Anyone know how a 14 year old can get their hands on some drugs...

Anyone know how a 14 year old can get their hands on some drugs? I live in a rural/suburban area so I can't just "go out" without a good reason. Schools out and thats pretty much the only place where I talk with other people my age. I only know one person my age who can drive but we aren't really close friends. Maybe some places I can find some shrooms or some household items that can get me high but aren't too dangerous.

Don't do drugs kid.

Try craigslist

summerfag b&

UNDERAGE
MODSSSSSSSSSSS

Enjoy the banhammer man.

Not worth it. Don't do it.

Also stay outta Sup Forums kid. Won't do you any good and you ain't ready to have your life ruined yet.

Jenkem, all the rage in Zambia

This, OP.

Nigga you don't know the shit I've seen I ain't no normie

This is why being popular is so cool.

Still a 14 year old with no life experience. Hell half of this fucking site doesnt even have any life experience.

The only shit you've seen is in your toilet bowl.

Rip in peace summerfag

I don't want to be popular I'm just tired of stroking my cock everyday for half of my life

1. Fill large cup with bleach
2. Pee in it
3. Put your nose above the cup and deeply inhale

The chemicals in your pee will cancel out the harmful effects of the bleach. The high feels similar to heroin but only lasts ~30 seconds and isn't addictive at all.

>Anyone know how a 14 year old can get their hands on some drugs?
Dont do it kid.

Drugs will ruin your life, not worth it to get fame for a couple of years for it to vanish and leave behind a wreck (you) to decay.

Same for Sup Forums, go enjoy normal memes and stuff, Sup Forums should be enjoyed once you have gained the ability to enjoy it in minute doses (nothing too large that it might ruin you).

I don't want anything hardcore. Weed is my limit.

You know so little for you are young.
Don't feign wisdom or experience, for you have none.

You are so pathetic its not funny

As a long term stoner, I have to inform you that it fucks over your life. Im not poor, I have friends, I got a loving family, but im mentally fucked, and I dont smoke extremely much. Seriously, dont be a retard. There's a reason they are illegal.

Mods

This is the recipe for mustard gas.
Do this and you deserve what's comming to you.

Smoking weed causies you to become retarded, because the brain stops producing dopamine, which is an excitor in the brain.

All your thinking will be slow as shit, you will be mentally retarded for life fag.

Since everyone disagrees, does anyone know any safe drug alternatives?

No. Seriously.

stay off Sup Forums and go pretend your edgy somewhere else

dont you have any delinquent friends that have criminal older siblings?
all the 14 year olds that harassed me for drugs were there because they were friends with my gfs little sister.

Try DXM or benzedrex, also there's a whole lot of stuff you can order online.
Enjoy your brain damage by the way, I wish I would of waited atleast 4 years when I was your age. Your grey-matter area of your brain will shrink and your iq will be a lot lower than it should of actually been.

shhhh

you know what doesn't cause brain damage? or heart damage? or liver damager? heroin.
it does tend to cause 'let-the-30-year-old-drug-dealer-fuck-me syndrome in 14 year olds' but hey at least they'll be physically ok.