youtube.com/watch?v=b0dH4P0jHJA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdAXSmNPELY
youtube.com/watch?v=I69p9MD0DgE
blade-runner-blues.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do u guys make these

Cyberpunk comfy is best comfy

magic

bump, I'm not autistic enough to have these be my thing but I appreciate them artistically (see what I did there?)

using a computer

youtube.com/watch?v=b0dH4P0jHJA

there's a comfy thread already, it mainly has wallpapers tho. we're running out tho ;(
plz halp? i like ur gifs

this doesn't seem comfy?

I just picked a generic cyberpunk, my bad.
Is this better user?

or do you like stuff more like this?

what's the software used to create these animations?

Bump
Same

bump, curious too

how do you make these animated gifs user? ;-;
plzzzz tell meeeeeeee

I used Adobe imageready back in the day

Bump i want to know too
So far i just collect them

i can't stand how kawaii this is

inb4 everyone just uses MS paint and makes each frame by hand

>Using "kawai" in a sentence

Is that what these are called? I fucking love these aesthetically pleasing 8bit gifs like FUCK man

wow user that isn't very comfy
its not kawaii either

photoshop? most common image editors support basic animation

here's one stolen from a what's your job thread

this guy did oceanographic surveying 6 months at the time and that's his cabin

>browsing Sup Forums and not expecting somebody to use weeb terms

wew, i'm guessing you read about Sup Forums on buzzfeed headlines and wanted to get in on the action this summer huh?

>735546635

see these gifs are literally just a few thousands of pixels like 10 frames each, is it rly that big of a mystery how they're done? at least one frame is done by hand, then objects on specific layers can be moved each frame to animate accordingly.

if you had the slightest experience with any image making tools you wouldn't be asking such silly questions. go google your questions if you want to learn how n00bs

>fuel.jpg

weeb library

i know it'll come off as edgy but is there a name for what'd happened after that gif if someone came in with a hammer and beat that little girl to pulp?

i find this tryhard "kawai" shit rage inducing and i woudn't mind watching it turn to shit

i guess kinda like fluffy threads or happy tree friends but i also hate that shit. it must be cute little anime type girls

>comfy thread
>no music
What is wrong with you guys?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdAXSmNPELY

pretty sure thats called triggered

i suggest identifying where smol anime grils touched you and working through your issue

Fucking edgy Sup Forums faggots. I thought this was cute.

Saved.

all this comfy is great but it wouldnt be as nice as i imagine since i have no one to share the comf with

look up guro, friend.

I know there's an iconic Sup Forums flash that occasionally shows up on /f/ with kawaii stuff getting merc'd

also for anyone who likes vidya, payday2 is free on steam. download it and get it free forever.

do you know how to do it efficiently though? There's a difference between doing something, and doing something properly. Yes, you could create one keyframe in paint and tweak the pixels. Yes, Googling extensively could get you a decent clue about how it's done. But that doesn't beat talking to a person who has actually done it.

I found it user, here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=I69p9MD0DgE

I don't have the flash file, you should be able to find it easily tho

I got it but I don't really have friends to play it with and I don't quite understand half of the objectives either (and I consider myself good at fps)

that's depressing to me

can't say i'm not

yeah i know of guro but that's mostly just random gore in anime style. i'm talking about more lovingly drawn cutesy little anime girls or boys doing cute things and then getting stabbed in the eye

anyways so this is not spam imma contribute a bit

thanks m9

Oc

Nice

Eww

blade-runner-blues.ytmnd.com/

whoo boy, that's confmy