What knife do you EDC Sup Forums?

You do EDC a knife, right?

>not so fast Eurocucks
>not so fast poorfags

Other urls found in this thread:

kershaw.kaiusaltd.com/knives/knife/dividend-gray
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kershaw.kaiusaltd.com/knives/knife/dividend-gray

eurofan AND poorfag here, and still, i have the 940 and the mini grip.

Kershaw cryo. Every day for the past 3 years. Would recommend.

forgive shit pic

but, but that's impossibru

oh my god yes, this black hawk. i live in northern baltimore, saved my ass more then a couple times. the adrenaline rush.. god damn.

Picked this little guy up to carry in my slacks at work.

it is possibru, work hard to spend money on knives witch are illegal to carry, but fuck laws, i live in the wild wild balkan

My fucking nigger.

But seriously Damascus. That just expensive for no reason. That knife there is a straight combat knife. Quick open. Stab easy. THROW AWAY.

Ah. Where in the balkans? Where did you even get the 940?

I like this one, I dont edc though

carrying a knife for self-defense is pure autism tbh

Does a leatherman wave count? The cool thing is you can draw it in a fistfight and only deploy the knife if things escalate

>has never been a victim of a mug attempt
>guns are out there in this world
GO BACK TO YOUR SUBURBS

Only if you don't need it. Knives are useful for a lot of things, carrying doesn't automatically make you an autist

i carry a multi-tool for that purpose.

Mini grip is the pinnacle of modern edc. Light, nimble and keeps a sharp edge for a long time between sharpening.

I used to love my 940-2, until a few urban gentlemen with enhanced melanin stole it from my car while I working in the rain

Hey dad

Even defending yourself with your fists is autistic. You should just get strip naked and spread your asshole for them like a real man.

>2017
>still carrying knives

don't bring a knife to a gun fight