Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe..
Look what i just bought, it's a 2009 Luis Roedrer Cristal ;)

You see i don't drink piss like workingclass dumb idiots drink.. piss like beer and fucking cava. ;)) I only drink expensive champagne ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Shoe on head

This.. then tell us how to make da mula

>Drinks a $200 bottle
>Thinks he's a fucking aristocrat

Chill out dude. When you become an adult with real money, you'll realize it's not that big a deal. I've had a $3,000 bottle of wine, I didn't post it on Sup Forums like a faggot. It wasn't even good, either.

/thread

Calm down, he's still in highschool. To him this is pretty grand. Let him have the moment

>only one bottle
bitch, the thing what i am making this post on is worth way more than that

maybe if you had a whole crate someone would care

this.

i drink more expensive bottles at the strip club every weekend.
grow up, bud.

easy on that user, you still have to deliver it

Probably because I'm a man? It's called whisky, look it up.

>Look guys, I've bought artificially scarce and overpriced booze, aren't I grand?

What's your favorite color ?
How do you handle durress?
Do you intrisicially feel smarter than others ?
Have you ever had to do any labor heavy job?
Do you think you could if not?
What skills do you possess ?

Ha ha ha, he thinks he is cool. Ha ha ha

Fuck off kike

ive spent 400k+ on whores and drugs in the last 15 years and I aint even rich

Nice copy pasta. m8

/thread

this annon gets it

I'm a testify with trips y'all.

rolling for this

rollan

rolleo

rollan garos

Literally any working class person would be able to afford all of that within like a month of work. That's nothing you fucking peasant.

2009?

>Nigga that shits expired

Been there,done that. aarrggghhh maaaties

You better put dads booze away before you get punished

I drink Everclear straight, friend.

thats what she said.

Lol idiot paid that much for piss chapagne

how many dicks did you suck to afford that? also why waste the money?

check it.

Because rich people post pictures of the shitty LV belt they on a 'shopping spree' in the duty free mall on the way back from Mallorca with their fat wife...

where those dicks feminine enough or are u a queer now?

Yeah we get It, you have money. Good for you. What you don't have is gaste. You got the Cristal huh? Why? Because it's expensive? Because rap stars like It? All I see is a tool getting played by a chick store. You want to show class? Taste? Go spend some money on a 12 yr scotch.

>showing off with how much he's got
>not buying red wine

give it back to ur dad kid

bought

all alcohol tastes terrible and makes me sleepy. I don't care how much you spent on it. If I taste alcohol, it gets dumped down the drain

When you've drank something out of a hand lettered bottle come back and boast you wanna be

kys fagget

check my satan trips just for u broseph

i love dicks

that was propa close tho,wasnt it lads?

keep rocking, I say

dubs not trips

keep crying Mr crying Gentleman, sad Sir, very much.

u should come suck me off sometime then

>Strip club every weekend
>grow up

;) it still ;) doesn't make up ;) for ;) your tiny cock ;)

you guys are a hoot

getting dubs without calling it.

Grow up

check 'em

/thread

Saged

thats what she said,motherfucker.

>kym

samefagging that hard in 2008+9

A three year old belt, a 5 year old hat, a

>winzip
check dose dubs blood.

Eh... it's all about priorities and being a smart money spender. Or as I like to say, investor. If you're not spending money on things that will only benefit you in value as well as use, you're wasting your money. Especially on food/beverages.

I make 300k a year and can't imagine buying something like this just to say I can/did.

>spend money only to piss it out later.

You crack me up op.

A faggit that ate that bait

Good job,friend.

Nom nom nom

>still thinking physical possessions say anything about him

Reminder that this thread is fake and that it has been reposted multiple times on Sup Forums and /bant/

Top kek.

>200$
>thinks that's high rolling

That's not even considered decent. Please leave

$200 bfd faggot. Any ghetto whore can afford that shit. Try Petris at $3000 a bottle

thats the most riddiculous thing i've ever heard, you piece of poopies. How dare you speak like that to a bloody aristocrat? Blimey, a freaking peasant has the audacity to attempt to degrade me.

Here I am trying to make you all monkeys a favor and I am giving you my precious time in an attempt to help your sad pathetic lifes and all you can do is make fun of me.

TLDR --> You need to put your hesitation aside and take advantage of me being here.

It's a huge opportunity for all of you.

>precious time
LOL oh man wheres the tipping option here fuck NIGGA you talking me laff way to much right now.

Oi bitchass op.

How much does your house cost, imma bet $500 dollars on it that mine costs more.

>spotted the nigger

You should see if money can buy you a brain

Agree, showing off his 200 dollar bottle that even a hood nigger can purchase and pretending that he is rich.

still reposting this shit

Never been a fan of that overpriced piss water, but good for you if you think a 200$ bottle is somehow special.

I rather drink whiskey like a real man.

yah, must have been so hard for daddy to give you money. Go fuck yourself. OP always was, and always will be a massive faggot

It's not even that, it's coming to the internet's basement to brag about some fucking drink you bought to a group of hardcore degenerates.

Who cares? Nice bottle of champagne OP, we're gonna go call everything a nigger and jerk off to dead trannies

My nigger.

Holy shit did you all bite the bait.

/thread

"Guys, look at how much I spent on this PLEASE VALIDATE ME"
Holy shit you massive faggot
I hope to christfuck you're still in highschool
Like other fags have already said on here, we drank more expensive shit and didn't brag about it because we're not highschoolers grinding a minimum wage

Also, I've had a Richard Henessy extra cognac 3 years ago, get on my level poorfag

/thread

brah you posted this last week

when you gonna drink that shit nigga

and if the dicks were indeed feminine how big and thick were they and how much semen could they spurt?

OOH GET'EM

Everyone on Sup Forums thinks your cool because you spring for some liquor that's a few extra bucks
Off yourself