Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

sexxam.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then what do you suggest

>what is the point of life..
>nothing matters.

/thread

If giving birth to a female only to pawn her off to another male who will then support her for 4x the amount of time you supported her is cuckoldry, what is having a son?

Caseandpoint

Really made me think

>get ravaged by another man
and pass your genes on to your grand kids

go fuck yourself cuck

copy pasta fuck off faggot

This is true if you view women as objects.

neice mem

>has daughter

Like a girl stays with the same dick for that long

I've told her she can never have a boyfriend so its fine.

lol like spreading genes isn't obsolete

just rape her if youre loosing sleep over it

That's why you molest her from 6-12 years old so she will be mentally scarred and refuse other men.

They aren't? Huh. Then why do we try to hard to get the best looking ones? So many men I know bend over backwards, pouring cash from their pockets for women that are absolutely gorgeous but are totally fucking worthless.

I have a friend named Emily. Sweet, funny, loyal, hard worker and supports herself. She's chubby and has a so so face. Single for years because men don't care who women are, we care about how they look.

This.

Makes perfect sense.

None of that matters if you get in it first. It's what incest is for.

Only if you're too beta to treat your daughter like the woman she is

You upset, Jenny?

You faggots don´t really know, that there is a thing like parenting done good and then great
The father must warn his daughter about exploitative nature of the men

Are your daughter's fucking your wife while you watch? If not, there's no cuckoldry.

How?
>by showing how exactly men will exploit her

Not showing, just telling her, you fucking degenerate

No woman makes it through life without being used by some man or another. Better to take her for yourself than let a stranger do it

Triggered

It's a good point, OP. But you're disregarding that your little cruntlet has her own life and that most likely over 50% of the child rearing would be done by the mother. Get over yourself, dad.

What's the alternative? You have a son and you raise him for 18 years until he's old enough to join the marines and fight terrorists in outer space, then one day he gets killed in action and you have spend thousands of dollars on the reanimation fee cause your wife's hologram won't stop bitching.

Fuck kids in general dude.

Lol, fuck off to plebbit

Triggered

Not unlest you watch them fuck

The gun has been triggered?

No, it isn´t
You can raise them how you want
You can have them be scientists, doctors or teachers
But, if you´re a typical neckbeard basement dweller 4channer, then just kys

a little like this sexxam.com

people with your attitude shouldn't have any children, whether they be male or female

just start fucking your daughter

Imagine being this stupid...

Post something new, fag

>All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

You mean me? How is that cuckoldry?

stop posting this, it takes longer than a week to forget a repost

R u me

Seriously. I never wanted children before, but now I want to fuck my wife just thinking that I'm cucking her dad.

then because girls get more loans then boys, legally.
you will be zucc'ed into "collage"!

Fucker stole this shit from reddit. I am downvoting this shit

upper room psych. the upper room is always a naughty room. pred. amongst elite hedonistic's primarily

That's family game night.

I'm pretty sure it's stale pasta from here

problems
>being retarded enough to think that soggy old dick is gonna be enough to convince to something u groomed to be perfect
>your ideal bitch does not want you already so making someone into yr ideal bitch kinda forces you to be cucked
>being so unfucked 2 think that sex is ultimate servitude.
>being so unfucked nd sex desperate that u can't convince another rational human to serve u However u fuckin want
>resort to rationalizing going after easy conquests bc you raised them with a vulnerability instead of implementing trust bc *thumb in ass* its 2 hard!!

No. It is your duty to produce sons and DAUGHTERS to advance the white master race.

the crazy thing is the user who originally posted this pasta was very serious.

1 percent

Echt

If only you hadnt reposted this exact thing 4 dozen times as bait, people might have a reaction, but no....

If you're going to bait, at least mix it up a little. Reword the text or use a different picture.

This is only "cuckoldry" if you're some type of low self-esteem man that sees sex as some sort of act of desecration when a woman has it with a man. There's nothing shameful about a woman having sex with someone. It's fucking natural.

Having children in general is cuckoldry. You're willingly letting something take your life hostage until the day you die.

No, just fuck her. Seriously thats the obvious solution, its like having a younger version of whoever you made the daughter with. Keep it in the family and keep it pure.

Not if you're fucking 'em

what the fuck else is a person? a non-object? an immaterial subject? you are a moron

Someday all the edgy autistic kids here will grow up and their hormones will stop making their dicks the center of their life so they can appreciate people for their character rather than obsess relentlessly about wet genitals and who's gotten sticky. In the end it is no greater to be upset about sexual partners than to be upset over a person's choice of food or who cooks it. It goes in, tantalizes the senses, processes, and exits with variable change to the body. There is ultimately no reason to put such a fret to something that is the subjective will of another. It doesn't hurt you, only you hurt yourself by giving such value to it.

Someday I hope to raise a gorgeous daughter with a bright mind and playful nature. If she chooses to bed with homeless transgendered Hispanic gypsies who sell recycled golf balls to my boss, so be it. As long as she lives her life as she enjoys, who am I to intervene. The story is only mine while I share it with her and when she is off to find her own way, I only care that she is living on her own terms.

Caring is not controlling. Love is not owning. True love does not need, it gives.

Grats, you've outgrown Sup Forums

So GTFO

Nah, it's too much fun and keeps me giggling

This. This site is so blatantly plagued with fucking autistic edgelords...That being said..some of the shit can be pretty funny though; since its so absurd

It's only cuckoldry if you don't put the moves on her when she turns 12, hits puberty and gets sexy. What else are daughters for, if not to put your cock inside of?

you are the cancer newfag

Reddit stole this stale pasta from 9gag, who stole it from Sup Forums. It's basically in the memgenerator part of the meme lifecycle, soon to be recycled at Facebook.

no u