I need to find this guy's last.fm account

I mean I know you probably wouldn't help me but I'm looking for one guy's last.fm account. I think he was from Australia and his nickname was his name + surname (or a combination of this two). I remember that one of his top artists was How To Dress Well (i know kind of lame) and he was pretty much into "hipster" electronic music. I add my really bad drawing of him which doesn't look like him but he was looking in this direction on last.fm picture so i thought it might be helpful, it's not a meme. I remember that i found him on soundrop a couple years ago when it was still a spotify app. Can you guys please help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/AndyHurley
last.fm/group/Australia),
archive.org/web/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please help me

literally no one will help you find him guy

Yeah I thought about that but I was desperate enough to wrote it on Sup Forums anyway

Give us more information about him, I know we can find it.

Well I would give more information if I remember but like I said it was like 2-4 years ago when soundrop was still on spotify. He had brown eyes and was a brunette. He's face was a little bigger than i draw and was probably smiling on the picture and i draw him so bad. I wish i could remember more artists he was listening to but I just can't. He was like 25-30 back then.

why do you wanna find him? I'll try to help but im just curious

last.fm/user/AndyHurley

is this him?

I even searched the comment section of How To Dress Well and it's pretty cancerous desu. He wasn't in top listeners but I didn't expect that because he didn't listen too many music I mean he would probably had max. 50 000 scrobbles right now.

No, It's not him.
we were writing on last.fm so I thought about renewing our online acquaintance but I already delete my old account before they change it to the new last.fm layout so i'm fucked.

Fuck I really miss soundrop, It was the best spotify application. Why did they delete applications?

I even thought about searching for him on soundrop's spotify profile but then i saw that they have like 100k followers. It's really annoying that I can't remember his name but I know that if I saw it somewhere then I would know that's him. It's like I know what's his name but I just can't remember it.

Well it would be funny if he also deleted his account

I don't know if someone is still reading this thread but i just searched members of australian last.fm group (last.fm/group/Australia), didn't find him and i'm already exhausted.

I think now I'm gonna still write in this thread so it doesn't got archived, maybe someone knows him in here (well I doubt it to be honest but still)

what an adventure

please help me Sup Forumstants, it's more important than your hatred for certain artists

up

what was the name of your old last account?

it was 11(myname)11, do you know him or someone who seems similar to what i wrote?

up

no, but you can find your old profile here:
archive.org/web/
and see if there's something.

thanks i will try it

it didn't help but now i try something else

Yeah he must have deleted his account because I just searched events which I'm 100% sure he attended (because we were writing about it) and he wasn't there but i saw that there was a couple deleted accounts so I think that's it. I don't even know why I didn't try it at first.

probably ragequitted becasue of the new last.fm

yeah probably because of that kek