>open the door
>you see 5 dead cats all in varius states of decomposition

Wut do?

>you smell something coming from her closet
>open the door

Stop being a snooping creep, and there would not be any issues faggot

>> hey girl, do you like dead cats because I'm gonna murder your pussy

>the Sup Forums I love
Fuck her in every hole and leave, like any real man would.

yeah ignore that shit and fuck her, if it bothers you burn down her house later, don't be a puss and leave

or this

make a necklace out of them by tying each cat's tail around another's neck

make her my wife and have lots of babies
grow old and die together
go to heaven together

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

if warm, then fuck da cats

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate yourself OP? If you're 5 or lower, I'd suggest maybe looking around outside her place for recently disturbed dirt or any odd patches on the ground. Find anything like that and you should seriously consider booking it.

Get on the floor?

Fuck her and see if she wants to meet again. Why is this a questions. 3.14 with nice ass and collects dead cats. Probably fucking nuts and sucks a mean dick.

But seriously I would fuck and then impress with all the stray cats I found for her.

You get the fuck out of there

Ignore it. We all have some skeletons in the closet.

Fire up the BBQ

propose, she is a keeper

Build her a large special place for her dead cats

Wait need more info on cats, in a pile, specific breed, shrine? Are they in in the closet or under a blanket or something?

photo of cats with timestamp or OP is a faggot...

Because those watches are extemely cheap and made in china. These companies buy them in bulk, paying >$.50 per watch and then sells them for "free" but overcharging for shipping/handling. From this overcharge, they make a proffit of about $1.5 or a little more, which is a 200% proffit. Selling enough of these cheap watches, they make pretty good money while ripping people off.

Most Sup Forumstards have nothing to live for anyway. Might as well die after a good fuck.