Trips decide

Trips decide
Get me laid bros

Fuck off I'm gay

trips decide?? de fuck is up with u..?

anyway::. . rolling.. .

''Hello my luv..,tips fedora,smiles awkwardly..Is thy eyes truely real, or are they thy eyes of an alien hetero-flexible angel?Blushes intensely - looks down in shame, looks back up..eerrmm..hmm.. hheey..tips fedora. why havent I fucked you yet..?Is there something wrong with you? Bows with respect'

''Hello my luv..,tips fedora,smiles awkwardly..Is thy eyes truely real, or are they thy eyes of an alien hetero-flexible angel?Blushes intensely - looks down in shame, looks back up..eerrmm..hmm.. hheey..tips fedora. why havent I fucked you yet..?Is there something wrong with you? Bows with respect'

this

-->rollan and outies
*Are thy eyes

Wanna have sex with me? I'm desperate

roll

roll

ok

rollin

roll

rolling

s-senpai would you have sex with me y-you baka!

this

We make a da sexy time yes?

Sex?

roll

Show me your boobs!

Coffee?

Joco makin' me loco ;)

Winrar

winrar

ding ding ding

deliver OP

Op is not delivering

Deliver

Trips decide next

these are always interesting as long as OP delivers.

"may i smell your oversized clit?"

trips decides? don't be a cunt. dubs decides

There's too many dubs. Don't be a cunt

roll

wanna see my massive dick

Trips srsly?

U wanna see the dong?

You make a poopie on my chest

Covfefe

Send dick pic

OP just want a lot of attention

you're awfuly conceited thinking your thread deserves two sets of trips.

anyway im rolling for
"You like eggs?"

show armpit bitch

I wan lik you armpits reeel gud

Quints have been spotted:
I demand tribute in the name of KEK

rollin

Don't ignore me Joco, I want to put on a show, let you treat me like a hoe, please, just send me a sign or just a photo, I need to do something with my ballsack full of ammo.

rollin

''Hello my luv..,tips fedora,smiles awkwardly..Are thy eyes truely real, or are they thy eyes of an alien hetero-flexible angel?Blushes intensely - looks down in shame, looks back up..eerrmm..hmm.. hheey..tips fedora. why havent I fucked you yet..?Is there something wrong with you? Bows with respect'

le rells

Roll

reroll

Rolling for this ^

Rolling

roll

roll

Don't ignore me Joco, I want to put on a show, let you treat me like a hoe, please, just send me a sign or just a photo, I need to do something with my ballsack full of ammo.

come on trips

rolle

Hi Jojo, you'll probably cheat on me cause im one of those "nice guys" but im willing to give you a chance anyway.

Imma fill your pussy with earwax

I want to smell your gooch after an intense workout...
You do work out, right?
My last gf was a literally seacow and I can't go through that again

reroll

roller

This

This

Roll

It's dubs decides you faggot.

Tits or gtfo

Your autism runs deep.

Summerfag.

Uhh sorry im gay

Yall want creamy log

Creme log please

roll dubs

Roll

reroll

will we ever get to text Joco

Joco, I am going to need about Tree Fiddy if we are going to do much of anything.

Hey Joco hehe... I was thinking... can I put my pee pee in your vee vee? IM NOT ASKING FOR SEX!!!!
Just for a couple minutes, my pee pee in your vee vee, you know, just for the warmth of it....I mean, it's pretty ironic, ever since my fleshlight burned in my house fire I ain't felt much warmth down there....help me Joco. Help me now please. Help me and I'll be thankful forever.
Yours faithfully,
The man with the cold pee pee

Joco i want to crack open a cold one inside you with the bois

Roll for "whitey will never be superior to thickness of a big black cock joco."

rrrroooooooollllllllll

Congrats m'lady *tips hat* can i engage sexual contact with you

Hola spic

R O L L

Reroll

Roll "i love two things, my fedora, and my property. I'm offering you the chance to become the ladder, what sayeth you M'lady?

I know this isn't what this website is for but, my lawn could use a mowing and I don't feel like doing it myself, your pics suggest that you would do a great job, I'll pay you a little under minimum wage... Interested?

Rollin

Roll to this

Hey spic you better respond

Kek, Rollin for this

roll

Roll for this

winrar

Not that funny but, rolling anyways.

He said trips you autist.

ding ding ding

Rolleroo

You'd be cuter with a dick