How many of Trump's supporters on the internet are just committed trolls?

How many of Trump's supporters on the internet are just committed trolls?

It's just that Trump is popular in Sup Forums which is full of trolls and during the election one guy I know said he supports Trump because, in his own words, he "wants to watch the world burn". Many of the posts in this subreddit are also very over-the-top which of course doesn't necessarily mean they aren't genuine.

I'm a full-bown serious supporter of Trump.

Fuck off if you think some of us are trolls.

He hasnt even gas anyone as many liberals claimed he was. Barely a few deportations. All i hear is the same orange cheeto insulta fucking pussies

Trump winning was just a massive trolling

>I'm serious about it, so everyone else who claims to support him must be too

I didn't vote in the election and honestly didn't care about the outcome. Acting like an over-the-top MAGA-man is really fun, you get to see the absurd zealous autism on both sides.

I'm tired of the same old shit. I thought Trump would, at least, crash the economy or start some fresh wars or something. Some kind of happening.

Turns out the insiders are doing all the same shit as always. Very disappointing. Trump is just another guy with a big mouth and Jewish backing.

it begins

>stages violent protests
>accuses trump supporters of staging violent protests
>trolls trump in pretty much all social media
>complains when trump supporters troll back in pretty much all social media
>illegally leaks opposition data
>complains when wikileaks leaks opposition data

why do liberals always accuse their opponents of doing everything they do even when it's not true?

>think I'm on /bant/
>see cuck thread
>realize I clicked on Sup Forums because of muscle memory
>leave

Is this a bot?

The vocal minority should not be classified as 'all Trump supporters'. Many of the more intelligence people, those who care more than just about winning, are having buyers remorse. Everything from his blatant lying on what he was going to do, his views on the climate and the tis he may have to Russia has turned many people away. It'll continue as well, even if he invades or attacks North Korea in the hopes of creating a new enemy and having people rally behind him out of patrioism.

/Pol is nothing more than the strong arm of Milo and the echo chamber of Alex Jones. Creating false infor,action and trying to play narrative control.

They're just vocal idiots. Nothing more.

unless bots can solve the capcha, no. Doesn't have a pass. Probably an autistic spammer that hasn't been banned yet for some reason.

Who told you he wants to watch the world burn? I know someone who was supporting Trump for the exact same reason

Reminder that Trump's supporter violence is a retaliation of what violent antifas do during speeches and rallies.

Shut the fuck up shill

Just someone I met in a Sup Forums meetup who's since been my Facebook friend.

But wow, this is the first time I've posted on Sup Forums in 3 years and it's a lot more polite than I remembered.

>.02 has been deposited in your account

we're burnt out

>why do liberals always accuse their opponents of doing everything they do even when it's not true?

Leftists refuse to listen to anything but feelings and disregard all facts as blasphemy.
Provide a leftists with facts and they resort to name calling, identity politics, and virtue signalling. And when they present their own "facts" they make no citations and when you refute said "facts" they resort to name calling, identity politics, and virtue signalling.

I was a troll and everything at first but eventually I got pulled onto the Trump train