NEW PLAN FOR THE FUTURE OF THE VOID. We'll be moving our forces to create a new core in this outgrowth...

NEW PLAN FOR THE FUTURE OF THE VOID. We'll be moving our forces to create a new core in this outgrowth. It's closer to the ponyfags so we can either increase diplomacy or attack them. The current core is shit and will be taken by the spics no matter what. I'm sorry for all of this but it's our best option at this point. The Void, even if every trace of it is gone, can always survive; because it is an idea, ideas cannot be killed. Protect that idea!!
All fear the Void! All respect the Void!!
pixelcanvas.io/@-300,182
Discord: f3nSvPH

-Ultra

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@1020,-450
pixelcanvas.io/@-300,182
pixelcanvas.io/@1057,-484
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dngs here kek

Stop spreading red, even on their fucking dumbass banner.
They want us to spread red and cover it. They are trying to make a huge image that takes up a gigantic space. Anyone who is suggesting ir or agreeing with it is nothing more than a spic trying to manipulate everyone.
Spread the black void.
NOT FUCKING RED FAGGOTS

MOST ACTIVITY IS NEAR (00,00) IF WE CREATE A HQ IN A NEAR, BUT OFF-SCREEN LOCATION WE CAN BUILD MUCH FASTER. TAKING OVER AUTISTIC SPRITES IN STRATEGIC LOCATIONS UNTIL WE CAN TAKE DOWN THE DEGENERATES

>Spread the black void.
>NOT FUCKING RED FAGGOTS

If you build in the 1400, 800 area the cooldown is only 59 seconds

I say we should take over the crown, Make that our new core. And spread down to the pony-fuckers,

This is their plan...

We dont want to have a two-front war

don't mess with the /mlp/ they are way more organized than those spics

Thank you user. The image from mlp does help explain the post easier.
Though it seems others are easily manipulated and ignoring what has been happening because some spics invaded the board and caused strife because people are ignorant.

Spread black faggots.
NOT RED. They are using you and have manipulated the board to go with red you dumb cucks.

Leave the pony fuckers alone. They are defending themselves and helping the BLACK VOID (NOT RED YOU FUCKING IDIOTS) when they can.

I'm pretty sure the spics are just trying to spread misinformation on our threads. Trust no one, not even your fellow Sup Forumsros

The only misinformation was the idea to spread red. That was the spics. Spread black and only black. Get fucking organized and spread black.

attack the fucking commies you retard

Attacking the commies wont solve the problem of the spics disrespecting us.

OP here, all I have to say is lets give up the void and we make a better one soemwhere else.

Fuck this.

I am going to help the horse fuckers. You ignorant asses can not get together to do a damn thing and have been manipulated by the spics to spread red.

Sup Forums Deserves to kill itself in this mission.
F.ucking idiots.

So then what is our plan of attack? Where shall we go?

yes this is true go to /mlp/ they have a treatd where they are fighting the SDLD invasion

SDLG invasion

sorry newfriend here but where do the spics make their plans (like what imageboard/forum?)

What about here?
pixelcanvas.io/@1020,-450

despite the fucking white commie symbol, southern void is having some success, spreading southwest seems to be our best option

SDLG facebook page some kind of mexico meme shit page

The war of the ponyfuckers has begun.

you're fucking retarded, they are the only help we're getting, if they turn on us, void is gone for sure

It's only like 5 dudes and their bot. The summerfags still have bedtimes

oh fuck no I was going to try and infiltrate a bit (shit spanish) but its not worth it I'm not going anywhere near that cancer

Well apparently 5 dudes and a bot is more than Sup Forums can do so we don't really have a choice

I truly believe this is a spic trying to turn the pony fags against the void.

nice try, not of the spic or commie variety. I just don't bow down to fags.

dude don't waste your time yesterday Sup Forums and /bant/ fucked up the rainbow pony and messed with the others and they where back to normal the next day

Do NOT listen to this dipshit commies inflatered Sup Forums right now they are falseflagging.
/mlpol/ is our ally aganist commies and sdlg!

>NEW PLAN FOR THE FUTURE OF THE VOID. We'll be moving our forces to create a new core in this outgrowth. It's closer to the ponyfags so we can either increase diplomacy or attack them. The current core is shit and will be taken by the spics no matter what. I'm sorry for all of this but it's our best option at this point. The Void, even if every trace of it is gone, can always survive; because it is an idea, ideas cannot be killed. Protect that idea!!
>All fear the Void! All respect the Void!!
>pixelcanvas.io/@-300,182
>Discord: f3nSvPH

>increase diplomacy or attack them. The current core is shit and will be taken by the spics no matter what

The ponyfags are the ones invading as well, me and a few others are distracting, we need support of the void though.

If all hope is lost and the main void is destroyed, we will retreat to the void located here: pixelcanvas.io/@1057,-484

Spic.
Most likely the same one who said spread red.
Do not fuck with the pony fuckers. Leave them alone.

It would be best to work on both voids so that we can have at least one for a backup.

dont trust the pony fuckers, been checking /mlpol and they are fucking with the void as well. They are afraid of us.

i am Andrew. The next chosen Lord. I am going all the way. if my light changes your views in any ways so be it.

The Christians saved us with Jesus.
But Now you Reach the Pinnacle point of your life.

Will you choose to turn off the light

I was just on their mega thread.
Ignoring us after helping is not the same as 'fucking with us'.
They helped. Just leave them alone and spread black.