Hey Sup Forums I'm stoned as hell so here's a deal

Hey Sup Forums I'm stoned as hell so here's a deal.

I just became a grandfather 4 days ago and since my brother is going to jail for beating his woman I will be the kids guardian from this point on.

I wanted to legally change this kids name to Morty and myself Rick and not expose him to this until he is old enough to understand the level of Autism I have created for his life. I'll even dress as Rick and bring it to life shatering autistic levels.

>Trips Decide if I do

>Give me a few days to work on the legal bullshit for this name change.

Rolling in approval.

wait, your brother is going to jail has what to do with your grandson?

Do you mean nephew? If you did you are already too retarded to be a guardian let alone impersonate Rick.

That would be amazing

Do it faggot

Read line one.

Also. I would be getting custody because when they had the kid she lost all custody for substance abuse (Cocaine)

Rolling to green light this project!

I'm rolling for this. It sounds like fun

your family seems all sorts of fucked up. A real pack of winners.

When it comes down to it, the kid will have so many other problems that being forced into a meme about a cult popular TV show will be the least of them.

Well

Shit morty

...Do it.

Well shit. I'm off to court. Thank you. At least his new bitch didnt get it. She was kind of a cunt.

Gay. You won't be able to control whether the kid has heard of Rick and Morty, and once a commercial comes on the TV or someone comments on the coincidence, that kid is going to cringe until he dies

So your brother and your daughter had a child together and now your brother is going to jail for beating your daugher?

Oh fuck. Don't do it. I promise I'm going to hunt you down if you do it. Seek for help. Do everything you can and more to give that kid every chance, education and health care.

But if he DOES do it, he'll have a great education in many scientific fields, can easily be home educated, will undergo regular medical examinations as part of experiments.

Rolling for go!

This guy is getting it now

if he does do it he will get a low quality education in making meth, growing pot, and the proper use of needles. So a well rounded education involving chemistry, botany, and medicine... I guess.

As a former middle school teacher, let me say that kids are often shit at almost everything if taught entirely by schools. I had one kid that was clearly dealing drugs. The fucker could do math like none of the others, understood basic scientific units and conversions, was charismatic as fuck with both students and the teachers, protected himself in non-violent ways on a regular basis. I once watched him get shaken down by the police when we caught him dealing once. He completely beat the rap, no charges, and we had caught him weed in hand. Children raised with an invested and skilled adult who actually applies them to something, damn near anything, is good.

Rolling for greenlighting this project.

Take naked shower together while others record it. Rick and Morty Style

So your brother is your son and his kid is your grand son. You must have a fucked up family tree

Trips signify the beginning of the adventures of Rick and Morty.

do it lmao

When you do this, post a pic of the change of name form. We want to see! Be the next Courage Wolf!