>I want to thank Gordon, but he shuts me up
>It's time
>I spread my butt cheeks open as he begins to blitz my asshole
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Gordon
>He fills me up with his cream sauce
>He leaves through the window, shouting more obscenities
>Thank you Chef Ramsay

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/bumblebee-flight-does-not-violate-the-laws-of-physics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gordon ramsay is king

I dare you to send him this shit on Twatter

Op wont deliver

if dubs OP will delivar to kangz ramsay

rill

Kek nice work op

would've been better if you replaced cream sauce with lamb sauce but whatever

pretty good, bump

I fucking hate people like you, all you ever do is fucking nitpick at every little thing you see, who the fuck cares whether it's lamb sauce or cream sauce you faggot

gordon cares.

You obv dont know the lamb sauce meme, fkn normie

I hate myself too

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.Yellow, black.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.Yellow, black.

no they figured out how bees fly, for example: todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/bumblebee-flight-does-not-violate-the-laws-of-physics/

NIIIINOOOO

the article points out that bees don't fly like planes.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a human should be able to fly and yet I've flown around this globe a few times

I do know the stupid fucking faggot meme that is 'lamb sauce' but anyone that associates with anything Gordon Ramsay should kill themselves immediately. Christ you faggots are fucking pathetic, go out and get a job instead of watching this rich white boy cut onions for a living.
I think you need to take Gordon's advice and fuck off out of here.

Sounds like you had a good experience, nothing compared to my encounter with Guy Fieri, I didn't even want his load sauce.

WHERES THE FUCKING LAMB SAUCE??!?

Salty

this thread is being flooded with normie tier memes

Done. Two screenshots.

Dude, I agree. I like Gordon and all but the lamb sauce stuff is shit and really doesn't need to be pushed so hard.