Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ptw2Cor2HQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont sign in to google
especially if its for loli things
but i like that slimegirl op

Cum in my tiny foofie enkidu

Just do moaning sounds pls

in your normal voice say, Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.

XXXtra T H I C C

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Feelsweirdman

Rangers, this is the Chief. I know I can ramble on sometimes, but I need you to listen close for the next minute or so. I got some bad news. I messed up, made a mistake. I thought I could help us get out of here, but it didn't work out. Rangers get injured all the time, it's part of the job. But if you lose a few fingers, get a bad break, that's it. You step down. We rely on each other too much to let our infirmities become a liability. A ranger knows when it's time. Only I didn't. Somewhere along the way, something broke inside me. I couldn't find us a way out of this desert. I wrestled with it, and it took me down a dark road. I wish I could explain it to you. The old chief's finally at a loss for words. Send me all the Legion you can; I'll be waiting for them

:P

NO DADDY DON'T PUT YOUR PEEPEE INSIDE
*pained screams*

Just do moaning sounds pls

hot

got anymore of those very small lolis?

Just do mourning sounds pls

Ranger Chief Hanlon before committing suicide.

Ravish me enkidu

just do morning sounds pls

just do some mowing sounds pls

It does on your gender user

If male, than you have to sing the entirety of tiptoe by the tulips

If female, you get to moan while saying onii Chan repeatedly

Kill yourselves, sick fucks.

>saged
>reported

just do some meowing sounds

scream

ENKIDU IS A CAT
N
K
I
D
U

I
S

A

C
A
T

op what compels you to make loli sounds
also i humbly request an uguu

I pay money to listen to a cat pretending to be a loli? I've been had.

Does anybody have any futas fucking lolis? Or futa loli sex?

Banner is a niBBer

hell yeah Sup Forumsro, thanks

how old? and also say you love me

Kek pilldos

What are we going to do on the bed?
oh no oh no!
Pomf pomf kimochi
What's this sticky stuff on me?

well thanks for helping suicidal people not want to kill themselves. thats kind of a big deal to me because i have friends who are in a bad way and im glad you make people happy.

the guy that makes these is a god among men

say gender is a social construct lol. also conservative or liberal?

you love me.

I'M GONNA SPLOOGIE MY FUTACUMMIES MOMMY!~ *orgasm moan*

scream louder this time

Just say "I love you" in like 6 different ways

I need to get out of the house and talk to a girl...

F-f-FINE! I'll just come right out and say it! I w-want you to ram your fist right up my a-ass and jerk yourself off through my body while you're fucking my p-p-pussy!

booty

5,000 SUBS HOW BOUT 5,000 DOMS??

-murrs and leans into the scritches, tail wagging softly-

i almost feel like im interacting with a woman. Do a girlish eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

mommy is gonna make her little boy cream his diaper good~

Not so fast Morty, you heard your mom. We've got adventures to go on Morty. Just you and me. And sometimes your sister and sometimes your mom but never your dad. You wanna know why Morty? Because he crossed me. Oh it gets darker Morty. Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that's different, no more dad Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government. So I made him and the government go away. I've replaced them both as the de facto patriarch of your family and your universe. Your mom wouldn't have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister, so now you know the real reason I rescued you. I just took over the family Morty and if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, I'll deny it. And they'll take my side because I'm a hero Morty. And now you're gonna go and do whatever I say Morty. Forever. And I'll go out and I'll find some more of that Mulan Szeschuan Teriyaki dipping sauce Morty. Because that's what this is all about Morty. That's my one-arm man. I'm not driven by avenging my dead family Morty. That was fake. I'm driven by finding that Mcnugget sauce. I want that Mulan Mcnugget sauce Morty. That's my series arc Morty. If it takes nine seasons. I want my Mcnugget dipping sauce Szeschuan sauce Morty. That's what's going to take us all the way to the end Morty. Season nine more seasons Morty. Nine more seasons until I get that dipping Szeschuan sauce. For ninety-seven more years Morty. I want that Mcnugget sauce Morty.

I work at a sub place i can tell you just what to get.

Ask for spicy Italian, extra toasted. Then add oil and vinegar, banana peppers, and jalapenos.

say ew i hate nigger!

The other day I was letting my master punch me in the stomach so that I can vomit into a bucket so that I would have food later when I realized I can just stick my finger down my throat. I told my master this and you know what he said to me? Nothing! He just punched me in the face and then continued punching me in the stomach! My master always knows what to do! Anyway, yeah, that's how I lost my front two teeth.

Do the entire cast of scooby doo

The cellar they had been led down was a fully furnished film studio, lights, cameras, and different sceneries everywhere. they had been informed that they had to choose a set, and that escape was impossible. they had been kept in their regular clothing, with one addition, poofy diapers replacing their underwear. before them lay different sets: a bedroom with a queensized bed, a kids room with some not so kidfriendly toys and a changing table, and what looked like the inside of a van with a mattress. judy and tommy where uncertain what to pick
He glanced arund the rooms, the van looked too scary, the bed room reminded him of his parents, the playroom looked the most inviting, he nudged judy and pointed to that room with a small shrug "lets go in there?" he suggested meekly, tugging at the edge of the diaper
She nodded, of all the presented options, the play room looked the most inviting, she even recognized a toy that she had found in sammy's room, her big brother. She gulped and said "we'll take the playroom"
nervously he grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly, unsure what would happen next, but at least this room had some toys, even if some of them looked very scary as the shuffled into the room his eyes were darting about all over the place
The toys in the room consisted of some beads on a string, a weewee made of rubber, a rubber cyclinder that had a hole in the middle, and some other stuff. the changing table was fully equipped with spare diapers in their size, wipes, powder, rash cream, and another large bottle with some goopy stuff. there also was a playcarpet, and an appropriately sized bed including pillow and blanket.
he picked up the beads on a a string "what kind of toy is this judy?" he spun them around his head. his eyes went wide "is that a peepee?" it was much larger than his own, he tore his eyes away from it and looked at judy "what are we doing here judy? im a little scared" he moved over towards the bed and sat on the soft matress

Pepe isn't a hate symbol.

SHILLary Clinton only paid off the SPLC and the ADL to promote an Anti-Kekistani agenda.

You my friend are a cringelord fagtron

Kra Kra Kra Kra Kra Kra Kra Kra Kra Kra Kra

I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC, desu~!

You gon' get party van'd faggot!

Practice being a little more dom

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ptw2Cor2HQM
Well op... This was well worth my time, and my cum.

>rubbies your bulgy wolgy

What's that moonrune say?

always for you my misstress ;3 story user here

*gasp* why is it so big!? ow your hurting me!

Kill yourselfh nigger.

“You truly are the lowest scum in history. You can’t pay back what you owe with money. Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!... Here’s your receipt.”