Could she beat an untrained male?

Could she beat an untrained male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mf6SGfLs9cY?t=1m40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. She still sucks compared to trained fighters though.

Depends who obviously

If its anime watching skinny sperg then yes. If its an average dude who works out and is in shape then 100% no. Women are completely outclass in terms of body strength.

I am assuming you have never trained in any form of martial art because if you have you would no the difference between and man and a womans physical strength is remarkable. Even a completely untrained man could beat the shit out of her.

yeah she'd kick the shit out of me

Provided they're of similar size, obviously

she can beat the shit out of me, but i will win because i will get a boner out of it.

>this will never happen to you

>tfw it did
>tfw i turned her down because i didn't have any condoms

delet this cp

she can beat me (off)

shut it fagtron

>tfw you will never have a super depressed Ronda come to you for comfort after getting her ass kicked

>tfw you'll never fug a defeated and humiliated rousey

>ywn be Ronda's bf at her lowest low and help her rebuild her confidence over time

>ywn call amanda nunes over and have her grapplefuck rousey and hold her down while you fug her and there's nothing ronda can do about it

>Ronda will never use your testicles as a speed bag

Ronda Rousey would unironically knock out 70% of Sup Forums in the first 30 seconds of a fight.

She could knock me out all day every day and I'd be okay with it

I want her to hit me

she can beat my meat

This. I'm not even sure if more than 20 people on this board have ever been in a real life fight

>implying
with a judo throw to concrete maybe

This is inncorrect

yes, she could trip you and put you in an armbar. she doesnt need to overpower you

>Happened to me weeks go
>She was 17
no regrets

bruh she could fade you easily. Stop with the internet machismo.

Ronda can barely use an actual speedbag

she probably doesn't even know what one looks like

Maybe so but any male with less than a year's MMA training would wipe the floor with her.

FACTS

Rousey v CM Punk loser quits mma forever

whoever loses, we win

>male feminists

>bruh she could fade you easily
maybe if I'm blindfolded

maybe

>body strength

Yeah whatever bro

Of course. It's just funny seeing fatbags on Sup Forums act as if they wouldn't get slid by Ronda Rousey with ease.

>slid
>fade

m8 are you black?

nah he is 14 but "advanced for his age"

.........................................[spoiler]yes 2bh[/spoiler]

Yes, honestly. I could never fight a girl at full power, I dont even know why. My instict to fuck her would be bigger than my self defense instict.

>knock out

Pin me to the ground sure? But if it's all fists I'd be using her unconscious body as a scarecrow to keep the birds away from my baby veggie garden

If Ronda Rousy is charging at you with no head movement and her hands down remain calm and circle to the left until she gets tuckered out.

>that whole post

wew

Daddy gets hungry

>6'2
>215lbs
>15% bodyfat

doubt it desu

M8 please, she's puny and shit at standing and fighting.
She might be able to get 70% of Sup Forums to tap but there's no way in hell she's knocking out more than 10%.

I'm 5'10, 180 lbs.
I'm confident I would beat the shit out of her.

>5'10
lol

>She might be able to get 70% of Sup Forums to tap
exactly

Tbh, she would beat my ass, but I'm a pathetic excuse for a male.

If she blocks the untrained male's punches with her face, then no

>I am assuming you have never trained in any form of martial art
pretty fucking ironic. An untrained person wouldn't know how to avoid an armbar, and she could easily armbar somebody 2x as strong as she is. Average man is also probably only like 25% stronger than her, you really think your average joe is out there benching 3pl8 or something?

>I am assuming you have never trained in any form of martial art because if you have you would no the difference between and man and a womans physical strength is remarkable. Even a completely untrained man could beat the shit out of her.
Joyce Grace was defeating much stronger people because they had no clue how to defend against BJJ. Your average untrained male is going to have no clue how to defend themselves either, so simply having a strength advantage (if they have one, depends if me mean untrained in MMA, or couch potatoes) might not be enough.

She could beat my meat

She could unironically beat most of the people here in a fucking boxing match, let alone an MMA match where she takes it to the ground. Yeah she'd get BTFO by an actual male MMA fighter, but people here seriously underestimate the skill difference between her and an untrained person, and overestimate the strength difference between a top-notch female athlete and an average man. She's probably flat-out stronger than a lot of guys on Sup Forums, she can probably bench like 150 or so, you'd have to look at the biggest guys in the gym to find somebody who can beat her with just raw strength.

yet everyone here insists with all their virgin might than they'd fare well against her.

She would beat everyone in this thread. Not only is she trained, shes in the biggest competition for MMA. Having a strength advantage won't mean shit if you aren't fast or smart enough to hit her or defend yourself.

>only has 3 inches on her
lmaoing @ your life

I could beat her in a no holds barred fight to the death and I'm only lmao2plate

>bench nearly 3pl8
>get told on Sup Forums that I can't beat up a woman nearly 100lbs lighter than me

not gonna lie I'm sure she would get a couple of good hits in

>6'3"
>220 pounds
>a girl knocking me out
top kek m80

I'm a purple belt in karate I'd legitimately destroy her

There's like 2 confirmed UFC fighters on Sup Forums

Same could be said for an internet whiteknight
Your point?

>that picture
>that filename

>>>/reddit/

see

say that meme to my face faggot and see what happens
I dare you

be careful.

see

youre an idiot. rousey would flip any untrained male and snap their arm in half.

LOL KIDS BENCH 150 NOWADAYS

>deflecting this hard to avoid the painful reality that is 80% of Sup Forums losing helplessly in a fight against Ronda Rousey

Yikes, the fragility of you people is on another level.

>mfw this bitch got ktfo so badly that shitposters have to replace 'mayweather' with 'untrained male' to get baits now

anyone who's studied MMA for any significant period knows this. Against a really fit man, she'll lose 7 out of 10 times but if the average 4channer enters the ring he's tapping out within the first two minutes because of the sheer disparity in technical mastery. Some random autist wouldn't know what to do after the first simple grapple.

>people say that Sup Forums would get rekt by Ronda
>couple guys post their stats
>LE INTERNET TUFF GUY xD

>130 lb woman
>knocking anyone out

She would.

But 95% of men would still destroy 99% of women with ease, so your point is meaningless.

>get slid
Is that nigger speak? Like "woke" and "lit"?

>tfw the 30%

pretty much this

>not gonna lie I'm sure she would get a couple of good hits in
Well, you better hope you knock her out. If she gets inside on you, I don't care how strong you think you are, you're not going to be able to protect against a throw or arm bar if you have no fighting experience. If you've wrestled or done some MMA training it might be a different story.

Absolutely. Not going to beat a decent high school wrestler but some decrepit 280lb Sup Forumsfaggot? Definitely.

We get noobs in our gym all the time who get rekt by our better girls in the standup. You have no idea how worthless the average person is at striking.

Yes, and the Cleveland Browns would beat Alabama 55-3.

m8 everyone ITT is engaging in extreme ego-protection. Don't expect Sup Forums to put aside the macho facade just to understand that one inconvenient truth.

Alabama probably has a better offensive line than the Browns.

I don't think she could take a single punch from the average man.

>they weigh 135* in the fights
fuck off

lol

yes

if she kills me I win

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHHA

ronda would have trouble with any male over 18

youtu.be/mf6SGfLs9cY?t=1m40s

Cringe video but illustrates the point. She'd probably choke out or break the arms of most people. Shitty as it is, her boxing would be better than the average persons, and supposing she isn't fighting a massive dude, she'd probably win if the other person had no fight experience whatsoever.

>muh muh wimmin so inferior!!

I might be out of touch with people born in the 90s or 00 but alot of countries have basic military draft (say atlast 6-12 months) and I belive most males who have done that learn some level of close combat, atleast take a punch and throw a punch.
therefore I belive most males would be able to take her on.

>She'd probably choke out or break the arms of most people
>I mean if she isn't fighting someone bigger than 5'7" 135lbs
>and of course if they had zero fight experience
any more conditions you'd like to add to whittle down the subgroup and reach your goalposts? exclude non-amputees maybe? or exclude people without chronic health problems?

>shit if she fought midgets with asthma, she'd beat most of em!
>muh muh wimmin they is as good as men!!1

t virgin

OP's question was the 'untrained male' which I assume means an average male. Most people don't have significant martial arts experience and aren't massive dudes. I'm talking about heavy weight sized dudes, which is pretty reasonable to exclude.

Also they are reasonably average sized, fit young men - pretty representative of the average male.

>*tips fedora* M'LADY

>I'm talking about heavy weight sized dudes, which is pretty reasonable to exclude
only if you're trying to make the point that a professional WMMA athlete needs all kinds of handicaps against men to make the fight competitive. you're right about the experience though, OP did already restrict the population to untrained individuals. doesn't change the point that if all these conditions need to be put up in the first place, you probably shouldn't suggest that women aren't somehow inferior in this regard.

agreed, but that says more about Sup Forums than Rousey

I'm saying she would beat the majority of average sized untrained males, i.e. the majority of men. I don't know why you would feel the need to restrict it to saying that because she wouldn't be able to take down 250 pound 6'5 beasts, that somehow on balance women are always inferior to men in respect of fighting, particularly when at one point that woman best in the world.

The only person tipping their fedora is you my autistic friend.