Why is this tv series so popular in Brazil? Why everything is blown up in Brazil?

Why is this tv series so popular in Brazil? Why everything is blown up in Brazil?

Because there are a lot of pedophiles in Brazil, that's why.

I don't know, it's a bit of an anomaly really. All's I know is that MOTHERFUCKING FINN GODDAMMIT WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE COME TO BRAZIL RIGHT NOW FAGOOT

It has also blown up in the US. What's your point?

Same reason it's popular everywhere else.

Brazilians love pop stuff. They're basically a cultureless country that feeds off everything the USA produces.

I think the better question is, why is Froggo so goddamn spicy

Just when I though Froggo posting is done for today

nah

You sound very brazillian

I'm Paraguayan. I know you australopithecus very well.

>PLS COME TO BRASIL

why do hue monkeys always beg this on social media?

Do you think Froggo would be safe in Brazil? How do we protect /ourbabyboy/?

come to brasil

He wouldn't be safe at all; have you seen COME TO BRAZIL on twitter?

We must do everything to keep Froggo out of Brazil.

come to brazil papi

Because their number 1 source of domestic profit is theft and kidnappings, mostly on wealthy tourists.

I would systematically burn down every thatched hut in Brazil if they ever laid a finger on Froggo.

he would be dead Froggo by then

What else is popular in Brazil?

Same meme shows as everywhere else. Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and whatnot.

Why is everything blown up in Pakistan?

>go on twitter
>search come to brazil tags
>now you know

Basically, Justin Bieber, Geordie Shore stars, Demi Lovato, One Direction lads, Celine Dion, Pope, and so on.

In Brazil, the police are the ones who kill the kids. Maybe it's captivating to see a cop who actually tries to help?

N O
K I L L
F R O G G O
PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

It's okay, Wyatt will keep /ourbabyboy/ safe.

>basically, Justin Bieber, Geordie Shore stars, Demi Lovato, One Direction lads, Celine Dion, Pope, and so on.
Brazilian here. Literally no one but teenage girls likes any of this stuff besides the Pope, of course.

BASED Memelord.

because everything is boilerplate, every plot point and piece of dialogue is engineered for the lowest common denominator. there is nothing unique about this show, it's all surface

Sorry Finn, we don't know. Hopefully they'll leave you alone soon

This meme show buzz will end in a month just like that meme of a game undertele

kek

Why brazilian teenage girls are so horny for european/american actors/actresses/celebs/ect?

you betcha, he wuvs Finn no less than we do

>Why brazilian teenage girls are so horny for european/american actors/actresses/celebs/ect?
Half of us are mixed/brown. The other half is white. While we have less racism here thanks to that, white people are still seen as the superior race somewhat, for whatever reason, specially in the southern half of the country.

>you betcha, he wuvs Finn no less than we do
Good taste.

your brain is rotten

it's just teenage girls obsessing over celebs like everywhere else

Whose hand is he holding?

>white people are still seen as the superior race somewhat, for whatever reason
Like you don't know

Sure, but not only in Brazil half of the folks is mixed/brown and the other half white. And yet the Brazil is the loudest in COME TO matters

teen girls obsessing over celebs

200 million people and unlike yurop, not just old farts but a lot of teens and children too

Most likely Jack's (pic related, guy on the left) but I'm not sure if there wasn't some girl with them who was tan and therefore it could have been her hand.

>The other half is white.

AYYYYY

You just KNOW

Is mc chris in this movie?

You're goddamn right he is.

>mfw went on twitter to do some digging
>mfw found this

As a grown man who spends hours upon hours posting pictures of Finn Wolfhard on an Albanian basket weaving website, I do not say this lightly...That was some intense fucking cringe.

Goddammit. You found my twitter

Jesus christ...No wonder he's afraid of his fans.

Well, a good thing is that I've managed to establish that there was no girl involved in this infamous periscope.

Finn was in fact holding Mc Chris's hand.

It blew up in the U.S too and Brazil's cultural tastes are literally a lesser version of the U.S's. Everything that gets popular in the U.S gets popular in Brazil, especially because Brazil has more normies who eat this shit up.

I think I might be done with Finn posting forever

It's been fun, lads

Intradesting. Why does Jack's hair look so long?

Well, at least I now know that no matter how low I sink, I'll never be quite as far gone as that chick.

Is she even a Brasil? I can't keep Froggo safe from all these people at once.

there's a massive propaganda over here
literally every major site has a daily story about it

It's actually Jaeden's hair, he's looking kinda upside down at the screen.

In the OP you can see that it's not Jack's hair.

I have a feeling it's the same girl as in the OP, that is a girl who somehow got in touch with Froggo.
Alas, I might be slightly face blind, so.

I have a feeling it's the same girl as in the OP, that is a girl who somehow got in touch with Froggo.
Alas, I might be slightly face blind, so.

Holy shit son, you're STILL bootyblasted after we blew your shitty country the fuck up over a hundred years ago?

Oh, I see it now.

Yeah it kinda looks like her using trick myspace angles and such. If I were Froggo I wouldn't indulge her. That's some fucking Mark David Chapman level obsessiveness right there.

I really hate the niglet.

How are we gonna save him though?

inb4 Brazil becomes the largest econmy and hollywood starts pandering to them

>they cast actressess based on the size of their bum

at least one good thing will come out of it then

protip: it's about the shape and firmness, not the size

That's alright by me. They love Froggo and so do I

This. They're fine as long as they don't make Froggo come to Brasil

this actually triggers me

Brazil loves the show because it features children who survive terrifying encounters, as opposed to, say, the Brazilian children who didn't survive the "death squads" who would slaughter homeless people.

That's why froggo no come to brasil pls

Masterchef is massive there.

fucking brutal

How so? It's a Sup Forums joke

Well, uh... let's see. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Brazilians in this thread, Brazilians who really don't like to me reminded of that dark period in their history, where government-sanctioned "death squads" would slaughter homeless men, women and children by the thousands. I don't know, maybe I'm just grasping at straws, but perhaps that's what the poster was referring to?

Yeah, but even if this were true about ''death squads", it's still an inane joke, like 9/11 jokes, not brutal in any way, just simple.

>but even if this were true

I'm sure our Brazilian friends were squirming in their seats

Well, whatever makes the best story for you

>first cunnyposting and now this
I don't know what's worse

What emotion was he trying to convey here?

I assumed it was the Olympics since it was only a 2 weeks after Stranger Things premiered.
Kinda weird how almost every cast member has a shoutout to Brazil.
Are they like the top netflix subscriber or something?

You shound go back to Sup Forums
Fucking shitter

>cunnyposting
>bad

Also, what is 'this'?

This post makes no sense. Go back to whatever place you came from

N A N C Y

I'm amazed really how ST thread has evolved
It went from actually having a legit discussion about the show during the first week. Afterwards it's waifu threads with 11/millie, steve the ultimate chad, skeletor nancy/high test Barb, and now it's all finn-posting.

It's just like real evolution. Just keeps getting progressively better as time goes on.