Thoughts on this movie?

Thoughts on this movie?

I like the way you die, white boi

What was his name?

It needed more endings.

Total mess, like all of Tarantino's previous films. It's really Django as the side kick, and it feels more like the origin story of how he became a hero, like some prequel, rather than a full film.

10/10 brilliant

Brilliant

It was a huge step down in quality from his prior release

It's my wife's son's favorite movie.

He started as a compasionate man, and the better people treated him the worst he became to the point of killing innocents just because they were in his way. Pretty weird.

First 2/3rds of the movie is great but the final act is just fucking stupid. Django completed his goal of finding his wife, but Tarantula had to rub his dick all over the movie with a pointless shoot out and then equally pointless finale in which Django goes all Rambo with a vengeance.

I think it's a movie.

same with The Hateful Eight.

Tarantino can't into climaxes

I felt that the entire movie was a waste of time. A mystery about who poisoned the coffee? Really? I thought it was going to be Quentin's version of Stagecoach, but whatever.

>tfw crime film Tarantino will never come back
Also are we supposed to like Django at the end?
He seems like a huge murderous asshole that's as bad as the people who enslaved his wife.

Pulp Fiction > RD > IB > H8 > DU > KB1 and 2

havent seen the rest

best QT film to date

because Sally died :'(

Jackie Brown is better if you wanna go black

You should check out Jackie Brown, it's his 2nd or 3rd best.
I agree with your ranking otherwise although Death Proof should be in last (but you didn't see it so no worries).

>tfw the first hour was god teir comfy

how did it go for amazing cinerma to shit in a secound.honestly how it felt

slavekino

will smith's best role

HOL UP

I wish he went all John Ford in 70mm but I still liked the first half. It was like Jean Renoir meets Bonanza. But went it just goes into shock and violence it takes a huge noise dive.