Is it gay Sup Forums?

Is it gay Sup Forums?

gay?

it's hot :3

>is it gay Sup Forums
>gay Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

yeah it is

Who cares? Do you really worry about how other people who don't need to know would judge you?

Well, since they're typically used by lesbians, I would say so.

Who cares?

yes pls

> Is it gay Sup Forums?
no, but you still are

OP here
Follow up question.
If you ask for this in a relationship, will you doom it? I can't imagine a girl respecting you afterward.

>being worried that having sex with a woman is gay

My wife fucks my ass with her strap on and then I fuck her in her ass with my real dick. It has nothing to do with respect.

Has nothing to do with respect. It is about pleasure. My gf finds it hot to fuck my ass and in return I can fuck her ass.

continue please. Shes too tasty

Sex with a woman isn't gay.

Last one I got

disappoint. Thanks though. She can own me any day

heaven

Oh but it is; you see women talk to each other, allot, about such things. And they laugh and scorn men who shove things in their own ass during sex. They will strip you in their view of your manliness, and eventually tell others.
My wife has told me now twice of her friends partners (one of which is my friend directly) who do this, and they are forever thought lesser of.

Tl:dr: You will forever loose the rank of "manly man" to your partner, her female friends and eventually your own. This can and will negatively impact your ability to attract future women, be it cheating on your partner or if you break up.

it's for submissive guys having straight sex, so not gay

I've never seen someone samefag this badly

Not gay at all.

My gf pegs me every so often, I cum buckets

The second post wasn't me, retard

Oh your wife and her friends are mouthy bitches. Handle your shit.

Nah, not gay. You dont have to be attracted to men to enjoy prostate stimulation.. and the shape is whatever. Not like you are seeing it go in

a cancerous phonefag, why am i not surprised

if it looks like a real dick then yeah.

You're either right, or women in general are prone to gossip.
I wonder which is right, considering your opinion is based on the fact you're salty about people finding out you take it in the ass, and the other is a well known fact women talk to each other.

So you just got called out on your mental retardation and now you're on about someone being on their phone.

We're not all basement dwelling trolls glued to their chairs with dried jizz in front of their PC's.

aight just post some sweet non-cancerous content and prove me wrong

/b is gay

Sorry...I don't have any traps or rare Pepe's for you. Move along.

stop replying you're wasting mobile data

Light femdom is awesome. That heavy abuse/spitting/shit talking stuff is uber gay

well if it identifies as a girl and you're a guy, no

Oh look a poorfag who can't afford unlimited data.

Also, are there too many dicks in your face to see the wifi in the screencap?

this is you, newfag

Gay or not, it's fun

You're both being gayer than op, and the user who's wife peg's his ass, This is a gay thread, so being so faggy.

>post some sweet non-cancerous content
Posts this