/nba/ General - Warriors Lakers Dynasty Edition

lakers and warriors play today! that is all

Other urls found in this thread:

joowz.org
twitter.com/YG/status/817871349293031424
youtube.com/watch?v=PhGlvBF62vY
taima.tv/r/sports
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cavaliers confirmed new memes. It's amazing how Warriors are thrown under the bus for memeshooting when Cavs literally just added another 3 point shooter.
Cavs gameplan:
Draw 2 defenders on Kyrie/Lebron, push out to open 3.
Shiet, I should be the coach instead of Lue.

is westbrook gay?
screencap this post

No, but RJ is. He literally sniffed his hand after patting LBJ's butt.

>/nba/ wrong again
color me surprised. this board itself is a meme. I just come here to dominate.

Yup.

People just hate the Warriors because that's the popular thing to do right now.

Memes

>mfw the cavs backlash has begun on /nba/

stream here,

joowz.org

It's like everyone in the east has given up, why not just hand wade, Butler, derozanot to the cavs as well... fuck it at this point

>literally jewz

can we all now admit the Lebron era is a failure?
he's 3-11 in the finals

that's 20%

real thread

>name fagging the OP
>putting the /nba/ name in the wrong section
no thanks. mods delete that thread pls

That's 3 more rings than Westbrook will ever have

did you say something?

>lebron

whats the point of watching the nba if you aren't a cavs/warriors fan

This is the real thread

Phi out: Okafor, Covington
Phi in: Crowder

Chicago out: Butler
Chicago in: Brown, Nets pick 2017, Nets pick 2018

Boston out: Crowder, Nets pick 2017, Nets pick 2018, Brown
Boston in: Millsap, Butler

Atlanta out: Millsap
Atlanta in: Okafor, Covington

Good trade?

I'm a Kings fan. I watch games because I have nothing better to do.

As a Bulls fan we should just trade Butler and wade to cavs

le bust face

PHI:Embiid scores 20 as 76ers beat the Nets 105-95
MIL:Giannis-less Bucks lose to Wizards 107-101, Parker scores 28pts 8 boards and 7 assist
LAC: CP3 gets 9,000 assist as Clippers beat the Heat 98-86
DEN;Nuggets sign Alonzo Gee to a 10 day contract
ATL: Hawks recived offers from TOR,DEN, NOP,SAC, and two other teams for Millsap

basketball is fun to watch even if its context is meaningless

also Why is _ _ _ shamelessly trying to bump that other thread? mods

trade jr smith

this thread already has 50 posts, why does ___ samefag so hard? give Sup Forums a bad name tbqfh
the cavs will win it all! debate me fags

Decent proposal but I think Atlanta would say no. Okafor's stock is pretty low while Millsap's is pretty high, and Covington is decent but not really worth it. It would be better for Philly to give Atlanta a first round pick + Okafor instead of Covington + Okafor. seriously

>lefraud

>check the other thread
>/nba/ in the name field
lmao

just report it, its so easy to spot redditors when they dont even know how to post

>westshook
get on my level lil nigga

>cavs get corvshit
>still lose in the finals to durant

>memerriors
>making it out of the west

Don't lump me in with that cunt, please. I just want to talk about Denver, not get caught up in idiotic /nba/ drama.

holy shit, cockshits literally blown the fuck out

Agreed. Fuck it at this point

Robert Horry looks more like Wade and Chris Paul with a bit of Tristan Thompson

Another day of trusting the process.

Warriors have lost to the Spurs, Rockets, Cleveland and twice to Grizzlies. Why does /nba/ still say it's gunna be a warriors/Cavs finals? Or is it just Harry spouting his bullshit?

Does the same guy make all of the OPs? It feels like it's always the same images and titles.

Pacers starting to click, eastern conference /shook/ :^)

Spurs will make it out of west.
East doesnt matter because theyre all shit, spurs in 4

3-11? what the fuck are you talking about senpai?

>raptors
>Canada

LOL

Harry isn't any real thing he's just a figment made up by the shook minds of this board.

Had to decide between Rodney Hood and Brandon Knight at SG tonight. Decided on Knight since Hood has been shit every since he got sick. So I'm sure Hood will finally have his bounce back game tonight.

There's definitely a pattern in regards to the warriors, curry/ayesha posting, and anti-lebron posting. It usually involves a smug curry pic and spamming some message in all caps. Nothing else really comes close to the same pattern

What do you do with your life when all you care about is nba, college basketball and anime and have no motivation to do anything

>They JUST hate the Warriors b/c it's popular to hate the Warriors.

Hmm...and I wonder why that might be?

They hate the Warriors because Steph is a whiny fuckboi who thinks he's a model, Draymond is literally a nut-kicking chimp, and KD is a cowardly traitor.

also Kerr is a giant flaming fucking faggot

my rapties collapsing...

APOLOGIZE

to be fair they had a rough start to the season and then were great. Just disappointing they were like 22-8 not too long ago and now they are 24-13. put me on life support my friends.

Best PG in the league.

Lebron is gonna beat the memes at their own game

You know what they must do

Fuck off Harry

Has Wall cured his shookness?

When will Ujiri save this team?

>my blindly optimistic rapfan Dad still thinks they can get 55 wins

and a first round exit probably

Wouldn't sweat it, they've had a brutal stretch of games including the Jazz and Spurs which just wear teams out. A west coast swing with a tough, high mins loss at GSW too.

I expect the Raptors to rebound soon once they get more rest and an easier stretch of games.

Gonna just leave this here.....

twitter.com/YG/status/817871349293031424

>celtics about to take the 2nd seed in the east

I legit didn't realize how good John wall is, mostly do to him playing for Washington and /nba/ memes. He's like a younger, worse shooting CP3. If Beal could stay healthy and consistent they could be a round 2 playoff team

My nigga my nigga.

sullinger will make the raptors elite again

literally who

What the fuck? Are you high? They just finished the most difficult stretch of their season and they are on pace for 52. Before this stretch they were on pace for 60. For what reason do you think the Raptors can't get 55 wins?

I fucking hate people who don't watch basketball posting on /nba/. Get the fuck out of here.

I don't even know who that is.

I miss Black Mamba

>YG

Isn't that the moron who went vocally anti-Trump, but couldn't defend his stances? So sorry Russ just got cursed

any statnerds out there know a site that has advanced assists stats, especially the average amount of time left on the clock when an assisted shot is scored?

there are guys like Rondo that like to use hospital passes to pick up cheap assists, would be interesting to see how many dubious assists Westbrook and Harden have.

He's a Compton nigga. Gotta rep Westbrook if you rep LA.

You ain't a real nigga if you don't rep your set.

Raptors play in the atlantic. We good. Nightly double doubles and added depth is coming SOON too

>dubious assists

I just watched the Rockets game and they had a stat that said Harden leads the league in assists on 3's. And it's not even close. He's at number 1 with around 200 and LeBron is at 2 at around 145

>Booker missing two free throws already
lelmao

He's been really good for a while, but is having a career year this year. He's at his peak which is a shame cuz the Wiz are kinda trash.

They have decent pieces but for whatever reason it just doesn't deliver. They also have a lot of bad defenders, particularly at wings with Otto Porter and Beal. It's hard to consistently win in the NBA if you cannot guard wings, since that's where just about every scorer is.

This. Westbrook is southside LA as fuck.

is Lonzo Ball a meme, guys?

mirror mirror on the wall
whos the shookest of them all

Harden is a great passer, but the entire offense is revolved around that, much moreso than Cleveland, so he should lead the league given his offense.

Kinda, yes. I think he'll be a good PG cuz he's an amazing passer, but not as good as CP3 or Wall were then. And his shot is really funky.

That Fox guy for Kentucky is who I'd take cuz he literally looks like the next Russel Westbrook.

Warriors about to get raped by the Kings

>yfw kobe's son sends Lelbron and the leaveland cavaliers home crying tonight

Vid reference cuz I watched some of this game last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhGlvBF62vY

>Kobe's son

Hmmm

DeAaron is such a meme name too.

THREE CONSECUTIVE VOWELS

I'm a Heat fan and I'm kind of scared that we'll take him over a Fultz/Smith/Fox even though we need a guard who can score over somebody who will just be passing to literal who shooters.

>it's an /nba/ pretends to know which rookies will pan out episode
remember when you guys thought embiid was a bust? the next oden? now he's suddenly /ourguy/ hmmm

>craptors

i said embiid should be taken 1st. he had olajuwan-esque post moves in college.

Greatness confirmed.

Stream for Warriors game taima.tv/r/sports

wizards?! beat the bucks?!? ahahahhaha giannis what a fraud faggot. feer the deer?!? ahahahah. Greek Freak, meet Mr. Triple double.

What quarter does your team shit the bed in, /nba/?

1st quarter here

Larold desperate hoping we all forget

lately it's been the 4th quarter but traditionally the 1st.
>tfw my flag tells people my favourite team

giannis didn't even play

What quarter does your team own the game, /nba/?

4th quarter here

>raptors used to be undefeated when leading into the 4th
>got btfo on back to back night when leading into the 4th
what went wrong