be gay to be a trap. You can fuck girls as a trap.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SUCH FAGGOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

>all caps
>dat projection
You're in for a rough ride, friendo. Confucius Says:
>I see glory holes and cumstained clothes in your near future

Kek

Did your mommy also tell you your fat lard ass was being bullied because "the other kids were jealous"? Reality's going to hit you like a truck someday.

Just the way you're attacking and being so defensive, your faggotry and self hate is very transparent user. Good luck to you

too many faggots in this board

>Replies
>"YOU'RE PROJECTING!!!"
>"YOU'RE DEFENSIVE!!!"
Toppest of keks the insecurity is incredible. You're the one wanting to dress up like a lady. Just remember that, faggot.

aaaaaa