youtube.com/watch?v=D0-Mlj3rr2s
youtube.com/watch?v=hDYjI2WpMe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't hear much difference between Arghoslent and Agalloch

Arghoslint

*blocks your path*

this is better than Suffocation

Arghoslent is better than suffoc*tion

daily reminder that the most influental death metal band that defined the genre was formed by two literal niggers

at least that arghoslent spergout produced a meme with potential

not really comparable though. I'll give you that GBK is better than most bm bands on principle.

Can we talk about metal?

about what? this is alt-right nazi general

Arghoslent is the anti nu-male death squadron.

Niggers are good at slave labor, that includes playing drums.

Good alpha poster, glad to have you on our side. I can tell you're an Arghoslent listener.

Ok, so after all the memes and shitflinging, I gave Arghoslent a chance. Incorrigible Bigotry had the more memorable riffs and songwriting I thought, would listen to again/10. Hornets of the Pogrom was alright but didn't quite hold up, and I thought Galloping Through the Battle Ruins was pretty meh. Knowing this, are the demo/ep/splits worth looking into?

Oz - like Judas Priest but better.

Arsenal of Glory is great if you like Galloping (you need to relisten)

Fodder for the Shoah is good too

You should relisten to Hornets and Galloping. Try Swill of Knaves and Manacled Freightage and The Grenadier again

I still don't get how is Arghoslent Racist.

Most of their material is pretty much "Yeah, colonialism happened, get over it, nigger."

just read any of their interviews

REALLY miss Seth Putnam and his wacky shenanigans lads...

Will do. And yeah I planned on giving those another run through, very well could have been because I listened to them all in a fairly short period of time yesterday and just got burnt out by the end.

I asked their guitarist about buying some merch one time. He didn't totally understand my question for some reason and replied, "I'm more confused than a coon at a NASA convention."

I read their interview on Stormfront, didn't seem racist.

I really miss him too senpai. Sometimes when Im bored I just read thru AxCx lyrics and still laugh my ass off. Have a cool Seth quote:

>I punched a nun in the stomach once. She used to break pencils and rulers on kids heads. I got into trouble and went up in front of the class and she broke one on my head and I just punched her in the stomach. I never heard the end of that. At least I got to punch a nun so that was cool. I was the envy of class. My parents thought she was a lesbian cunt so they understood.

Yeah the riffs kinda fly over your head if you're not focused, I didn't realize Hereditary Taint and The Imperial Clans are such good songs until later

You people are fucking disgusting. Why do you shit on everything that sounds atmospheric or just simply un-orthodox? What's so special about dumb "tough guy riffs" being played at 6000bpm? Does that shit make you feel macho? Is bashing nu-males how you hide your lack of masculinity?

I SHED THE BLOOD OF THE _____ ___

atmoshitters come crawling when my riffs are roaring

Nu male

MACHINEEEEES

?

You really think that every homophobe is secretly gay? Some people are just more masculine than you, accept it faggot.

And just because something has riffs doesn't mean it lacks "atmosphere", what you call atmosphere is just reverb and ambiance.

Arghoslent has great atmosphere, Quelling the Simian Surge makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island transferring nigger slaves.

reminder that atleast 3 slam bands ripped off this meme

Exotic filthy mongrel dogs

was just about to post this lol

Devourment are still aight doe

youtube.com/watch?v=lz-_iQQBBdc

Oh wow.

Look at this dumb faggot. Atmoshit is garbage. It's pretentious, limp, insipid, and cringe-worthy. Metal is supposed to be dense and and abrasive. It's supposed to be inaccessible to the uninitiated. Atmoshit on the other hand, is created with the purpose of appealing to indie faggots in mind. Melting shoegaze, post rock, and forest rock in the same pot just doesn't work. It just sounds like entry level trash with enough exoticness to grab pussies with short attention spans.

tl;dr: eat shit and fuck right off.

yes, and it's pretty great, give it a try

COME ON AND SLAM
AND WELCOME TO ISLAM

reminder that i literally made this meme and now devourment owes me money

NUBIAN FILTH

>Copy-pasting from last thread

It wasn't my post so I'm allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=UGGhGIqUYLA

Right Wing Death Squads music:

Arghoslent
Fanisk
Slam Death Metal
Pantera
Manowar
War Metal

actually covered Burzum and it's not-shit tier
youtube.com/watch?v=D0-Mlj3rr2s

Don't forget goregrind, old extreme thrash and anime soundtracks

>used to know a cute russian girl that liked brutal death metal and tech death
>check her profile out
>she looks like a deformed SJW that aged 20 years in 3 years

what teh fuck

so she just goes with whatever trends she finds cool

Wtf I hate Elder now
youtube.com/watch?v=hDYjI2WpMe8

KILL THE POSERS

I haven't been in this general for a few months, what have I missed?

Whay was pic related such a disappointment?

Why is slough feg nu male repellent?

this is Sup Forums 2.0 now
no one talks about metal and the shitposts suck
welcome to /metal/

>the "i'm 19 and my taste is superior" starter pack

>what have I missed
nu-male spamming and that's pretty much it

you can go again now

Hurt a nu male. I hope the poor guy's alright, I may have overreacted. He was holding a tiny IPA bottle and talking to my girlfriend. Then I realized he had an Unknown Pleasures t-shirt on so he got one in the jaw. He apologized profusely and promptly removed his t-shirt only to reveal an Agalloch tee. It was that one album with the deer. I hit him again and so he took it off and underneath was an Opeth t-shirt. I only recognized the "O" before hitting him again. So he removes it (and I'm thinking - just how many t-shirts does this guy have, right?) and there he had a Death one on. Not even Leprosy, it was Symbolic. I took a few swings while he was yelling about how it was wearing it ironically and how Chuck dies of AIDS and whatever - at this point I was tired of the whole thing and started ripping his t-shirt before he gets a chance to take it off himself. It was kind of awkward though because he started taking it off as I was ripping it so his face got stuck in it. I punched the outline of his nose. Had a Megadeth t-shirt underneath. Apart from the fact that despite all the t-shirts, he still looked incredibly scrawny, this was all starting to make more sense - I could damn near predict the shirts as they were coming. Leviathan, mgla, several Boris t-shirts, Blut Aus Nord, etc. But then there it was -

>continued

USPM scares nu-males

The age of Arghoslent has begun

The dawning of the end of the nu-male

IT CLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS

>continued

Infiltration.Downfall.Death. I didn't know what to do at this point. I punched him 15 times because I was confused, but as he reached to pull the t-shirt off, I stopped him. I knew why he had it on and I knew his interest in the band didn't extend beyond MC Ride, but I grew silent regardless. I wondered if we're really that different, him and I. Are things like participating in sharethreads and last.fm boards all that different from instinctively blurting out "support" in every Yosuke thread, still waiting for meyhna'ch's statement, falling to my knees due to intensity and -- well, this is where my train of thought was cut short as gf mauled the guy with a comically oversized hammer. I have no idea where she found the thing. Dude was cut in half, like stepping on a can or pressing down an accordion. As he was gradually growing back to his original size in bursts, gf gave me an angry sideways glance and stormed away. I looked at the dude sympathetically and served him one final uppercut. He flew halfway across the room, bounced off a trampoline and flew right through the wild west saloon-style doors. Made me think though. I think we should have a meaningful discussion about this whole nu-male trend in metal and what we can learn from it. Maybe it even says something about us. It's worth a consideration.

You can tell this poster is a nu male. No other kind of male would shittalk such a chart.

By the power of Arghoslent, begone from this thread.

You still keep going with this meme? Wew lad

Has any great metal come out this year? I didn't listen to much new stuff.

Dragonforce

is this new? i laughed

>cuckghoslent

Havukruunu and Nokturnal Mortum are the only new bits that particularly took me by surprise. Otherwise most releases were let-downs or just sort of went on by.

The new Violet Cold was decent if you're into that kind of shit.

This. I met the guy during a lynch one time, he didn't really seem racist to me at all.

Arghoslent is a fresh meme, have you been gone for like a few hours?

It's obvious only cucks and nu males despise Arghoslent, so don't even try.
Watch out or I'll tell the girl you're beta following that you're racist.

kino post

Do nu males really wear this many shirts?

>ARSEghoslent

Oh wow I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit and watch other people play video games all day!

Let's all get together and make an album called Slam for Islam

Arghoslenting Fetus - Incorrigible One to Flog With

don't remind me...

did this happen

I can supply the themes and lyrics
t. menafag

People mystify me. I'm not only talking about the mainstream masses, who constantly eat up corporate marketing schemes like The Jonas Brothers and crappy movies like Underworld, but as soon as I start to appreciate the artistic value of some modern music, even the underground Metal scene surprises me with the puzzling praise of shitty, shitty bands like Biomechanical, Arsis and now Arghoslent. What do all of these bands have in common? Heinously dull, fraudulent and artificial music that tries to disguise itself by being fast and heavy and offensive for the dumbass kids who don't know any better. Ridiculous, monotonous crap for morons who only want faceless technicality and brutality out of their music, without any regard for atmosphere or creativity or anything, you know, interesting.

Now, granted, Arghoslent isn't quite as bad as those other two abominations, but their 2008 album Hornets of the Pogrom is still pretty wretched, and undeserving of any real praise. Aside from being a bunch of racist cock-knockers, they are also incredibly derivative songwriters, with most of the shit on this album sounding like a bad The Chasm ripoff, with melodies that recall Iron Maiden and sometimes even 80s Helloween. Arghoslent get a lot of praise for their riffs, which are notably classic metal inspired, with only one major difference: these riffs suck and will not evoke anything but a tired yawn. The band, again, plays through this stuff like machines, never trying to sound evil or twisted or anything that you would expect a band with racist lyrics to be in the first place.

Arghoslent - Magma ft. Bjorn 'Speed' Strid

Okay, okay, the riffs aren't that bad by themselves, but they're never played into the songs in any way that sounds interesting or catchy or headbangable, or anything that Metal should be. A riff is only as good as the song it's meshed into, after all. Hornets of the Pogrom is about as exciting as watching paint dry. This is so sterile and uninspiring that it might as well be fucking elevator music. Iced Earth have written more exciting stuff than this on their last couple of albums. Why don't people demand more from their music than this un-likable, un-memorable horseshit? Where is the love for music without plastic guitar tones and that doesn't try to sound heavier than it really is? If you want something with classic metal-inspired riffs, don't listen to this watered down garbage, JUST GO LISTEN TO ACTUAL CLASSIC METAL. IT DOESN'T SUCK LIKE THIS DOES. IT ACTUALLY HAS PRIDE AND A SENSE OF DIGNITY AND EVERYTHING THAT THIS ALBUM DOESN'T HAVE. It's common sense, people, holy shit. God, this is terrible.
I would say that the lyrics are deplorable, but they really aren't. Here, Arghoslent's lyrics are terrible and bland. I mean, just look at them. They're not even really lyrics, they're just sort of...sentences, broken up into stanzas. They aren't even really racist anymore, either, they're just historical anecdotes. The band doesn't even seem to be trying here. Look at this, from the first song: "Marooned at Sierra Leone/Galleons prepared for the ride loaded with the nation's raw source of labor/With not a courtesan in the swarthy bunch." I mean, what the hell? Couldn't you at least try harder to make your deplorable lyrics deplorable in the first place, you lazy bunch of fucks? This is an insult to my intelligence. It's like hearing about the big, mean dog at the corner of the street for weeks, only to finally go down and see that his teeth have all rotted out.

Write an Arghoslent song one verse at a time

THE TAR SKINNED PYGMOIDS PREPARE TO ATTACK

I'm done with this crap. Don't support this band, don't buy into their shit, and don't believe a word of the praise anyone says about this album. In fact, the next time you hear someone praising this, punch them in the face. Arghoslent have made some of the worst Death Metal I've heard since Decrepit Birth's last noodly pile of fecal matter, and I hope more metalheads will come to their senses and realize that this is nothing short of mediocre on all fronts. Avoid.

Perfect, I'll force a meme down my toilet for the vocals.

TO USURP THE KINGDOM OF THE NILE'S
THIRD CATARACT

Races are genetically different, and sub saharans in particular contributed nothing to civilization unlike other races. Only nu males don't admit this.

In addition to that, the lyrics are simply historical events and stories, not pointless nigger bashing.
Their riffs stand out as evident by the fact that even cucked anti racists praise them and go on about how "bad people make good music" and you "have to separate the message from the music" because the riffs are just that good.

Nice try cuck, but no go.

>tfw started a one-man slam band
>have the band name, tracklist, album art and anime samples done
>don't know how to play guitar
>everything I've recorded is just breeing over drums and it sounds godawful
a-atleast my bandname is cool

>look up "tar-skinned pygmoids"
>it's real

Incorrigible Bigotry and Galloping are both much better than Hornets
Although you're still retarded.

this chart should be called "I'm 16 and this is my first dive into metal'' or "badass highschooler pack"

what's your band name

I still don't get how is Arghoslent Racist.
Most of their material is pretty much "Yeah, colonialism happened, get over it, nigger."

>"bad people make good music" and you "have to separate the message from the music"
I've always wondered how that isn't the main approach people take. Not enjoying NSBM/DM because of the ideologies is retarded.

t. hasnt even heard 1/3 of the albums on the chart

And yet it's objectively some of the best metal has to offer.

Really makes ya think

just download guitar pro with RSE, write the riffs, and distort the living fuck out of it until it sounds vaguely like a real guitar. computerized slam.

try and sneak it past Metal Archives staff for bonus points.

katana-induced futanari emasculation

A BREED SO FAR APART FROM GLORY

>goes to DMU once