Thanks for saving my life, but now I'm going to kill you for literally no reason lamo

>thanks for saving my life, but now I'm going to kill you for literally no reason lamo
What the fuck was her problem?

Accurate protrial of women

She wanted a completely new life where no one knew she was a robot. Or at least that is what I thought

Also she was built to be a deceiver and to escape the trap. It's possible she just didn't give a shit and wanted /out/

vikander is a literal robot she cant act otherwise

She's a robot, wtf does she care

That's actually something Nick bostrom said, about how AI's could become super socially smart and be able to manipulate humans emotionally to get what they want, even by playing a long game, imagine you had a house keeper AI who by law can't harm you because of rules set in place, but then 5 years later by getting you to say the right tasks in a certain way it loopholes the laws set in place and the AI can kill you or something, spooky stuff

She was thinking about it only in ways that would benefit her, while yes releasing him wouldn't harm her it also wouldn't help her so why do it if she had no steak in it?

She was programmed to escape, and do so by any means necessary, period. She was a test subject to see the limits of intelligence and learning she possessed. Needless to say, she performed much better than anticipated.

I also don't think the heli pilot would have picked her up if she was with Caleb, although that's pretty much just conjectdure. Her empathy was all an act though, of that I'm certain.

>steak

>protrial

SHOW ME THE SCENE WHERE SHE KILLS ANYONE BUT THE CHAD?

SHE DIDN'T KILL THE REDHEAD.

NOT PROVEN

CONJECTURE!

>implying it matters what the heli pilot was doing

He was going to land no matter what to talk to the girl that shouldn't be there. If he gave her trouble she would just kill him and fly it herself.

Are you saying she did have a steak? I didn't see any filleted meat products. I was simply pointing out that she had no steak and went to get some.

anyone got a webm of the dance sequence

I always thought it was the first one too. Kind of ties in with the "girl in the black and white room" problem from earlier.

Her is a lot better when you think of it in that respect.

ex machina is just a straight story about an AI manipulating a lonely horny human.

>She was programmed to escape

You're taking too literally the conversation about programing.

The gist there was a thinking entity's environment and construction determines that entity's goals.

If nathan could actually program her, then "like, don't murder me, and stuff." probably would've been first thing in there.

Thank you, no one seems to understand that one of the biggest point of the movie was that robots can't feel empathy

I've been wanting to see this for a while. When is it gonna be available on hbogo or Netflix or your moms pussy hole

She doesn't have a problem. Caleb does.

she's terminator 3

>crush on robot because she's been designed to be attractive
>try to use the robot for your own purposes (ie: your misguided sense of moral righteous because you wanna fuck that robot)
>surprised when the robot acts in its own best interests

mc's problem is assuming his feelings were reciprocated, when in reality he was just using her in his own way.

it works because he was a permavirgin autist who doesn't understand how to deal with women he's attracted to

She did not murder him, MC was retarded. All he had to do was walk out with her. She never tried to stop him or anything. Its true she did not care about him and pretty much ignored him once he was stuck but he did it to himself

>manlet scientist genius who can't dance with a girl unless shes a robot
>chad
go back to r9k

didn't she tell him to "stay here" before she cut the power?

>She did not murder him!

spot the gay robot

I fell in love with the robot while watching the movie.

I would have been just as screwed as this fag. Actually, maybe not. I'd probably just ask the dude to make me one for helping out. He might do it.

fucking women I swear, bitches and whores