Last night some friends were over and my girlfriend decided to only wear a tshirt, underwear and black pantyhose...

Last night some friends were over and my girlfriend decided to only wear a tshirt, underwear and black pantyhose. The shirt barely covered her ass with bottom curve still showing. As the night went on she got drunk and her shirt kept riding higher. Eventually it was up above her hips. Everyone at the party saw her and I think she enjoyed it. (Pic not her.)

Gtfo with your cuck fantasies

Nice cuck fantasy you have there. Be a shame if something happened to it.

Why would you let your GF be around your friends like that? You a cuck?

Well she's a woman what did you expect

They're not going to do anything and she enjoys showing off. It builds her confidence

it's only a matter of time until your wife cucks you with all of them

I'm sure fucking with other guys also make her more confident and attractive.

>it builds her confidence
Being this retarded. All it builds is her whorefidence

Most were chicks

>decided to only wear a tshirt, underwear and black pantyhose

you got a keeper.

My thoughts as well

ask her why she gotta be a fucking whore in the company of your friends, obviously she did other things you deemed inappropriate for you to make a thread about it

>whorefidence

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

>most

Yeah, OP, what's wrong with you? You should always make sure your girlfriend wears a US-made burqa anytime she's around other people.

She's not interested in other guys. It's just fun to see her dress slutty

I know right? Shit fuck me for letting her enjoy her femininity

>it's true
>they suck
>free watch
>$35 shipping
>watch is plastic
>can get better watch at CVS for $3

Enjoying femininity and being a slut are two different things bro also post her pics

Just be sure you're not lying to yourself. If you are sure about it and it doesn't bother you that your girl behaves kinda slutty it's ok.

>She's not interested in other guys. It's just fun to see her dress slutty
It's just a matter of time before she's swallowing Jamal's cum, user