ITT: We act like if we were girls

ITT: We act like if we were girls

femanon here. I think your thread is like??? really sexist because like? its? fucking? against women???? Sup Forums needs to stop. like just stop. this site is so sexist and misogynistic and islamophobic. hillary wouldve shut down all these deep web sites if trump hadnt cheated.

Omg literally screaming rn lmao

Nobody's posting here like wtf. Bunch of racist cis scum.

OMG you guys like this guy messaged me on facebook trying to strike up a simple, normal conversation but like, what the hell do i do? he just asked me whats up and, like, i could totally say i'm fine and see what happens, like, have a nice and alright conversation to see what he's like but, like, she just messaged me and, to be honest, im not sure if hes hot enough, so, like, what do i say? i dont want him to be creepy or anything, like, god forbid i act normal and just have some fun and talk and end up going out or liking him, i just, like, think i should overthink and judge make assumptions without knowing him, like, cause, like, i'm so hot and desirable and i have a lot of guys who want to fuck me and, like, that;s all that matters, right

I'm irrational and need constant attention. My vagina makes me untouchable.

You're wrong.

Is butchering that sentence part of your acting?
If so, your view on women is rather low.

Im not like other women. Im dark and mysterious and i only like really obscure things

Its Sup Forums really that misogynistic? Women don't sound like how its perceive here, please reeducate yourself or shut the fuck up.

Sup Forums is literally worse than Trump. Here's why

found the virgin

Serious post here.

I am a woman, and to be honest I feel violated because you are insulting my gender, which is emotional rape.

You're lucky I don't report you, rape is not funny and illegal.

Boy do I love sucking dick and not being gay !

This post wins so far.

DID YOU JUST...LIEK... ASSUME MY GENDERRRRRR?!

*Absent from the internets

>your view in women must be really low
Yeah no shit. Are you new?

current state: keking

Kek

best post so far

I hold society responsible for my own biology. I play victim while contributing absolutely nothing constructive to society. People who ignore or disagree with me are sexist, and people who view me in a sexual way are also sexist. Men are disposable wallets who owe me everything.

wow seriously, I came here from tumblr just to see a bunch of misogynistic and racist virgins here, im literally shaking right now

No, it was more of a grammar nazi post than a virtue signaling one.

OK, so i asked out this guy the other day, and he said he didn't want to date me. i'm 23 and only a little chubby, like about 200 pounds. :( why does there have to be so much disrespect to girls like me? please join me in this, we don't deserve this.

i led him on for years, had a few children, cheated on him, then slammed him with a divorce, alimony, child support, and moved in with my next victim

I have nothing to offer besides my sexual expression, but I conceal that fact because it is something I use as a currency. People who call me out on my childish manipulative bullshit are all mysoginists. I believe I deserve equal status and representation despite my inferior and petty emotional disposition. I'm allowed to be a cunt to men. I don't follow basic rules of nature and choose to pick fights with people who are bigger than me, and they are to blame for my actions. People should pay me to bleed.

Same, but I fucked his new gf

hey Sup Forums, femanon here. No I won't post my tits. I am saving them for Josh.

How do you know if a guy is really into you? Or how can you tell if he is just being a player?

I am a strong independent womyn
All men are pigs
Hillary is queen

im full of self-entitlement and u have to accept that, if not ur'e "insert some -ist, -phobe"

Holy shit user, right in the feels. My bitch did this to me. Imagine this...

So you're a decent looking lad, you sleep around a bit cause you look good. But one day, this girl has you hooked. You don't know why but you love her.

I married her for 5 years, we went out for 6 months. You'd do anything even punch a guy out of jealousy. We had fun, made her laugh, have one little baby girl called alliyah who's just turned 4 months. Everything, she smiles when I look at her and she looks absolutely stunning all the time.. and we are really compatible.

Then, one day i come home from work to find she's fucking some dude. Apparently it's my fault for not telling her I was coming home early... Proper pissed at me and wanted a divorce and no contact with alliyah. Tried to talk to her but she lied to police saying I was harassing her and now I have a restraining order.

Going out with someone new now, but Jesus Christ I really miss my kid... Don't date crazy.

This is not funny. Women are people as well and stereo typing all of us does bring anything beneficial towards equality. Why do THIS? What point does it prove? Are you all small decked friend zoned cis assholes or SOMETHING?

It is sickening and you should all be ashamed of yourself.

This site needs to be shut down. I am so TRIGGERED.

I'm voting for this post as winning now. This is the best act so far.

Get a paternity test... If you caught her cheating you don't know how early she was doing it. I know you might love the kid but you should be aware.

Damn user, you REALLY went the extra mile and got a sex change for this thread.
Respect.

wut? omg! 2 funny@these losera! #deeznuts

look, if u guys wanna no me, you have to be educaded and know what Women (aint no girl hon! are TRULY like ok.

OK!!

#IAmWonderfulWoman

If any of you guys have any weed or can takle me to la tolteca I will consider it if you are restpectable. MUAH!

You're getting wayyy too into character, Dave.

I didn't think about that.. I feel stupid tbh. It should be predictable, since she's a whore but it probably isn't mine. First hints tomorrow, cheers.

Felt the typos were a nice touch to add to the mock rage.

I think you must need to communicate more for her and the child. teh chidl definitely comes first but if the lov eis there it talkes alot of communication. I am writing with one hand cuz my toenails are painted but i will difintely make mor time for you when i can so don;t GIVE uP! I love you ok. DON'T GIvE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!buy!

The only thing you could add to make it even better, would be arbitrarily capitalized letters in odd places. That also shows hastily imparted rage.

Noted.
Good watching out user.
Will remember.

Offer to suck his dick. If he says no then he is not interested.

Oh another thing, look at your keyboard when you author the typos, look at the adjacent letters instead of a letter that sounds similar. Otherwise it's too easy to see that you misspelled on purpose.

Femanon here. I think your attempts to offend women who browse Sup Forums is cute, but in reality women arent phased by stupid shit like this. TRY AGAIN SWEETIE

"as if"! user, can't you do anything right? goddamnit i'm so fucking dissapointed in you. you are such a mistake, i should have listened to my mom! sarah pointed it out as well, you are seriously retarded. why did we two get together in the first place? *cries* you make me feel miserable! i hate you! why do you do this to me. leave me alone! if you don't call me in the next hour, i'm gonna be even more pissed. no it's NOT my period!

tits or gtfo

OP is just made because no girl wants to fuck him

That's not the purpose of this thread.
Nice attempt at counter bait though.

>thinks it's a femanon

It's ass but here goes

You're a pro at this shit.

I don't really do much stuff like this, but I do notice when people are good at it and when they aren't.

Really interesting thread! did you know that i am a female on Sup Forums?

He could add that you have to be coming from and speaking to an internalized person, by that I mean the woman is- of course- very internalized but she is speaking to someone who is in the midst of an interaction entirely in her 'heart' so to speak.

These are not two people partaking in a relationship of sorts, it is a relationship penetrating her and being born from her all the same.

Indeed, the source of a womans loveliness is the source of all frustration amid humans.

Me TOO!

Don't objectify them even though they are clearly sluts who voluntarily took the picture and broadcast it to the internet!

so true

Why can't I just find a nice guy who is super sensitive, kind, loving and geeky?
All the assholes I've dated have cheated on me after getting anal and forced blowjobs, also, black guys are sooo misogynistic and too manly and mysterious, a soft, predictable whit man is all I want, white guys are known for being rich, yeah?

10/10

A cartoon!?!?

How smart can you BE!? I honestly HATE YOU!?

▲ ▲

sry i'm an ig teen model

▲▲▲

is this from old timey man?

Mfw reading this thread and knowing that im a confident and independent woman and not an obese neck beard who hates women. lmao losers

He's trying to emulate the way Kierkegaard thought.

>independent
>woman
Kek

uhm dubs confirm? maybe, is that it?

Also I'd just like to say that of there are other women here they are *NOT* representing us girls very good or presentably.

Also how can I find other styles? I like Burichan sometimes mostly but I put it on Tomorrow whenever I tiptoe into Sup Forums cuz honestly that is how Sup Forums is. But now I have it on Photon because this thread is very dark.

And look at that boys. Not a single spelling error that wasn't done purposefully.

Seriously guys, we're just girls. You need to get to now us better and not be so scared. This is a manifestation of alot of fear and hatred.

I want to fuck me after reading that.

This thread is going really well, everyone are so good at acting like they're missing the point of it.

I'm incredibly confused.

This is a pretty accurate representation of women.

hey there.
Who want's to fuck?
Reply "Fuck me Alice" and if i like you then i will send you my postal code.

nigger fuck me
look at ma puss puss
oh yea foook ma puus

I'm certainly not missing the point of it but I suspect everyone else is.

I feel like forums aren't very good avenues of communication.

There a frew people ITT thread that are targeting me though. and they fucking know who they are.

've posted very nicely six times and the backput has been all fucked up and dismissive and I AM SICK OF IT!

#SICK OF THIS MOSYGNY

Just assume that everyone is trolling, especially the ones who try to speak out against stereotypes.
Heck I'm sure some of the most stereotypical posts in here, were authored by women, to troll women.

Interesting. Thanks.

You're doing pretty well user, your typos have even improved. You listened to my advice on authoring typos I see.

Your advice was duly noted but I'm not that guy. I have, however, been fapping furiously to my own posts since googling pic related.

Imagining her going into the kitchen to make dinner in the weird 'where does food come from' way, making me watch that bizarre channel where they fix up houses and all the commercials are for the same show which is just the channel - it's like how do they make money? Debating whether or not I should turn down the AC and be hot but she'll wear sweat shorts and girl wifebeater or leave AC up and have her in raggedy pajama pants and sweatshirt and hear her bitch about how cold it is in June.

Masturbating furiously to my own posts mocking chicks while looking at a woman who died over a hundred years ago. Writing pseudo-sentimental corn for the 404.

Yessir, welcome to Donald Trump's America.

Math is hard.

You have a very rich internal life it seems.
Let me ask you a question, when was the last time you were outside enjoying the sun with other people?

Donald Trump is not MY president.

He Will not Divide Us. He Will not Divide Us. He Will not Divide Us. He Will not Divide Us. He Will not Divide Us. He Will not Divide Us. He Will not Divide Us. He Will not Divide Us. He Will not Divide Us. He Will not Divide Us.

I work outside and before that I didn't enjoy being w/ other people. I hate the heat, too, since I have to do hard labor in it.

So you get out and socialize a bit during work.
Sounds good.
To me you were just sounding like you were fapping off of the deep end.
But if this is a fetish for you, who am I to stop you.

Ok, Look. I don;t appreciate this of what you;re doing AT ALL. How do you know I am not a guy chocking his chicken or whatever as I say I am?

Huh!? How do you not know this is what I am?

You think you are so good at pretending to be a girl or what a girl sounds like but I see right through your machiavellian plot.

Internal Life!? OMG, how do you not know I don;t have a ton of freind syou fucking bitch. OMG, the eprsonal attacks on this board are TOO MUCH AND I AM SICK OF IT!?

If guys can pretend toa ct liek women than we can do the same and clearly this is what you are trying to do but also then, you are a girl pretending to be a guy pretending to be a girl in the most devious way imaginable.

>last sentence killed it
>too much incoherence
>flew too close to sun

Kek good show user.
I could hear the undercurrent of reeeeee, as I read that entire post.

were you suspicious before that?
I mean, how did she act normally?
Did you trust her?

>I've noticed suspicious behavior in my girlfriend.
>Give me a list of red flags please.
>I'm wondering whether or not I should trust my girlfriend.

I don't have a girlfriend anyway.
I've severe trust issues and I honestly don't know if something is wrong with me or it's just that the world has turned into a fucking slut generator.

Well your trust issues is something you can work with user.
Look up cognitive behavioral therapy if you want to deal with it.
Then when you know how your mind works, you'll have a better chance at trying to objectively decide whether or not another person is trustworthy.

>ITT: We act like if we were girls
Good job OP - I'm convinced you're a girl.
Or at least a faggot.

You don't win, Ok. You just don't. At first I thought you may be another girl and suspected you were out to get me and thats just despicably super wrong ok because we should help eachotehr overcoem stereotypes but now I know you are a guy trying to act liek some nerdy bitch. and ok ths girl in pic was written by men so just fuck off you don't win ok.

But I don't know man. I mean we live in an age where all you see is cheating and betrayal. Yes I'm sure part of my trust issues has something to do with myself and probably my childhood, but I mean let's face it, if you want to have a decent, loyal, faithful, pleasant relationship these days, it's almost impossible.

Thanks for your advice by the way.

who are they anyway?

You're thinking in groups when you should be looking at individuals.
Every group has examples of shitty people, which doesn't mean the group is inherently shitty though.
If you manage to figure out what is your mind messing with you and legitimate signs of untrustworthiness, you'll have a better chance at finding the individuals you can have the life you are dreaming about with.
You're jumping back and forth between acting stereotypical in both directions user, I honestly have no chance of knowing which one actually represents you.
But for the record, I'm male, but I have been told that my way of thinking has clear female tendencies in it.

best one yet