Currently dating a 4'9 109 pound girl for almost 2.5 years

Currently dating a 4'9 109 pound girl for almost 2.5 years

ask me anything

pic related

any nude pics?

What's the biggest thing she can fit in her ass?

Really the only question to ask

post the ass

yes
nothing because she doesnt even let me stick my pinky finger in

only thing we care about bro

closest you'll get

nice trips post ass pics

How did you become interested in midgets?

that chick in the pic is a lot taller than 4'9. op is a fag.

you got a kik?

Nudes or gtfo

op is a fag

im very short myself only 5'7
4'10 on a good day

just pathetic. kill this thread.

op are you going to post nudes of this girl?

face OP? she is a goddess btw , you should keep her. trust me girls like these are hard to find / all in a relationship because guys know that they should keep girls like them.

for all asking for ass

pic related

how many times have you had to take her to the hospital because of sex?

Op is a faggot for sure

Pic was taken from another bread

Who the fuck posts pics of their gf without nudes on b?

A liar

Why isn't she naked yet?

hngggnggg
does she have a sister?

now im interested how op looks like since hes dating a girl like this but i guess he only has balls of uploading pics of his girls ass rather than of his own face

Not bad.

I'll be honest, I'm disappointed by her turning away from anal and you meekly giving up right away bro.

none although she does not like sex. she was a virgin when i met her and shes never had sex that didnt hurt with me mainly because of how my dick is.
sadly no

Why a sister? Just go after her, her beta bf hasnt even put a finger in her ass

>Takes her in a virgin
>Uncomfortable sex
>"Won't do anal ever"

Yeah she's not going to stick around bro.
Don't take it personal when a guy who makes her pussy drool like a st bernard goes ass to mouth on her.

oh no you didnt

you are probably bad at foreplay or have a 6 inch girth.

/thread

She's just nervous about leaving something safe and comfortable. Once she ventures out, she'll never come back

i get called good looking quite often. but youll have to take my word for it

its not that i cant if i wanted to i could easily convince her to do so as easily as i convinced her to let me eat her ass when only 4 months into the relationship

she blames the uncomfortable sex on herself. she believes she has a problem or something. my dick is 6.5-7 inches huge curve down and about 5-5.5 girth my dick isnt the problem we just havent figured out why she becomes so uncomfortable

shes very submissive and im very dominant and into rough sex that she also likes the idea of. I choke her, pull her hair, slap her all types of things but cant seem to get her to feel anything inside her vago

Well she's gonna want to. Once she starts blossoming sexually she's gonna want to shop around. Even if OP wasn't terrible in bed.
That's why you shouldn't get into a thing with a virgin. Let her get some mileage so you get a nice sloot who knows what she wants, knows what you like and has gotten all that shit out of her system. Like you should have too.

But OP probably has little mileage himself, so he doesn't get it yet. It's why he's posting these pics here to reinforce his sense of masculinity.

Tits or GTFO

Is she a beaner? Doesn't look white. Also, how old is the bitchwhorecuntslut?

you have it all wrong mate. I dont value girls that are sloots. ive had my fair share of recycled trash that ive hit and quit and thrown away like the other guys before me. dont come into this thread attempting to validate yourself and ur sloot gf.
I know what im worth and i damn well know if i ever get a gf she better me a virgin loyal innocent gf. not my fault you have such low value that you take in whores that ive probably given a facial to in my past lol

Short cunts rule. I'm 6'8", my wife is 4'11".

>you have it all wrong mate
Oh okay then

>I dont value girls that are sloots
*tips fedora*

> i damn well know if i ever get a gf
Who's the sloot in the pics then?

>not my fault you have such low value that you take in whores that ive probably given a facial to in my past
I'm not the one going all sharia on sexually active women.

i have no problem with sexually active women. I have a problem with a past whore whos been valued as nothing more then a cum dumpster who look to then settle down with beta providers like yourself. sorry i guess i just have a high self importance. but that hasnt wronged me yet

/b ironic

>ive had my fair share of recycled trash that ive hit and quit and thrown away like the other guys before me
So you've been through this phase?
And you now see this girl lose her virginity and start into that phase?
But unlike you and all the other young virgins, she's gonna throw out her anchor before even starting that journey? Because she already has her mind made up?
What if you heard your younger self telling you about how he could totally commit to a marriage right after busting his first nut?

Haha oh wow you're salty. Almost as salty as the face of that whore chick who dumped your boring jelly ass.
How's the reddit political manifestos going in helping you cope with that? Is this chick sighing yet or texting absentmindedly when you lecture her on the perils of feminism?

Her mom has only had sex with her husband. I'm sorry to inform you that the western culture has corrupted your mind on how women should act. I'm sorry to say but you're part of the problem that is encouraging these girls to become sluts. I'm sorry for ur future gf if you ever do get one. We have been dating for 2.5 years for a reason. Now please don't try to lecture me because your mom and sisters were whores. I'm actually sorry for whoever cucked you and made you think being a sloot is normal and ok lol

Not really....

So the two of you are both choings?

>Her mom has only had sex with her husband
Goddamn you really are gullible.Unless you're from one of those places where they sew her cunt up until her cousin gets to unwrap it on their wedding night out in the big hut.

Also from the way you described your story it sounds like you're the one who got cucked bro. By like a whole group of people going by your last post. Was it all in one go or did she just have a lot of slampieces?

And you can hang onto the virgins you're sexually disappointing. I'll take a broad who can drain the cum from my balls without even moving. You know when they can move their pelvic muscles independently and it's like they've got a third hand in there, I'm told it's kegels or something, god I love it.

I'm sorry to say but girls like this actually exist. Are you going to put your hand down and go get one? Or are you going to continue validating the actions made by whore

She's part Mexican and I am white

And I guess you're ok with dating whores aslong as ur sexual needs are met. Much more to life then that hence why I'm already making 200k a year from a business position her father hooked me up with in his company

>Are you going to put your hand down and go get one? Or are you going to continue validating the actions made by whore
Commitments are hard enough to maintain when you know what you want. And the kind of empathy you need in a meaningful intimate connection needs to cultivate. Your hamfisted attempt to force the process makes it artificial, I'll take the "whore," you take the kid.

I'd love to fuck a half-beaner. Beaners are good, valued girls.

Just so we're clear, by whores you mean people who aren't virgins right?
Get the fuck off this computer before I report your ass and get you banned from the prison library Adam Lanza.

You're the type to walk into a brothel and come out married. I am the type to fuck and totally degrade them then go back to my innocent gf

>man who is two inches below average heght has to date a woman eight inches below average female height who will kill any chance of his children living a normal life.
Dating in 2017 for you.

No I don't really go to brothels period. I also don't hate the women I fuck.
You sound like you got some issues man. It also sounds like it's affecting the stockholm syndrome you call a relationship. How often do you do this?

I don't plan on ever having kids with her.
Your assumption of dating to have kids is so outdated I should rather say
Dating in 1950's for you

You say you're white but you talk like Bruce Lee if he'd been born a millennial and took an interest in starcraft instead of kung fu.
The fuck is up with that bro.

only girls think about what their children might be like when they fuck people.

Not him, but I'm a guy and I think about it. If having kids is the endgame.
Started becoming a consideration in my late twenties, now I'm 30 and it's something I consciously think about.

We'll that's why you're probably a broke fuck. I value becoming a millionaire over ever having kids. Have some goals buddy then maybe you wouldn't have a bail out plan to make your meaningless life have worth

You know you can do both right.

I'm about 2in below average height and my wife is about a half-inch below my height, ie at or above female average height. Our kids so far are the same size as their cohorts and seem set to end up somewhere around average.

What do I win?

im the guy you responded to and not the guy who responded to you. youre at a point in your life where youre starting to think about finding someone to have kids, but you go to Sup Forums. let that sink in.

what does her butthole look like?

>but you go to Sup Forums
You'd be surprised.

How long have you been obsessed with little girls

not really at this point.

While you're telling us about your loli habits, you could identify a starting point for these angry outbursts and need for degradation?
How is your gf responding to your passive condescension? Is this representative of your sex with her, is that why her needs are unfulfilled?

Come on op you said ask me anything. That's anything.

Under 4'10 classifies as a midget. Just say you're dating a midget, makes people actually give a fuck.

That girl isn't 4'9

I'm just into degradation. Being born male is probably the first starting point. I like when the girl degrades herself by calling herself my personal little fuck whore. Wouldn't you also?

I don't relish in the anger afterward. It sounds like you've got a lot of pent up rage and you're directing it at people around you.

lol lookup florenciaarosso on insta, went to middle school and high school with this chick op is lieing bitch

real talk

So if Im 6'2 and want to manfuck a tight little 4'10 girl Im a pedo?

Why don't you go whine some more about how women are sluts you're a millionaire in eternal pursuit of qt virgin waifus

Post her butt

I dont know what ur talking about but I wish I was a millionaire

Here is some sauce Sup Forumsros

>can't even stick his dick in his girlfriend's pooper

Relinquish your genitals, you are not a man.

not that guy, but google elliot rodger and you'll probably know what he's referencing. he's kind of been a meme around here since like 2013 or whenever that happened.