Has anyone done a DNA test for their ethnic background and did change you in anyway

Has anyone done a DNA test for their ethnic background and did change you in anyway
Pic unrelated

I thought I was Persian but ot turns out I'm Sephardic. I stopped going to the mosque and started going to the synagogue.

Interesting

Yea found out I'm 99 % European. Figured that. But .5% jewish and .5% Northern African.

Growing up I always said I was Hispanic.
Took the test and i find out I'm 100% Native American.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I found out I had a bunch of Jewish ancestry too. They came through Ellis island 100 years ago ..

Wow you sound like a fucking moron. Middle school dropout?

found out im black
told my dad
he told me his (adopted) brother used to call him a nigger
he never told his kids

also
im technically a latino native american black jewish asian white man. (basically just a white guy tho)

last time I checked I didnt give a fuck

same shit

when was that?

I'm interested in how it's broken down in percents for groups and then broken down again for certain groups

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

LOL at the screenshot.

I don't trust the companies that offer these services. Their policies don't favor the privacy of the customer.

I think I understand you Mongolid user

Kinda...not really

Keksimus

found out i was gender confused.
woman trapped in a man's body.

my cute trap ass is in thread over there >>>

Like...giving info for research

My brother had one and he showed me the results. I had believed I was half German but found out I barely have any kraut in me. Much more Scandinavian than I thought. Nothing has changed though. I haven't traded sausage for pickled herring or anything like that.

do the math summerfag

Same here actually
Was told I was Mexican all my life until I found out I was 93% Lipan Apache. I still tell people I'm Hispanic though

europe, north african, sub saharan african, asian/native american, south asian. (middle east?)

europer -> british, scandi, german, french, italian, spanish, balkan, russian

most other regions dont really break down much further, its more accurate with european genes because their database is filled with mostly european genes

you can take the raw data and put into other sites and find out medical information and shit

I always thought I was Irish and south American. The DNA test said I'm British and West African. It's interesting but it doesn't change anything.

isnt mexican identity mestizo aka half indian half spanish?

what happens when a black person gets one of these tests? does it just say "100% nigger"?

Now which one is the best they seem the same

irish = british

they dont break down the british isles by nationality at all

...the fuck do you even mean? can you provide me with a formula for figuring out the last time you checked? cause as it stands there's not enough information

I thought they only used that during the colonial times?

Already knew what I was, half scandy, quarter of both black/hispanic. mother from puerto rico, dad side of family is from Norway.

Selling that info to companies that profile as much of the population as possible, and the authorities have access to your DNA without a need to obtain your consent or to obtain the legal justification to compel you to provide a sample.

Basically there are no legal protections for how that data is handled. While this isn't something that would ever be likely to negatively impact me personally, I don't condone how fast and loose these companies play it with people's personally identifiable information.

23 and me is more reliable and accurate than
the one from ancestry. the one from ancestry is pretty inaccurate, very vague, done by cheapest method possible

I hope I'm almost zero to little Irish not from what you said just cause I fucking hate the Irish

what's wrong with potato niggers

Wooooah.... I not need any guberment to know my DNA to send me to prison for life

That sounds like something an irish person would say.

Are you so dead inside that you actually need a test to tell you what group you belong to and by extension what you should think and believe ?

I've had a few good interactions with them and way to many bad

good goy

Kek; thnx for the laughs

Yeah, pretty much...but I'm pretty laid back about it

>implying they need your DNA to imprison you for life
>what is parallel reconstruction
>you have no rights
>thanks obama, and bush and cheney and all the republicans and more than half the democrats in the last 16 years.
>your ass is theirs, user
>they say jump you say how high

I got most of it right, but it turns out Im also sardinian and iberian. who'd've thunk.

Fuck off you 12 year old
Fucking newfag

nigger

What's good about potato niggers

your dna analysis based on your greentext:
russian faggot

They're white

They're funny.

Should I relocate

Found out I was 1/8 askeNAZI jew or whatever its spelled. Turns out my great grandpa that was "irish catholic" was lying to fit in when he came over, cause he was advised to do so if moving to the midwest.

Not sure who he thought he was fooling. Benjamin Rubner. Yea sure, sounds real Irish Catholic lol He did have the only sense of humor in the family, so who knows.

They probably knew you were an autist
Can't blame the micks for being the unlucky ones to notice you first.

Ginger midgets are funny?

That's true, russians probably have a better idea of what's going on in the usa than most americans do at this point.

nice buzzword

what did he do for a living? Was he a JEWeler?

Not really. Just get to use more racist jokes now. 14% Native American, 25% Iberian, 34% Irish, 1% Black, 10% German, 5% Finnish, other % is mixed european

I have reason to believe I'm russian in my veins

>That's true, russian
I knew it faggot-ski

Yes, I've found the Irish people I've known to be funny.

>1% Black
nigger

More like they can't act like a human

once you go black, you cant come back

Close. He was a German Chemist, & worked for an aircraft company there til the war was half over & the Nazz started going after the more useful kikes.

its British AND Irish so no it doesnt equal

prairieniggerbeanerpotatoniggerniggernazicuck

Did mine through ancestry. 100% white European

Because the nature of objective truth depends on your ancestry

>-ski
That's polish you untraveled retard.

Surely because they found an autistic boy
I'm sure

I always told everyone i was black no one believed me but the black people i hung out with. lol

There are some many different "black" ethnicities. Black people don't even exist in Africa

Nothing to be proud of. Most of ISIS members have actually never read the quran and just joined in an excessive effort to be part of a group.
Try new things and find out what you like instead of letting a piece of paper tell you who you are, this can not end well for anybody...

Did you have to "black it up"?
That's what the jews in casting tell us they want.
They want a singing/dancing minstrel show.

Never heard the term Russki?

*walks on stage*
*turns mic on*

LURK MOAR NEWFAG

*mic drop*

What the fuck are you smoking?

I learned that my great great grandmother cheated on my great great grandfather and now I am actually related to Hitler. Hitler was apparently like a 3rd cousin to the guy she cheated with.

i found out im like 1% black.

now i demand reparations for slavery, food stamps, welfare, free cash, and preferential treatment because of how much my poor black ancestor suffered

ISIS is going places where are you going?

>most of ISIS members have never read the Quran
>they just joined up and said they'd blow themselves to pieces to have fun and hang out with friends

Turns out, that's wholly untrue, not only statistically, but structurally.
To get people to do this level of horrific shit, they need to be sold a fairly complete ideology justifying their actions.

Actually same on the 1% black part, but no one believes me because I am white as fuck

That's really funny kys

Mine is pic related. Didn't really change much tbqh, already knew I was glorious Anglo masterrace.

Yes, I'm German and my ancestors were german until the year 1737. Now I have a swedish girlfriend, witch is also swedish until 1856. I'm ok with that

If you knew anything about a few of your other ancestors, you wouldn't even mention the black suffering.

He means Africans have no general use for the term "black people." They identify by nationality rather than continent. East Africans for instance generally hate west Africans.

Ya know, a large percentage of African Americans have mixed ancestry from slave owners fucking their slaves. So since they have ancestry shared with slave owners doesn't that make them privileged?

well they're dumb enough to believe crap like they'll be martyrs and get a bunch of virgins in heaven, and in the mean time they can fuck little girls...
if i was a stupid muslim pedo isis would sound like a pretty good deal too.

Ah.

>735552032
Look at this guy
>735551867
>735551724
Look at these fags

That's cool, all I had was Germanic, Germanic, Germanic and more Germanic, until the Durings came slashing and burning their way in off the Steppe on horseyback around the time of the Scythian invasion, which I already had a pretty good idea of.

Their blackness negates their use of white privileges

well yeah plenty of groups suffered as much as blacks, but blacks are the only ones who have guilted the descendants of their oppressors of their ancestors into giving them loads of free shit because of it

I'd fuck her even if our DNA was related. Who is she?

No, but I was raised in the hood. So it came natural when I left. Part of me is still wants to ride in a pink candy paint cutlass supreme on 22s, the other part wants to mud around on 37s in a jacked up truck.