I made a song about this bitch

i made a song about this bitch
soundcloud.com/capricanno/michelle-carter

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/capricanno/michelle-carter
youtube.com/watch?v=kTSYf9gsmCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit's pretty fire, nigga. I'd work on the vocals a bit, though.

you will never be successful just an ear sore... you talk like a faggot and say generic shit just like every other rapper

Kill yourself

>alphas are bad
give me a break that bitch would literally destroy op and everyone itt

Haha it's funny, I liked it.

I wanna flame OP for being a faggot but it's really not bad

I find her weirdly hot, in a coldhearted bitchy way

Story on her?

Do you think she will be convicted?

She's a heartless slut bitch whore who coaxed her LD bf into killing himself

But how?

Kek not bad OP. Better than I could do

Just Google her. It's a fucked up situation

She's hot and I don't think she should be charged.

bruh she's ugly as fuck, that dude probably dated her as a way of inflicting self-harm from the beginning. i doubt she had much to do with his suicide

Well I mean I don't think she really did anything illegal, technically speaking. But it's just so fucked up. Normally I don't give a fuck about this kinda shit but man it's hard to not have some feelings about this whole thing

>Sitting in his pickup truck one summer day in 2014, Conrad Roy III wavered about his plan to kill himself.

>He got out of his vehicle and texted his girlfriend that he was scared, court records say.

>“Get back in,” she replied.

Damn

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

Why? All she did was tell a whiny faggot to kill himself and he did. I don't care I just want to fuck her and lick her asshole. It boggles my mind that she can actually get arrested.

>“So I guess you aren’t gonna do it then, all that for nothing … I’m just so confused like you were so ready and determined,” she said.

>When Roy said he wanted to go back to sleep, Carter suggested that “now” is the best time to do it because everyone was still sleeping.

>“Just go somewhere in your truck. And no one’s really out right now because it’s an awkward time,” she said.

>In another text that same day, she kept pushing.

>“I thought you wanted to do this. The time is right and you’re ready … just do it babe,” she said.

Yeah he told her he didn't want to do that to his younger sisters and she called him a pussy and said he always backs down. The most fucked up thing is that after he did it, she made a FB page or some shit for him, and was just using it as an excuse to get attention. Someone else brought up starting like a foundation for him or something and she was like that's fine as long as everyone understands that he was MY boyfriend.

>soundcloud.com/capricanno/michelle-carter
corny as fuck

Kys white nigger

him
>baww about suicide
her
>do it faggot
me
>pic related

because it's fucking stupid that massachusetts doesn't convict people for assisted suicide, they said what she did is considered free speech. ok, so you tell one white kid to kill himself and it's free speech, you tell a nigger to kill himself and it's a hate crime

Kek

She literally did nothing wrong

Welcome to America home of nigger loving cucks

Chikin

Hello?

>tell a nigger to kill himself and it's a hate crime
no, you can tell em to kill themselves all day long, but apparently it becomes wrong when you yell nigger while killing them yourself, which never used to be the case.

Good bye jack off boi

Wat

You should see my blonde daughter.

Post her

Ain't going to do that man but damn she looks good.

Faggot ass nigger

Fuck off

Fite me irl

I'd dominate you.

10/10 would put dick in her and show her how much worse of a bf I could be.

she looks like cara delevinge with a bigger forehead and a broader face.
would totally fuck

Faget

FAGGOT

Kys

dude this song is a banger

Female megamind thought her boyfriend to death. How many years will she get?

Neither do I. He's the dumb fuck who did it. She just wanted peace from all his beta weak ass bullshit. She's the real victim.

can you upload an instrumental version? i wanna spit over this shit

this is really fucking good wtf

What is it with you Yanks and HipHop?
I make Hardcore/Gabber/Techno.
America has never been able to into Rave.

Not a bad song though user.

Are you stuck in the 90s, user?

She will be found not guilty in the appeals court, if she's found guilty here.

this fucking sucks OP don';t lsiten to user

raves died in the 90s user. i know you love scooter but its time to move on

fuck you cunt. it was a good song

whats your email address i'll just email it to you. i dont want to fuck up my soundcloud with instrumentals

Pretty much, I want 90's rave and aesthetics to come back, haha, Scooter was pleb tier Techno, I mean the mid 90's UK happy hardcore kind of shit.

I still like OP's song, very well made, just HipHop seems boring and oldhat these days.

Pretty funny. Better than I could do.

This kinda electronic music is god tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTSYf9gsmCo

bullshit

Music evolves. Rave music had its time, but it became stale and uninspiring. You should learn to appreciate what was and what is at the same time.

Occasionally old styles will become popular again, but not in the pure sense - i.e. modern dance music with oldschool techno influences. That's probably the best you'll get.

A decent reply and more grown up and reasonable to boot. I do agree, but personal taste sill has me Rave biased.

Eeh, we get so many nostalgia comebacks these days, so maybe I'll be pleased soon.

Peace user.

>KIMMA KIMMA SELF
>KIMMA KIMMA WOO WOO
topkek

Thanks. I like a lot of old styles that went out of fashion or became dull, so I can relate. It's not unreasonable to want it back.

I suppose a comeback is a possibility. We have Synthwave nowadays, which sounds almost identical to 80s synth music.

thanks mane! i made it for suicide prevention awareness

she looks like a goblin

his parents use to abuse him so he tried to kill him self but this girl gets sent to jail this is rediculas

every day people on b tell others to kill them selves or bullies tell kids to bully them selves are they going to jail??

I dig it.

look like cara delevinge

Cringiest fucking thing ive ever heard. Give up on making music you remind me of unkle adams.