Can you guys just fucking stop? There's no conspiracy by "da Jews xd", Trump is a racist asshole...

Can you guys just fucking stop? There's no conspiracy by "da Jews xd", Trump is a racist asshole, white supremacy is false, liberalism isn't destroying this country. You can stop the joke now, everyone's sick of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
minuteswithmessiah.com/question/kkk.html
youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
thezog.info/list-summaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u sound nervous lol

I wonder who could be behind this post.

[Citations needed]

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

Kek, nice

I'm a liberal and even I know the self-cannibalizing left is destroying not only the country, but the entire world. It's a contest to see who can be more tolerant and progressive.

Joke, I wish we were joking. It would make life a lot easier.
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

>my points

The burden of proof lies upon you..present your """"facts""""

you didn't make any points, just stated blank things, and there is already plenty of evidence around to show that jews do play a big part in the globalism

Nah, the burden of proof is on you. Nobody will try to refute your claims when your post is just shitposting spam.

that's because those groups have been heavily oppressed in the past. Read a history book for once you Nazi

>nazi

shill harder nigger

Basically this

this is now a diaper thread

O noes u dun goofed user

Trump isn't racist that's why he sucks

Oh boy, more name calling. If you read a history book, you'd actually note that whites have actually invented and created 99% of everything you see today. We have every right to be proud. Stay triggered.

no they don't, they're a religious group, not a fucking cult

russia oppressed the germans, why the fuck do you think we had to knock down the wall?

Not a joke faggot, go back to factcheck.org

Check this great song about glorious trump

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>can't even sage right
and are you honestly gonna tell me some garbage like "holohoax didn't happen 6 gorrillion oy vey"

What was it

No thanks, I'm not one for listening N to right wing bigots and fringe conspiracy theorists

>liberalism isn't destroying this country

it's stated goals include eliminating the working classes, that counts as destroying in my book

No, being a liberal is being a nice person. Conservashits can't realize that the times are changing and have to cling onto their outdated bigotry while we move on

I know you are probably just baiting, but I do agree they are, in the vast majority, only a religious group. I know the jew meme sometimes go too far here, but it's undeniable that most of the people who control the way stuff goes around the world are jews.

They know it's never gonna work. They're shilling for Garry Johnson now.

#feelthejohnson

wew lad is Sup Forums's newest meme.
>when you hear a good song
wew lad

>after an epic drum solo
wew lad

>when you meet a qt
wew lad

>your favourite band announces a new album
wew lad

>a nice person

gr8b8m8 arent you l8 for a d8 with your 'str8' m8

ok, nevermind you are 100% baiting

there are 15million Jews in the world, of course some of them are going to have power, that's literally statistics 101

proportionally speaking they shouldn't be as predominant there as they are.

They are overrepresented in the media and finance sector though.

I do read history, even the history that isn't well publicized or outright hidden.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Why does being a liberal automatically categorize you as a good person? People who identify as liberals aren't the only people who are concerned about the welfare of people.

I wonder who could be behind this post.
JIDF detected.

>Jews
>rape and murder

Jews are docile as fuck you tard.

$0.02 shekels have been deposited into your Correct the Record account.

holy shit, you're literally using a picture with false quotes made up by the KKK
minuteswithmessiah.com/question/kkk.html

>You can stop the joke now

what does wew lad exactly mean? I only know the context of which to use it but not the definition itself

>everyone who doesn't believe in the same ideology as me is morally bankrupt
You do realize you sound like a fucking religious fundamentalist, don't you?

topkek
>inbred anons of Sup Forums unite with 'facts' and 'logic'
welcome to 2016 mate. Sad times. These fucks are literally living in the past.

Nigga I'm an apatheist, stop with this race baiting jew meme

It's for when someone says something saucy

>Haha there's that little button again

No one cares what you say here, Goldberg.

epic memes bro, great arguements that explain your insane fringe theories

thanks dude :^)

Cuck o doodle doo

good goy

When shills run out of energy but not Hillarygeld.

>On December 14th, 2012, the network security blog SecurityMatters[3] reported that a 13-year-old student from Philippines was murdered for replying to a Facebook post with the word “wew.” The earliest known use of the phrase “wew lad” was submitted in a thread on Sup Forums’s [s4s][1] (shit Sup Forums says) board on December 14th, 2013.

>There's no conspiracy by "da Jews xd"
prove it
>Trump is a racist asshole
prove it
>white supremacy is false
prove it
>liberalism isn't destroying this country
prove it

Leave you kike

just lurk for a bit, you'll come to see the truth

>cuck
nice arguement
youtu.be/SE6jy78tV78
M E M E
I'm a Bernie supporter thanks

Fuck off kike.

My sides

Could you prove how trump is a racist?
>implying racism is even bad

t. Reddit

wew lads

OP getting well and thoroughly ass-wrecked in this thread.

>I'm a Bernie supporter thanks

>We need to ban all Muslims from entering the country
>Mexicans are rapists and bring crime
there's two right off the bat

>liberalism isn't destroying this country.
Not yet* ftfy. Look at what's happening in Europe.

Fuck off, shill. You're controlled by Jews. JIDF.

LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD

>We need to ban all Muslims from entering the country
-until the isis threat is dealt with

>Mexicans are rapists and bring crime
they are

neither of those statements are racist

Europe is stronger than ever now m8, I'm gonna go study in Berlin for college after I'm done with high school

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish (Israeli Ynet News)
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Vladimir Putin said: "80 to 85% Jews in 1st Soviet Government." (When they set up the first commie government, out of the 545 commissars, 477 were Jews and most of the others were married to Jews.) youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

The Gulag Archipelago II was written by Nobel Prize Winner Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. Pictured on page 79 of the Gulag Archipelago II are the leading administrators of the GREATEST KILLING MACHINE in the history of the world, the "Gulags", where over 65 million eastern european christians were exterminated. They are Aron Solts, Yakov Rappoport, Lazar Kogan, Matvei Berman, Genrikh Yagoda, and Naftaly Frenkel. ALL SIX ARE JEWS.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

There's no need to be angry, friend.

how new

>Berlin

Do you need medical attention schlomo? That looks like a stroke.

>Breibart
at least I'm not going around posting Gawker shit as my arguements
Remeber kids, when you literally have no options left, call him a new when he's clearly not

>High School
What year of HS? Berlin is getting worse by the minute and I wouldn't want to go in 2-3 years

Islam is a religion and he said illegal immigrants coming from Mexico are rapists. Trump is a racist though probably not in the hang niggers sense but rather he's simply aware of just how bad our current multicultural experiments have been.

get the fuck out

Asian oppressed? Care to explain how?
Also, Nazi is an honorary name.

>after I'm done with high school

Underage out

>Daily Express
again, not a news site

Why'd it take you fucking retards so long to post this

Jeeze Sup Forums really sucks now, thanks reddit

>thezog.info/list-summaries/

When you have no argument to confront an opposing view shout racist! Regressives handbook 101
No one cares about the babies who cry racist anymore.

Wew lad