Simple dubs decide. Will deliver anything. Lets go boys

Simple dubs decide. Will deliver anything. Lets go boys.

Send her this and put "You know you want it"

Hey Angel, I matched you because you're cute, why did you match me?

reroll

send her this with no context

I'm just a catfish, shouldn't even talk to me. I don't have anything better to do than pretend to be someone who I am not, so I'm sending you these messages. For once in my life, I'll feel like a woman actually wants to talk to me.

reroll

hi there cutie

rerolling

last roll

I lied, one more.

Ok, last one.

slob my knob for me babe

roll

roll for this

Can I tell you my favorite Matt Dillon story?

last roll desu

roll

rolling for this

roll

A/S/L?

rollling

Do you like eggs?

yes, please.

this with Benis

reroll

Hey we matched i was wondering if you would like to go out sometime

send dis

rollz

Capitalism's the problem, user. If there were no profit motive, "Goldstein" wouldn't have the means or motivation to do any of that.

roll

rolling for this

re re roll

last roll

Dubs for ^

You all suck at getting dubs
Inb4 so do I

As for sending her a message
>Can I eat your ass

winrar

Hello

Would you by chance be interested in taking my 4 year to a client on Guerrero street? I can pay you...

Cant send pictures on tinder

fuck, pick this one then

Jews did 9/11

you beta as fuck
>cucked

I would introduce myself, but sadly we cannot be friends, as it is both a gift and a curse that my natural bodily odor happens to be a potent sexual elixir in which you would not be able to resist despite your best efforts.

I voted for Trump.

hey my little babe. Just letting you know that I have this thing. I go by Spray and I will only respond to you if you start every sentence with "heres we goesies my lil Spray." If you don't say that before talking to me then I might get confused about my identity. Also I am called Spray because of the one time I spooted on my little brother, but it was an accident even though I was found guilty. But that was over a year ago. Ok so what kind of movies do you like so I can start planning our first date together baby

i wanna suck yo tiddy bress

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put my D in U.

Would you suck a creamy, dreamy log from Andy Sixx's butthole?

Let's keep it going. Idk if the other will respond.

You look like a slapped ham

YES! I love curvy girls, plus your eyebrow game is on point! what's your # P?

I wanna spread Nutella on the rim of your ass hole and lick it off

Roll

I'd let you lay down a nice big Paola shit on my chest

Paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola paola.

didnt know that they aloud Cows on Tinder.

roll

Never been with such a large woman before, will you be gentle?

What's your tampon brand of choice? or do you prefer pads, you look like you prefer pads.

Rolley olly

roll

This

reroll

winrar

Rollllll

Roll

Is it shaved?

I would perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on a corroded car exhaust pipe then smoke a blunt rolled with Ronald McDonald's pubic hair if it meant I could mix my post-workout protein with the milk squeezed from your saggy bovine udders.

>Aloud

Shut up faggot

winner

pls respons

winrar

"Voglio fare l'amore" HAHA my pasta nigger roomate told me how to say that.

Here is another. Bitches sleep.

winner

Sydney, you're the skinny one.. right?

I am starved of intimacy. My sole existence on this planet for the past 3 years has been wake up, go to work, eat, sleep, run, go to drill for the military, and on a rare occasion meet with the family members I am still close with. I crave and cherish these times with them so much that I ache whenever I am there or absent. These are typically the only times I get any affection, or positive interaction with my fellow human beings. Maybe it's because I am afraid of being hurt, or hurting someone else. I guess this is my first step in the right direction of developing positive relationships and friendships. Will I get hurt, probably. Will this get me out of my proverbial spiral down life's feces covered latrine? I don't know, but I am willing to do my best and make my life better.

>mfw this isn't an actual suggestion for OP to send, but a representation of myself.

Are you a cigarette because you're smoking hot and I want to put your butt in my mouth

I hope you're the hot one

Would you be interested in a Threesome?

If you had your friends face, your be fuckable. Do you have her noods?

roll

Woah is this a two for one deal?

Which one are you, the cute one or...?

Don't believe anything my bio says, I'm actually a massive faggot

Idk what this means. Dont waste your dubs

let me drill my cock in your ass

OP what's your bio?

So you're DTF?

Noooooooooods!

reroll

Just so you know, I'm married. But we can still fuck.

Roll