Why do most neo-nazis look like meth heads?

Why do most neo-nazis look like meth heads?

Because...they are?

Why do most DRUMPF supporters look like NEETs?

I'm going with the most obvious answer. Because they smoke meth

That's not meth, that kid is his own uncle.

Some Neo-Nazi sects in the Western US have been known to finance their operations by selling meth. They justify it as exploiting the general immorality of the blacks and it puts them in contact with people from whom they can buy illegal guns.

To think that nazis would have sent him to a death camp because of his Untermensch appearance...

Also I agree with another user, I don't think that's drug abuse, more like generations of inbreeding.

Blacks dont do meth, they on coke n weed.

90% of tweekers are white.

Fuck you, that man is a prime example of the Master Race

Weil es so ist! Scheiße fressen ist nunmal keine gute Idee.

Kraut thread is here now gtfo.
You're Merkel's little skinheads so I would tune it down.

You are an idiot.

You're*

because they love to suck negro penis

Halt die fresse du kotgesicht! Du weißt nichtmal was ich schreibe. Geh lieber weiter deine burger fressen

You're is a contraction for you are, fucking retard

Recht hast! Ösi hier. Scheiß auf die Nazis und die Ami Trottel.

Actually he's completely 100% correct, as much as you want to ignore it.

What a fucking retard, never heard of contractions?

I am not ignoring the fact that meth use is higher amongst whites than any other population. Those fuckers are selling poison to their own people just like a bunch of niggers

So ist recht!

Yeah because my hate for Merkel made you think I was a fat burger-eater, right? Swing and a miss.
You're the kind of guy talking shit in your own language because you think nobody will understand you. I love putting your type back in their place.
Also, even if I didn't speak german, maybe you heard about that new internet thing that allows you to translate...

Looks like Austrians' guilt is even worse than Germans'. Guys it's been 70 years maybe you should move on.

Both drugs and politics take a heavy toll on one's mental faculties.

white guilt

Neo Nazi's are mostly a bunch of degenerates that embarrass actual 30's and 40's Nazi's. They're JUST above niggers on the filth scale.

Just like it made you think i like merkel cause im german... idiot

They are mostly lower class uneducated low achievers who are playing a game of make-believe

You type in german so I assume you're german, or at least turkish, that's pretty logical. Hence the reference to Merkel.
Are you brain damaged?

learn to read please.. damn how dumb can you be

Most of the germans don't like merkel you dumbfuck

Literally a white supremacist. Literally smoke meth daily. literally me getting standard 4th Reich haircut

Literally a faggot

Or mostly inbred

No seriously you're way too retarded for my time.

So what? Most Americunts don't like Trump and he's still fucking up their country.

>implying niggers can afford coke

all they can afford is crack

Kek

Why does she look like she's about to cry?

Who's the shaved head colonal sanders tie chucklefuck?

I think she just learned about the "fall" portion of "the rise and the fall of the third riech"

That is exactly the rationale used by the mujahideen for their opium business.