Would you date a midget Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oy5KESwtko
beckymotivates.com/Advocate-for-Little-People-continued.html
beckymotivates.com/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op is a midget himself !

No

"Midget" is not a very respectful term for these little fuckers.

Yep.

I would honestly rather stay a virgin the rest of my life

Everyone would laugh thinking about how fucked up it would be in bed with a midget. All while she's your girlfriend...

tell me theres more

there is

Who cares

They're midgets

I would date a girl under 4'8" if she were normally proportioned. If she has CeeLoo arms though, I'm out.

Anyone here actually dated a midget? What was it like?

She's Gorgeous.

I dated a girl who was 4'10, 90lbs.

It was pretty amazing in bed, which was great in my late teens, early 20s. But it became clear that she was not long-term material. You know how you kind of assume average people can do average things. Run average distances, carry average amounts of groceries, stuff like that? When you're that short and small, you're basically useless for so many practical things. The relationship ended when I couldn't handle feeling like I'm her handler/gopher anymore.

But the sex was fun.

damn these are some hot midgets.

hell fucking yeah nigga,
it's the closest thing to IRL loli that I can get legally.

Holy shit never knew midgets could actually be hot

I'd need relatively normal proportions, and definitely a normal face.

Sauce?

sure

And......

I did.

Nudes

Never thought I be telling this story until this thread.

> be me 24 year old 5'8 manlet

> Call out some friends to go to a bar, no go every one is busy Decide to go to a club

> at club lavo 58th between lexington and park (NYC

> sitting at the bar checking out the rangers game on the TV

> Dwarf woman around 30's shit Idk maybe 40s

> "Oh man the traffic in this city is insane" I look over and reply " From out of town?"

> Yeah! *She smiles* "I'm from Boston, I'm Becky by the way" * I shake her small hand

> "Hi becky I'm user, What brings you to New york?"

> She rambles on about motivational speech thing she was doing. We had a couple of drinks, talked about hockey, *Fucking bruins fan of course*

> I'm not getting any play at this place and after about 45 minutes of talking to this little person the thought hadn't crossed mind until she says

> "Hey user I don't wanna come off weird but I come to NYC all the time and I'm really bored I wanna have some fun. I have a room at the four seasons and I have a bottle of jameson waiting, Interested?

Should I continue this story?

>reddit spacing
No, don't continue. Lurk like you were supposed to.

So you went back to her hotel and stole the Jameson and then went out on the street and picked up a normal woman, right?

Honestly I'm fucking surprised this dwarf walked into a club with a outfit like she was going to a christian church.

> Take a swig of my heineken "Alright rangers are losing any ways"

> we jump in a cab head towards the west side

> She's nervous as fuck. I am too she tells me " I don't normally do this I'm sorry of I'm nervous"

> Takes me a second to reply the liquor takes over and I say "Its cool don't worry about it" I put my hand on her thigh and rub up and down

> We start making out in the cab I look in the corner of my eye and the Arab cab driver is looking in the rearview mirror with disgust like I just started eatting a pork sandwich in his happy. I can't stop myself from giggling. She says "you're really cute when you smile"

I'm probably not mature enough to date a midget, even if she were a nice person. If I moved to a new city for work and my friends and family weren't around to pass judgement, I could see having a casual relationship with one.

> We arrived at the Hilton get in her room. I go over the glass counter top.

> wasn't just jameson. Jack daniels, fireball whisky, Taylor port wine. The fireball was almost empty. At this point I'm wondering what the fuck did I get myself into.

> she takes off her clothes victory secret underwear, can't even imagine how they have her size. Small tits, but a massive ass with cellulite. Fucking grossed out and raging hard on at the same time.

continue with the joke

Considering I'm 6'4, absolutely.

neither is "little fuckers".

I bet your brain is tiny like a little persons

yes

tell me when you came in her pussy it came out her mouth.

That was the joke, you fucking faggot

If she looked good, yeah. You could keep her in a carry bag, and just shove your dick in for a bj.

>Small tits, but a massive ass with cellulite.

Used to date one. She ran these psychic seance things with a friend, until they accidentally killed someone.

The small mediums are still at large

fuck yea

I dated a woman who was 4'9". That legally is a midget. Cute but crazy.

Banged a hot girl that was 4'11". She was 32 and a virgin. I couldn't believe it.

>body was a dead ringer for this one

Nah, my gf is friends with a small girl and she looks like a Lord of the rings extra in the orcs army.

no shit, and little people have regular sized brains. Do you get it now?

Post story pls

> get in bed start squeezing her ass and more tongue action, take off my shirt and under wear. She starts blowing me. *Insert jdubz* "Hey that's pretty good" keeps sucking and slobbering she says "Mmmm its so fucking thick" jumps on top no condom. "I'm about to say something but I'm like fuck it gotta no what raw midget pussy feels like" slides in feels like all other pussies just hitting that cervix a little bit more with the way she bends.

> jumps off my cock "I wanna taste my pussy" starts blowing me tell her "oh shit I'm about to-" cuts me off "cum in my mouth your dirty mother fucker" blow my load, she swallows. This night became legendary.

> she still wants to fuck, turn her over start fucking her from behind she tells me to stick my thumb in her ass. I do she cums like every 3 pumps with thumb in ass.

> I'm about to I'm again "Becky I'm gonna cum" Her "Don't pull out" "What?" "I'll take a fucking pill just don't pull out" blow my load inside her.

> she cleans my cock off with her mouth and sucks me again and I cum again.

> laying down forearm over eyes. All I can think is "wtf" she says "That was a good fuck I love thick cocks" we exchange numbers her flight leaves tomorrow.

> go home the next day I look her up on face book she's this big motivational speaker for little people and people with disabilities and has her masters and shit. She's fucking married to another little person

yeah, if she's sexy

not bad

if it's the one in your pic or the one from suicide girls. they gotta have a tight virgin butthole though and be hot.

Why did I lose

Made out with her and flirted a lot during a boat party on a lake. Thought she was pretty slutty and easy.

>second time over
>tells me she is a virgin
>couldn't believe it
>makes me wait a month to hit it
>finally hit it
>bleeds pretty bad
>can't fit my 8" member in very much at all
>sex maybe a dozen times over a few weeks
>never is fun or that good because she can't handle the D
>dump her

She was devastated but what could I do? That was 8 years ago. I was 27 at the time. I still think how in the world could she have gone to college and graduate and never get laid. She also had boyfriends, with one lasting 9 months and he never tried hard enough to get some. It took my 1 month.

Probably dodged a big problem that I never found out, because that shit aint normal bruh.

dating a girl that is 4'9 109 pounds gym rat
ask me anything

>She's fucking married to another little person

Please link some picks of this little slut.

You legit killed my boner but that's okay, I'm not mad at you, it was still an interesting story.

i'd wife this one

those little sausage fingers

Didn't talk to her after that, she message me she was back in the city but I didn't reply.

OH and the line she said had me laughing. "I knew you had a thick cock cause you're wearing wrangler jeans." What the fuck?

Kinda felt bad for her husband who is wheelchair bound, shes going town to town fucking guys with thick cocks

here you go

aww thats cute, she even has a midget microphone

You're a champ. I don't think I could have kept it up for that face.

I wouldn't date a regular sized Sup Forums

you're saying you fucked her ? nah man she seems way too straight edge i call BS

beckymotivates.com/Advocate-for-Little-People-continued.html

the problem with even the hottest midget is what happens if you fuck her and a shot slips by the goalie? You either skip town, accept a midget child as your own, or kill 2 people. The juice aint worth the squeeze, Sup Forumsros

Hell yes, that's fun size user

Yes
>no midget trap bf who pretends to be a cute little shota

No too spooky

uh fucking midget pussy means your are taking a shot inside the goal. there is zero chance you aren't penetrating the cervix and straight fucking the uterus.

Nice. I'd bang her like a screendoor in a windstorm

> being this much of an irresponsible self-centered dingus

>beckymotivates.com/Advocate-for-Little-People-continued.html

Ugh I really don't want this shit coming back to me in a lawsuit.

virgin detected. The depth of a girls pussy cant be determined by eye balling their outward appearance. Tall or short doesnt really tell you a fucking thing

so, nice to meet you. Should we get someone to show you around Sup Forums?

You guys better not fucking snitch.

That cat looks like Ron Pearlman.

it tells you that there vagina is tall or short

You have pics of her? FUck me.

were there two midgets in that bed?

I've been on Sup Forums since ~2006. I'll be all right.

> excepting whatever keeps me locked in this armpit

hot ones dont exist in the real world

If she has personality and a pussy, and is attractive then yes. Idgaf about her height, in fact it would be a bonus because I don't like anyone touching me while I sleep. With a king bed I could really stretch out.

I knew I shouldn't have fucked that cat.

that has to be bait.

DOES THE DICK FIT THO?

That's what I thought too, she's a dirty little piggy.

kek.

I think you're trolling me.

If you stuck a 6 foot woman's vagina in a short fucker her vagina would extend to her stomach. That means if she got pregnant she'd carry the baby in her rib cage and the baby would die. Its basic biology. So there is a relation

I can look at a short person and think "I bet they have short legs"

i feel you on that. I used to think boredom is what kept me here. Then I found myself coming in even when I was in a great mood and had plenty of other shit to do. Hell, even while I was doing fun shit. Normies just dont scratch the itch and a real world get together turns against you the second you call someone faggot or nigger.

i'll have a coke

There is indeed a correlation between vagina depth and height of person.

How big is your dick and do you bottom out in the pussy?

>the second you call someone faggot or nigger

I generally avoid this, as I don't care if people are gay or black. Or gay and black.

I'll use PC terms to speak down on thug culture, which is destructive regardless of race, and find over sexual displays in public to be faggotry of the highest sort regardless of who's pulling it off.

you need to stick your dick in something other than the family dachshund and the neighbors chihuahua. You have no understanding of the female vagina whatsoever

niggers

I'd fuck a midget (it's a bucket list thing), but I sure as hell wouldn't date one.

Some one contact her on the website via contact page and confirm this straight edge midget is secretly a slut. Watch anons phone blow up with messages from her.

Thought she said Four Seasons and now it's the Hilton?!?

>vienna sausages around your kielbasi